Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Market St.: Station Heights Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Market St.: Station Heights
~Another useful route that leads to various
places in Twilight Town. The most useful part of
it is the job board. Where people can put up
numerous jobs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:12 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She walks out of the alleyway and finds her way to the Market St. of Twilight Town. She looks uphill which seems to lead to a clocktower, and then she looks downhill which leads deeper into the town. She looks in the direction of the clocktower, thinking that she could probably get a better view of everything on top of that clocktower. So she makes her way to the clocktower.
[Leaves to Central Station]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:54 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko comes back to the area she was in before and looks at the paths she can go. She looks at where the path leads downhill. "If I remember correctly...this path downwards will lead to where the Tram is...and it will also lead to more shops...and the wall of Twilight Town,", she starts making her way down to Tram Common, "master told me there's something unusual about the wall there...I should investigate...." She makes her way to the supposedly unusual wall.
[Exits to Tram Common]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:01 pm
A mysterious figure appeared with what looked like 4 crates of firework ammunition with dragonsbane and crystals attached to different missiles.
It was cloaked within the darkness

The person looked up at the clock tower with a pair of binoculars spotting where Dk was. Immediately after, ammunition was being set up.

"Time to die dragon-filth" it was a male voice, he lit the fuse and disappeared, not wanting to stay behind if she were to survive the attack.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:49 pm
A shadow heartless then appeared from the ground next to the fireworks and looked at it in wonder. Niko looked at Dk on the tower and sighed before looking around for who put this here. He started rummaging around the firework crate as well for any clues.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:15 pm
knux_nyan

Inside the crates were dragon bane dust and crystals along with instructions on how to fire these off.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:18 pm
Niko touched the dust to his finger/claws and sniffed it and knew the scent. He grabbed one of the crystals and looked it over as he climbed out of the crate and stood before the firework crate. He knew of one person who would do this. "Kelina.....Would you go so far to defy the academy?" He said to himself as he looked around once more incase he was being listened in on.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:51 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

On top one of the buildings, a portal opened with Xalyk coming out of it, in which it closes upon exiting it. Xalyk looked around, and walked towards the edge of the building, looking down below. "Now...how should we start the chaos..." extending its hands to its side, Xalyk summoned a portal in which common nobodies came out of. "Well...let's begin." upon saying that, the nobodies Xalyk summoned disappeared and reappeared at the ground level, attacking any innocents that were in sight. Sitting on the edge of the building, Xalyk watched as the nobodies attacked people, "Lets see if any keybladers will come to your rescue..." while nobody were currently already attacking people, Xalyk was continuously summoning nobodies.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk was now walking around as the nobodies were wreaking havoc in the area. A nobody that had gone to the Tram Common had returned. The nobody approached Xalyk, stopping in front of Xalyk as if it were conversing or communicating. "Hmm...I see...so there actually is a keyblader wielder here..."

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 pm
Kirune had already been inside the train commons, wondering if Eric was doing all right. She murmured and searched around for any stray people behind.

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:09 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk ordered the nobody to continue what it was doing, so it disappeared in front of Xalyk to do what it was ordered. "Hmm...now, should I approach this keyblade user...or should I report back to base...?" Xalyk looked down and thought about it for awhile. "Well...it would be a waste to not witness the talents of a keyblade user now would it..." saying that Xalyk started to head towards the Tram Common, but had seen a girl coming from that direction. "Oh...could she be the keyblade user...?"

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 pm
Kirune stopped as she noticed a figure somewhat near from where she was standing. He seemed to be in a hood as she summoned her keyblade, though not appearing to be much of a fighter.

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Ragna came in like the speed of a bullet. With just one single strike, the nobodies were vanquished. "Ma'am. Are you alright?" He said in concern, helping up a elderly lady to her feet. She told him she was okay. "You need to get to safety. Those things are dangerous." With that, the elderly lady hesistantly walked instead of running. Why are nobodies lurking around here? Since this was a between world, Twilight Town's light and darkness are perfectly balanced. He couldn't let nobodies disrupt it. I know this isn't any of my business, but I can't let innocent civilians get hurt. Ragna walked casually, ignoring the dusks that hindered his path. "Out of my way, you empty shells." His expression became cold with no sympathy behind it. Ragna summoned the Keyblade and rushed into battle, easily crushing them with his immense skill.

└────────────────────────────┘

(Out Of Character: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:53 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Noticing that the girl had summoned a keyblade, Xalyk nodded, "Mhm...so she does appear to be..." walking to the girl, Xalyk stopped, now a few feet away from her, "So you are a keyblader hmm...?" Xalyk looked at the ground for a few seconds, summoning a few more nobodies. "May I see your skills...?" upon saying that, Xalyk commanded the nobodies to attack the girl. While sending the few nobodies to attack the girl, Xalyk sensed that there was a 'somewhat' strong presence nearby.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Ragna attempted reading any other powerful presences in his area of concentration. "Why do I even try." He could not read the energies of nobodies because of they are literally empty shells. Grabbing the handle of his blade, he sliced a nobody in half whom which crept up on him for a surprise attack. He could feel the presence of a higher energy in the middle of weaker energies. But, he couldn't read the energy of the female organization member since it was unnoticeable. Civilians in Twilight Town have weak levels of energy. Any higher energy could mean someone gifted. "Better go follow it." On a random roof, Ragna observed the fellow Keyblade wielder from above. "I shouldn't interfere. She can take care of herself." He hoped his assumption wasn't incorrect. In the back of his mind, he wanted to help her defeat those white bags of nothing.

└────────────────────────────┘

(Out Of Character: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items