Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Back alley Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Back Alley
~A very useful route that leads to and from the Sandlot,
Station Heights, the Tunnels, and the Usual Spot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:03 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko eventually reached Twilight Town through the portal(from The World that Never was). She looks around as the place seemed more "lively" than the place her master resides in. However, she does not care about this fact, and starts making her way out of the alleyway.
[Leaves Back Alley]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Walking through some alleyways, Tsuyoi eventually found herself at an obstacle. A part of the building had crumbled down, obscuring the path with rubble. She let out a sigh, "I expected as much..." she walked over to the rubble and was about to climb it, however, she stopped, turning around with her revolver aimed at whoever was behind her.
It was Red that had appeared before Tsuyoi, "Hi there!" she waved at her with a smile.
Tsuyoi kept her gun aimed at the girl, she was suspicious as to why she was here, "Who are you kid? And what are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous to walk around here right now?"
Red grinned at Tsuyoi, showing her teeth with looked a little sharper than a normal person's, "Oh, don't worry about me ma'am, I know how to deal with...hmm, what are they called?" she poked at her chin, "Oh yeah, heartless!" she then chuckled, "I'm more worried about you ma'am, you don't look like you can fight."
Tsuyoi smirked, "I could say the same about you..." she then turned away from the girl and was about to continue going over the rubble, however...
"Hold on ma'am, I need to ask you a question first..." she then held her hands behind her, "Is your name by any chance...Tsuyoi?" she then faced away from Tsuyoi, however, her eyes were still locked onto her. "Sources had updated me that the Tsuyoi I'm looking for is dressed up as a cowgirl...and you match that description..."
Tsuyoi stood on the rubble, not responding to the girl.
With Tsuyoi's reaction, Red grinned at her, "I finally found you~"
Without warning, Tsuyoi quickly turned around and fired all of the rounds that were in the revolver's cylinder. She shot all of her bullets within less than a second.
Unfortunately, Fangs stood in the way of all of the bullets. He smiled big at Tsuyoi, showing his large acidic teeth.
"Hey now, that's not nice..." she peeked at Tsuyoi from behind Fangs, "You shouldn't play with guns..."

[OOC:]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:01 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
While fighting Red, Tsuyoi heard what sounded like a roar. It sounded a little close, which was bad because she knew that the roar would attract other heartless.
Red also had heard the roar, looking around, "Whoa, what was that?" she looked at Fangs, "What do you think it was Fangs?"
Fangs looked around, growling. It seems that he could sense heartless moving towards them...or at least where the roar came from. And of course, heartless did show up, ranging from common and weak to strong and tough. Fangs held his sharp claws up and rushed the heartless, destroying them, while also protecting Red.
Meanwhile, Tsuyoi herself was fighting off heartless, now using her keyblade along with her revolver. She looked at Red and Fangs, as it seems that they're distracted for now. When the time comes, she'll escape without them noticing, she did not want to waste more time.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
The sound of a loud slam was heard nearby, as it had caught Tsuyoi's attention. She finished off any heartless that targeted her and decided to make her way towards the sound. She jumped over the rubble that had blocked her path, making her way to the Market Station Heights.
Red noticed Tsuyoi making her escape, "H-Hey! Hold it!" as she was about to chase down Tsuyoi, more heartless had gotten in her way.
Fangs dashed towards the heartless, slashing at them with his claws and destroying them.
"Good boy Fangs!" she continued to chase down Tsuyoi, with Fangs morphing into her shadow.
[exits]

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:33 pm
Knux_nyan

fox137

kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

Raxxa's dark corridor opens up in the back alley of the Twilight Town"This is going to be a drag, i don't know why but this town feels familiar to me even though i never been here before." Raxxas says to himself but he leans up against the wall thinking real hard planning out what kind of chaos he wants to start up here something very great of importance has to attract his eye here. Raxxas though hopes Altera got his hint and will be arriving in Twilight Town through his dark corridor. Raxxas though felt one of his keyblades change which he feels its true form.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:52 pm
Altera
Organization XII
Keyweilded : Death tone

User Image
User Image

The portal opens up in the Dark alley and Altera sets up but she feels eerie as her keyblade changes her appearance to fit certain occasion. she suits up like a nobody with her black dress and keyblade.
"Hello..Raaxas." she said to him.
KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm
kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Hello Altera believe me there is alot i want to say to you i can't express how important it is for me." Raxxas was blushing trying to find the words to say to Altera right here but he knows he will find those words but he would love to hear what Altera wants to say to him before they do their mission.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:11 pm
Altera
Organization XII

User Image

Altera smiles as Raaxas makes her fell happy. she looks at him with her red eyes. she touched Raaxas cheeks with her hands and pulls him closer to her.

"my Sweet comrade please let the words flow. it will come just natural." she opened up inside as her keyblade connected with Raaxas. "May I say that I believe you too. I know, you have feelings for me. I do too. my keyblade is really linked to yours."

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:16 pm
kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Raxxas felt very happy and without saying any words, he simple pulls in Altera and kisses her passionately holding her very close to him which he feels his keyblade is now completely linked to hers also meaning they are bonded by love and happiness."What do you think of that kiss Altera?" Raxxas said with a smile.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:41 pm
kimi23loveheart
Altera
Organization XII

User Image

When Raaxas lips touch Altera lips intensely, she feels hot and her key blade cross Raaxas key blade. She kissed him again with her lips looked in. As she hugs him with a welcoming arms. "Your such a good kisser. I must have more , love."

She picks up this love and care inside of Raaxas.

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:47 pm
kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Raxxas smiles and kisses Altera more giving her more of his kisses letting his love for her flow into her very nothingness."You will always get my kisses Altera my nothingness belongs to your nothingness." Raxxas says very sweetly"Now do you know anything that can be used in Twilight Town that can cause chaos my love? We are a chaos like duo." Raxxas excited to be Altera's love and partner on the mission.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm
]Altera
Organization XII

User Image

Altera accepted all of Raaxas kiss and hugs. She happy to hear Raaxas confession of love. She smile and give him a long hot kiss then she drew her key blade.

" yes. Your nothingness gives me a purpose to be strong. As our nothingness is thicker like blood and refined as loyalty. Forever." She looks at the alley and the town nearby. She can summons heartless in a general area.

"I have no knowledge here. However, a clock tower should be easy to dispatch chaos. I go for the commoners and take their souls."

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:16 am
kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Raxxas though turns back to Altera and kisses her deeply which Raxxas is just addicted to her lips how soft and wonderful they are."lets head to the clock tower and dispatch chaos from there my love and i will say if you want to sneak kisses to me you may my love but do remember the mission." Raxxas said with a smile hoping even along the mission Altera would continue to give him affection as he will do the same for her.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm
Altera
Organization XII
Keyweilded :
She smile and give him a long hot kiss.then She opened portal for them.

KibitzRajas

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces