Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Central Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:10 pm

~Central Station, the center of Twilight Town's
train stops. Any place in Twilight Town is just a
train ride away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko makes her way to the clocktower, but she finds herself at the Central Station which is where the clocktower is at. The clocktower was actually built into the train station. She thinks that it's useful that there's a train here, that was she can travel to other parts of the town. She doesn't need to now however. Remembering what she was supposed to do, she starts making her way into the train station. She finds a door which leads to the stairway up to the top of the clocktower. She goes into the door, and makes her way up the stairs.
[Goes into clocktower]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:44 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric docked his ship in Central Station. He opened the cockpit and stretched his arms. Man, I don't know why I am so nervous right now. I've got money to spare and I'm among friends. I shouldn't be worried, he thought. He hopped out of the gummi and tapped his pockets. The money from Sasha was still in his pocket. He sighed with relief and looked to Kirune in the cockpit with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm
kefkadragon

Kirune smiled back and hopped out of Eric's gummi ship, hugging Eric while she gently slid her hand into his. She felt warm, embarrassed and nervous about everything.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:30 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric closed the ship's cockpit with his free hand and locked it. He looked to Kirune and tried not to twitch nervously. "How'd the flight go for you?" he said awkwardly. Blooming idiot! That's the dumbest thing you have ever said in your life. Now your swearing at yourself with Lawrence's weird cuckoo accent, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:47 pm
kefkadragon

"Pretty good." Kirune answered, laughing a little as she looked around at whatever was most near to them. "Where did you say you wanted to eat again?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric shrugged. "What're you in the mood for? I'm sure a nice local will know a place for just about anything here. I'll eat pretty much anything if it's cooked right," he said chuckling a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:34 pm
kefkadragon

"Anywhere's fine with me. I grew up with 6 brothers, so I'm used to getting anything I can eat." Kirune replied, her stomach growling as she and Eric wandered around. "So...About Coordinia? Did you two...I mean...Well, you were together, right?..."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:31 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric sighed. "I knew this would come up some day. I was hoping to delay it indefinitely, but then Lawrence had to run his mouth," he said. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Yes, we were together for a while, if you can call it that. We did little more than occasionally watch a movie together or help each other with homework. Neither of us knew how relationships worked since we were both relative loners and nerds to boot," he put his glasses back on. "We were great friends, but we didn't seem to get any further than that. We still hang out whenever I go back home," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:25 pm
kefkadragon

"So you two split apart, right?' Kirune asked, hoping that Eric wasn't seeing two women at once.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:42 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric's eyes widened at the question. "Yeah, we did in a sense. We're only friends now. No romance whatsoever between us. Looking back on it, it was more a class rumor we were dating anyway. School is weird like that," he said rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 pm
kefkadragon

"Ah..." Kirune said, remaining quiet as the two continued to walk around, rubbing her neck nervously until, several minutes later, she spoke up again. "Sorry." Her accent was slipping through again. "Mom's always tahld meh mah mouth runs a lil' bit too long."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:14 am
TheRealKiru

Eric chuckled nervously. "I have yet to see that," he said. He paused for nearly a minute. "Six brothers huh? You must've had a crowded house,"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:54 pm
kefkadragon
Yay, been sick.

"Ain't that beatin' 'round th' bush." Kirune looked at Eric again. "'Til I was seven, I got last pickin's after dinner." She turned to find a burger place as her mouth watered, turning to Eric. "Mind if we go there?" She said, her accent begin to fade a she replaced by a more timid one.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image

Upon reaching the station, Ragna opened a corridor of light. "..Quickly. Get in!" He told him through half-gritted teeth. The wounds he received were critical. It lead straight to the courtyard of the Academy. Wherever this place was, he really needed his injuries treated.

(Out Of Character: ...)

kefkadragon

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas