Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Market St.: Station Heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:35 pm
Hector the True
kalenakeeper

OOC. (( its fine but reread my post. the Katsun backed off but the other heartless and nobodies that where attacking throughout the city turned their attention to you and they were burning))

((I don't really see the problem with the post x_x))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Croexn
Organization Member #8 The Mysterious Nobody

The converging of Heartless and Nobodies on the girl was mass and the Katsun kept their minds on them as they attacked. Even though the pawns where weak and mindless, vast amounts made them deadly. Although Croexn still searched from his perch for the cause of what he felt was nostalgia. Still he could not find it. "Was Master Fayt right as usual? Is our true master here?"

Xero moved swiftly staying in the shadows of the buildings and alleyways until he caught eye of a girl yelling up towards the Clock Tower from the center mass of Heartless and Nobodies. Upon the Clock Tower was a man who seemed to be searching for something. He had to go help that girl, not because he was some hero, but because this was his home and if someone threaten his home it was the same as threatening him and Rosalie. This was something he couldn't stand for. He sighed and then with one word, "Haste," Xero moved so swiftly that he appeared behind the girl and struck down a Heartless that lept at her. "Hope you don't mind if I join you. Have to protect my own ya know." Xero stood with his weapons at the ready.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Intrigued
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC: (( I miss read some of the post im sorry >_< ))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:34 am
Hector the True

((OOC: sorry for the short post, my tablet is now messing up not accepting any micro sd cards x_X I just put in a ticket to get it fixed v_V ))

Dk looked at the boy who ran in next to her, she was relieved to not see a keyblade.
"Yeah, sure. Its my old home." she replied waiting on the enemies to come at them

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:44 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero smirked at the girl and then sliced through a Nobody as it leaped at them. It went down with ease and he readied himself for more. "So what did you do to attract so many of Nobodies and Heartless?" Xero eyes took in the whole scene as she spoke back to him. He had to find out what is causing so many to appear and stop it.

No, this feeling is him. I would never forget this feeling. Where are you Master Death? Croexn kept looking for his target, but to no prevail. Then he noticed a white-haired boy join the fight bellow and was making easy work of the pawns and even managed to kill a Katsun. Croexn looked at this boy and did not see a Keyblade since he was told the only way to identify his Master was buy his twin Keyblades. Since there was no sign of his Master he took focus on this boy and girl who were now quite rapidly vanquishing the pawns bellow.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Battle Ready
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: (( its fine sorry i took so long i must have over looked the reply when collecting my dailies))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:27 am
Hector the True

((OOC: ))

Dk smiled.
"Oh nothing. I just got good hearing to hear someone hiding on the clock tower and I must've done something right cuz there were enemies in this area that got stronger and stronger. " she giggled and hit a katsun with the hilt of her sword to render it unconscious if it were strong enough, or to simply destroy it.

"This is too easy though, since the war and leaving my new home, though its good to be back for a while."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero glanced over his shoulder towards the Clock Tower. He could see someone up there, but who was he and why was he just watching the fight. Xero came to the conclusion that the attack was his doing. "Well I may just go say hello to our friend up high." He could see she was having no trouble holding her own so he spun on his heels and crouched low. "Haste Areo" A.gale wind blew back the enemy as Xero launched high into the air landing on a nearby roof top. He continued his climb towards the clock tower, leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

Croexn looked down with annoyance as the Katsun where being knocked out or began to flee. The other pawns numbers began to dwindle and now the boy was quickly advancing upon him. What a nuisance. I could summon more heartless, but the Katsun are my weakest. I was ordered to observe not destroy. What a drag, I guess I must retreat. I know he is here now and that is good enough. As the boy made his last leap to challenge Croexn, he sank into a portal of darkness making his escape.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Battle Ready
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: (( ))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:31 am
Hector the True

Dk took care of the rest of the enemies except for one katsun heartless that she had rendered unconscious.

She knelt down and started to pet it like a normal animal.
"You really are a adorable looking heartless" she giggled.

