Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Castle Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Once the ship was close enough to the ground, it stopped and hovered in the air. Shinochi put the ship in auto-pilot mode, taking off her seat belts and walking over to Tsuyoi with her blades drawn, "Okay, ready when you are."
Tsuyoi nodded and took off her gloves, they were already turned into the hands of her enraged form, "I'm always ready..." She took her hat off and tossed it to her seat, and then suddenly jumped off the ship, with Shinochi following behind her. As Tsuyoi was about to touch ground, she summoned her Greatsword and swung it into the ground to stop her fall which caused a huge implosion of fire where she landed. Any skulls that were nearby were blown away from the implosion, and if they were close enough, they were burned by the flames.
Any skulls that were blown away, Shinochi decided to target them. As she was about to crash into one, she disappeared. Suddenly, slices from all over hit the skull at once. Shinochi then reappeared above the skull and kicked it straight into the ground, "Ultra combo'd!" she said before doing the same to any other skulls that were still in the air from being blown away by Tsuyoi's landing, she moved fast to the point where she looked like a blur.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 pm

"Oooooh cool!...Oh yeh i met up with a weird heartless on the way here. I think it was the one from Kalen and Sophia's wedding. He said were to meet lawrence at the castle entrance aka the villains vale. We need to take out the one who cause all this....plague or something." Diane informed everyone who was listening.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image..

Jax grumbled as others started to appear.
"Why are girls always late to the party." Jax said knowing he's offending all women. He preferred to be hated at this moment. Gave him a reason not really stay.

"Villains Vale? Sounds boring."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:06 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

Cordinia crossed her arms. "Someone's got mommy issues." she said in response to Jax's statement. She sighed and walked over to him, grabbing him by the hood of his jacket.
"Come on now. You're already halfway done with this, might as well finish it," She said as she dragged him toward the Castle. She whistled for Eric before she left the area. Eric shrugged and followed her.
"Her bravery knows no bounds. Whether it is bravery or she's just hardheaded is up for debate,"
"Shut up, you're lucky you're cute... I mean as smart as me," she said bashfully. Eric chuckled.
(Exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:42 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi's ears perked up as Diane informed them of their next location. "Villain's Vale? That's...too obvious of a name." she said, chuckling a little.
Tsuyoi nodded in agreement, resting her greatsword on her shoulder.
When Jax commented on their arrival, Shinochi smirked as she looked at Tsuyoi, "Jaster's nobody is moody as always."
"Yeah I don't care." she responded before she began to walk to their next location.
Shinochi shrugged and followed behind Tsuyoi, "Oh, by the way, how ya feelin? Do you feel...you know, the usual urge of rage?"
"You'll see when we get into a serious fight." she said, not looking at Shinochi when she spoke.[exits]

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

"Yay more friends. Lets go beat this witch into submission." Diane said in a cheerful tone as she followed after the group humming a tune.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12