Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
The Woods Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 pm

~The Woods
The Woods aren't necessarily off
limits but students are urged not to
go in unless they have their keyblades
and not toy weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:20 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko chases the fleeing heartless deep into the woods, but unfortunately loses it. She stops and looks around, as trees that cover the sky surround her. "Hmm...where am I? Did that heartless lead me here to get lost? Or maybe...." she says to herself. Just as she says that, more heartless appear around her, surrounding her. Koko looks around her as the heartless get closer and closer to her. "I see...that was your plan? Clever...leading me into the middle of a dark area so you can have an advantage." she says, getting ready to fend off the heartless.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:39 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just as Koko was fending off heartless and obliterating them one by one, a sudden roar echoes through the woods. But, it sounded like it came from somewhere far, someplace that's no where near Twilight Town. The heartless that was attacking her ceased their assault, and disappeared into the shadows. Koko gave a sigh, as it seems her fun has temporarily ended. However, something even bigger caught her attention, what that roar was. "Hmm...I should consult with my master...maybe he'll know what's happening..." with that, Koko summoned a dark portal and walked into it, disappearing.
[Exits]
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 am
User Image

Shido parked his ship over the woods after entering orbit and set it to low power mode. "We can't get the ship close to the mansion with its defense grid still up. We gotta hoof it." He said as he climbed from the cockpit and handed the 2 there beacons for teleporting. He used his and teleported to the ground.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
                                          ??? ‹⊰ Amira ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Shido, Melfiya
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance:None?
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

As they closed in to their supposed safe house or at least in this case mansion Shido suddenly stated they couldn't go any close to the mansion due to some sort of defense that was guarding it causing Melfiya to sigh seeing as they didn't have much of a choice given the predicament they were in just a while ago and with masked man possibly still on there trail there wasn't much room to argue. Getting off their seats Armia and Melfiya were handed their beacons to get off of the ship and back onto the ground, before Amira could press the button to get on the ground Melfiya place her hand on her shoulder and said to her."Stay close to me alright?"She asked causing Amira to puff up her mouth not really into Melfiya babying her so much."Alright fine let's just go already."She complained as she activated the beacon to bring to the ground and was followed quickly by Melfiya who activated hers as well.Amira was rather shocked when she smelt the air, the scent of it was astonishing, she thought she'd ever experience this smell again, she looked around her eyes glossing over the green and brown foliage around them.User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image

"The Green moon clan came from a place like this. Full of nature." Shido said as he walked among the tree's. "Here we are safe." Shido said as he spotted a few blue eyed heartless in the shadows. "Don't worry about them. They won't attack." Shido said to the 2.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:11 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty waited on the other side of the portal that came from the academies infirmary. She stood near some rather thick trees that seemed to be hiding a secret all their own.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level
User Image

Al arrived from the otherside of the portal and he sits on the ground. his heart beatens fast but he cannot really do any extreme fighting. he wiped his blood with his sleeves and looks at Misty. he pats spot next to him for her.

" we have time but I am not rapidly dying. I just cannot do any heavy work."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:38 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty smiled to Al and sat next to him.
"nor can I, the heavy work I mean. This is weird, the portal should have taken us straight to in front of the manor....um...the café that Dk worked at and where we met a long time ago."

Al and Misty were being watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 am
Expert level
User Image

"Yeah that is mysterious.."Al looks around him slowly. then secretly holds misty hands. "something is offed but let's move slow."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty blushes as Al holds her hands secretly.
"mmhmm....I think I know what..." she looked up at the trees covering pretty much blocking out the sun.

A few small dragons fell out.
"awwww we aren't that good at hide and seek anymore." one said as another ran up to Allister and lept on his chest then hopped onto his shoulder checking him out.

"Hey everyone! Sir Allister is back!"

There was rustling behind trees.

"man....not again. DK had the same thing happen when she came back." Misty said lowering her head
"A friendly ambush..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:37 pm
Expert level
User Image

Allister laughs then coughs blood from his mouth. he could always use a good laughter and hugs Misty. he did not feel threaten by the little dragons. he was sharing a private moment with Misty. he kissed her on the cheeks and amused the dragons by getting up.
"Aye, I am Back..." he shouted but then struggles to hold his own body weight and fell on his knees. his heart squeezed a punch and he coughs.

"we must find a shelter for night falls."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:48 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

The dragons circled Allister and helped him up
"don't worry, the mansion is just over there."

"good, I think we could both use a good drink" Misty smiles
"and food and stuff..."

The dragons swarmed the two and carried them inside a old looking building that time seemed to forgot.

"its the old café....wow..." Misty seemed breathless  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:23 pm
Expert level
User Image

Once Allister had reached this mysterious old building with help of little dragons, he looked up and his eyes widen. he smiles at the sight of the café. he never seen that place with his eyes for long time and he walks off towards the building. until he ran into the door, he rubs his face and still smiled.

"I never seen this place dis-sorted this way but..i can say I am home."
he said to the group as he touched the doors and opens, he walks inside the building shed a tear. "Look our hangout spot..still lives today and in the shadows."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

The dragons seemed to laugh as Allister ran into the doors.

"oh oh! Dk was here a few months back! She already restocked the café and made cupcakes and lots of food. Time doesn't really pass by here and the first sign of danger, we have to disappear. Dk's the last thing holding us here, since everyone else who were dragon blood like us are dead. She had to literally leave a part of herself behind to be able to continue on her travels."

A hologram of Dk appeared looking like the old days, she seemed to be sitting on the bar top.
"Hey Allister, hey Misty. Glad to see you two together. My mind is split between here and where I am, so I can't really stay up to date on things here, just enough to keep home....here. The villagers in twilight town...they freaked when they saw a dragon so....for now its best if this place stays hidden to the normal eyes. Still can't believe that all those miles of forest is now a huge city with little forest left..." she seemed to sigh.

"anyway, feel free to rest here or live here. The fridge is stocked up, leave the dragon death rum alone, that's mine for those days...well...yeah...the shelves are stocked as well. Any mess though, please clean up after yourselves. Basic stuff, I know, but its quite hard to keep home in a state that time doesn't harm it. Kay? Got it? Like said, can't stay."

The hologram fizzled out

"hm, well, that was unexpected. I didn't think she knew about holograms." Misty said surprised as she pulled out a couple of sandwiches and a beer for each of them.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff