Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Sand lot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image

Kalen managed to close the portal with a sigh of relief. "I swear. This job is like 24/7. It never stops." He said as Niko hopped off Denvers shoulder landing beside Kalen. "We should get moving. If those were agents of the horsemen they may already be onto us." Niko said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:41 pm
(ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
As Kalen was finishing with the closing of the portal, Akashisen and Miao were killing off any stragglers.
Akashisen swung her keyblade down on one of the creatures, killing it in one blow. She sighed, looking around, "Finally...these things were tough."
Miao was currently chasing one down, yelling at it with her shield held up in the sky as she was trying to bash her shield on it.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose raised her staff and cast a curaga spell.
"I don't sense anymore, other than the one short girl is chasing"

Rose didn't know Miao's name.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Al Claudius GranHaven

User Image
"Yeah.. tired a little.." Al said as he look back at Denver. he puts aay his key blade and lift his body up.
"Hey, Denver, you shuold probably contact Talia and see if she okay.."

(OOC: kalen, where exactly is Jaster at? so i can have talia there.)
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:56 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Last I posted as Jaster, it was at the...um...(posting this at 2am) the town with the gypsys and...hunchback of Notre dame...im sorry, really tired and cant go to sleep *holds up kitten irl* I got kitten watch))
((where do you want him? Jax and Talia were together last I checked but that was a while ago))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:35 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

User Image
Denver

(OOC:So sorry it took so long lost Internet we still don't using my dad's cell been without it since Oct 17th...)
Denver sheds the Phoenix form and goes back to his usual self he brushed a stray feather out of his hair and looked at Al."Not really sure where she is though Jax was a bit rude didn't even shake my hand...."He sighed of relief it was over at least. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:52 pm
Kalen sighed as he pulled out his beacon and flipped it calling Eclipse's ship to them. It hovered over head as Niko walked over. "I've already sent the report ahead to your brother. This new adversary is just another to add to the list. But right now we need to focus on the horsemen and the organization before we can investigate this new threat. I'll start a scouting mission through the dark realm and see if i can pick anything up. You do what you do best. Close off any worlds that the horsemen or the organization can use against us. I leave the group to you Kalen." Niko said as he opened a dark portal and went through.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

(it seems photobucket is down.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:27 pm

User Image
Akashisen walked towards the others and listened in on their conversation. She didn't have any say in the conversation though, so she simply stayed quiet and kept to herself. She peered over to Miao who eventually caught the creature and began to bash her shield on it whilst yelling at it. She shook her head and sighed, turning her head back towards the others.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:38 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile {Exits}
Denver started thinking of his friends but something felt different like he was missing something but if things. Like these creatures he needed to go to his friends he still had the coin Xero gave him and he used it opening a portal it lead to the Mansion's front yard he turned to the others."I need to check on my friends they must be worried about me it was nice meeting you all farewell for now."He walked through and was in the light families yard. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:35 pm
Al Claudius GranHaven

User Image
Al felt his keyblade charm glowning as t turns back into a necklace. he touchs it in his hands and looks at Misty. "Talia is in one of these worlds..so as jax." he acknowledges Denver to leave off. then his green eyes turns to Misty. "Shall we go and rest? my love"
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

As Kalen teleported the remaining people aboard the ship he set teh navigation computer on display. "Ok guys where to next?" Kalen asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm
Al Claudius GranHaven

User Image
"I do not know.." said Al as he been transport to the gummy ship and rest near Misty. he catchs his breathe and looks at Kalen. "Maybe we can see, what Rose is doing?"

he puts his legs ontop of something and admires the engagement ring on his finger.

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:52 pm
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty was too exhausted to change her form back to a peaceful form. She looked up at the ceiling.

Then Al mentioned Rose and she looked around
"what....I though Rose was with us. You don't think she wandered off somewhere...do you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:20 pm

User Image
Akashisen took a seat in one of the empty seats as soon as she was teleported on. She wasn't exactly a big fan on flight.
Miao on the other hand was looking around all over the ship going "Oooh" and "Aaah" at everything. Her tail seemed to wag as she looked around the ship with enthusiasm.
Akashisen kept an eye on Miao, making sure she doesn't press any sorts of buttons.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:11 am
User Image

"We may be married but that doesn't mean were gonna be stuck to the hip all the time. I'm sure she's fine. She is a free spirit. I'll scan the planets for her if your curious." Kalen said as he started up the scans but then a particular blip showed up. "Hmm?....why is she here?" He pulled up the map and it showed an R at Sunset crossing. "Rena has been in the dark for quiet awhile now. What is she doing back here?"

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items