She looked up at Zero going up towards the clock tower as she continued to pet the katsun.
"Oh Kalena, what did you leave me..." she murmured

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero had just made his final leap and with quick cross slash with his blades had just missed the man as he faded into a portal of darkness that closed behind him. "Damn. *sigh* Well it is over now any way." Xero turned and stepped off the clock tower casually. As he fell, he sheathed his weapons and then landed with such ease he didn't stop walking almost as though he had just stepped out of an elevator. "I was always told that introducing yourself before battle can build brotherhood, but doing so after battle can prevent pain of loss. Either way, it is a sign of respect to me, so I am Xero Heart." Xero introduced himself to the girl who he briefly allied with, something his Masters taught him to do as a sign of respect before taking one's life or a bridge of allies. Xero was a loner other than Rosalie and the two didn't mind that even though Rosalie did play with the children. She was lighthearted and he was a loner, an odd match that fit well.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Calm
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:14 am
Hector the True

((OOC: hey, you ok?))

DK looked up at Xero as he stood in front of her. She teleported the Katsun away into a void pocket that she could pull it out later, if she had wanted to.
She stood up and gave a light smile but still serious appearing.
"Yes, to know one's name, unknowing of the person you are fighting side by side, to know if friend or enemy. Heh, really does help." she chuckled then sighed, still having a heavy weight on her mind as to why she was here.

"I am DK. Kalena sent for me in her....absence."
She didn't want to tell everyone that Kalena was dead, well, at least the Kalena they knew.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:08 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero turned on his heel away from her with his hand behind his head and spoke before starting to walk away. "Well it was nice fighting with you DK, but I should get back to shopping and then back home, besides that name is of someone my Master's told me to avoid and the place she runs." After a few steps he stopped and looked over his shoulder to her then spoke again, "But then again, they still haven't helped in uncovering my past so maybe I should go to KeyBlade Academy. I hear they have a vast history with people who have been around as long as my Masters and can help Rosalie with her Magi and weaponry. Maybe you can give me some insight?"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Calm
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: (( Yeah I am fine why do you ask? ))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 am
Hector the True

((OOC: no reason sweatdrop sorry. I had a reason and forgot x_X ))

DK smirked at Xero saying that his master told him to avoid someone by her name.
"Huh, that sounds interesting. I wonder if that DK is me. Who knows. I haven't been here for about a year so..." she starts to laugh until he mentions uncovering his past and going to the academy to get help.

"The academy? Yeah. Sasha, the academy nurse. She and I go way back but I think she's more ancient than I am. Past that, Xero, I hope you can recover your past and accept or deny it. To lose one's...past..." she held her chest looking down.

"its horrible."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:56 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero began to laugh as Dk had misunderstood him about his Masters' distaste for the academy and Kalena. After a moment he turned to her to speak face to face. "No, Kalena is the woman I was told to avoid. Well her and a hand full of others that have ran the academy, but mostly the Light family in general. They said they are not bad people as they have helped many and even taken in children as their own, but my masters spoke of how death and pain follow them." Xero turned to look towards the setting sun. His hair blew softly and glistened in the light. "Must be a sad life, huh?"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Calm
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: (( lol ))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:36 am
Hector the True

DK chuckled
"Avoiding Kalena? That shouldn't be a problem. She sent for me but....." she sighed heavily. She may as well tell him.

"Kalena died recently. No one knows though." her face was solid, not smiling at what she just said.
"I don't know much about the light family, however."

She looked at Xero and sighed.
"Life is sad, just gotta keep finding the good parts to make it bearable."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I see, truly sad. I will have to inform them about her passing. They avoid life outside their void of a world, so they are not well informed. Just because they didn't like her doesn't mean my Masters' didn't respect her. I also assume that information is not public so I will keep it to myself." Xero turned and started to walk away once more. He waved back to her as he left to shop. "It was nice fighting with you, but got to go. Oh and by the way, life is no sad. Life is a joke so you may as well laugh." Xero started laughing as he continued walking away.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Calm
Party:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:41 am
Hector the True

Dk gave a firm nod to what Xero said. She watched him leave before going to a knee placing her hand on the ground.

The ground started to glow slightly around her.

"So, tell me what's happened since I was gone." she said, talking to no one.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff