Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
The old Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:00 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ash sighed.
"Shido, I'm the last dragon patrolling twilight town that is of Dk's family. I stay invisible to not be slaughtered. I cant even find my brothers.....not dragons but two young boys..."

Kelina sighs and goes down to Ash and pats his head.
"we are both outcasts, but....look....stay here and rest. Besides, I'm sure they are alright. They move around."

Kelina then follows Shido into the white room.

Ash quietly chirps and wraps around the stair banister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

As Shido entered the room he saw all the pictures on the wall. Even some on the floor. They were gathering dust. "Pictures of adventures past. Written by a witch long ago....best left forgotten. Were not here for them." Shido said as he walked over to the fireplace and kneeled down to look inside.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm
knux_nyan

Kelina stayed silent as she followed Shido.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image

"You've been quiet. Something on your mind?" Shido said as he pulled a lever inside the fireplace. A crystal appeared in the middle of the table before breaking apart and forming a portal.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:36 pm
knux_nyan

Kelina looked at Shido
"I think I felt my nemesis's heart break, Kalena must've meddled in her life again. Kalena always seems to do that." Kelina said coldly, but in truth, she was in shock she felt the feelings of someone so far away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:13 am
User Image

"They'll be fine and so will we. We will succeed." Shido said as he hopped upon the table and held out his hand to Kelina to help her up. "Lets go beat death." He said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:38 am
knux_nyan

((can you please link me to where we are going next?))

Kelina followed Shido silently again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 pm
[ooc: ]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
A dark portal opened up in front of the gate of the mansion, with Miao walking out of it first.
Miao looked around, already having her shield equipped just in case any heartless appeared upon arriving. As expected, a group of common heartless appeared and began to slowly approach her. "Hehe, how unlucky for you guys." she said before charging at them while roaring.
It didn't take long for Akashisen to arrive as well, the portal closed behind her. She noticed that Miao was fighting against a group of common heartless. If they were stronger heartless, Akashisen would've gone to help immediately, but they were just your ordinary weaker heartless. She sighed, "I wonder why there's always heartless here..." she looked at the mansion, "..."
It didn't take long for Miao to finish off the group of heartless, "Haha~! They were no match for me." she said, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest.

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:08 pm
[ooc:]
D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

High above the duo, a bright portal opened up.
Daremo fell out of the portal and flew down at a high speed, crashing into the ground near Akashisen and Miao. Her hard landing shook the ground a little and made a huge imprint under her. She blinked a few times before slowly sitting up then looking up at the portal. It seemed she was expecting someone to follow.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

The duo were startled by something suddenly landing near them. Akashisen and Miao took a few steps back from the imprint of whomever crashed into the ground.
Akashisen had a bad feeling about what was about to happen, summoning her keyblade.
A few moments after Daremo had fallen out of the portal, Wakai jumped out of it and fell fast. But before landing, she stopped in midair. Looking closely, there were tiny black shards holding her up that stopped her from crashing into the ground. She slowly floated down until her feet touched the ground. She looked towards where Daremo had landed, but then noticed Akashisen and Miao, "Wh-Why are you two here!?" she said in great concern. But then she shook her head, "Nevermind that, you two need to leave, things are gonna get really dangerous here!"

User Image

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 pm
D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

Daremo climbed out of the imprint she left in the ground before suddenly summoning her dual knuxmags and firing a few shots at Wakai. She noticed that there were two others, noticing that Wakai had spoke to them. She began to scan the two while firing at Wakai, noticing something strange about the two. However, the cat-like person was what most interesting.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai didn't have time to react to the sudden shots from Daremo, luckily for her, a few of the black shards that followed her got in the way of the shots, blocking them from hitting Wakai, however, the black shards were destroyed in the process. Wakai began to run out of the way of the other shots that Daremo fired towards her.
Miao stood in between Akashisen and Daremo, holding her shield up just in case Daremo had decided to shoot at them next.
Akashisen looked at Miao, then at Wakai, "Miao, I'm not the one that needs protection right now..." she said, worried about Wakai.

User Image

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Daremo continued to focus her fire on Wakai, it was as if her eyes were locked onto Wakai. She moved opposite from Wakai, she was ready for any sort of retaliation that Wakai would do.

"Those who aren't involved in this battle should evacuate immediately..." she spoke, it seemed she had said that towards Akashisen and Miao.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"I don't normally agree with my enemy, but she's right!" she yelled to the two while avoiding getting shot. "Get out of here now!" she said before summoning a couple of black shards and sending them towards Daremo. They shot towards Daremo like bullets.
Miao looked back at Akashisen, "So what's the plan Aka? I'll follow your lead." she said with a grin.
Akashisen hated making decisions for the both of them...but then again, she couldn't exactly trust Miao to make those decisions. She looked at Wakai, then at Daremo, "From how things look, Wakai can handle herself...still..." she hated leaving her friends to fight on their own.

User Image

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:29 pm

As Wakai sent some black shards shooting towards her, Daremo dodged out of their way, while at the same time, continuing to shoot at Wakai.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items