Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Sand lot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

"nah, as you said, she's a free spirit."

Something caught her attention with the scanning map.
"what? Hm, something is going on"

Misty was confused, she pulled out a computer chip from her boot and put it next to the map

Kalena was being shown up on the map near Rena, however her ping was distorted, showing multiple.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

"Odd? why is Kalena here as well? i thought she would not want to be around Kelina. Something is not right if she is here. We should investigate." Kalen suggested.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:01 am
Al Claudius GranHaven

User Image
Al locks arms with Misty and he looks at the map on the screen. he then kisses her lips as he release her arms. he gets up and walks to Akhanshsen -Miao. "You two want come and investigate on Sunset terrace sector."
his green eyes sparkles at the two persons as he shot a glance to Kalen. "Then Kalen you take Misty to the infirmary and meet us back on Sunset Terrace.'

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image

"I'm the only other one with credentials to fly this ship. Eclipse made it that way. You'll have to go on foot. Be quick and check on our house. I don't want to see the look on Rose's face if its damaged." Kalen said as he moved to strap Misty in.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty smiled after Al kissed her. However she was sad when he told Kalen she needed to go to the infirmary, however, she needed to go. Just that simple.

She felt the shockwave from one of the attacks, she was still connected to this world.
"yeah....if its bad enough for Kalena to take DK's form, then its bad." Misty said, starting to get dizzy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:53 pm
Al Claudius GranHaven

User Image
"Okay. fine." Al gets up and dust off wind particles as he looks for Misty. "Alright Love, you can go with me. I do the talking."

he unstraps Misty and looks at Kalen. "I got feeling that she wants to go. so I be quick." as Al jumps off the ship and enters to The Sunset Terrace. [EXIT]

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:49 pm
(ooc: I keept forgetting about Akashisen and Miao sweatdrop )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen watched as Al jumped off the ship, a little amazed how he was brave enough to just jump off the ship. She didn't know how high they were, but even she wouldn't just jump off an airborne ship. There wasn't anything to break her fall, or anything she could use to slow her fall. She sighed and leaned back into her chair.
Miao walked over to the pilot's controls, looking at all the buttons and such. "Hmm...why are buttons always so tantalizing to tough." she said, biting on her hand a little as if to keep it from pressing the buttons.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

"So whats yalls story? I never asked." Kalen asked looking at Miao and Akashisen

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:20 pm
(ooc: )

User Image
Akashisen looked at Kalen, "Ah yes, that's right...I guess we never really told you guys the reason we're here." She nodded and looked at Miao, "Well, me and Miao here are taking a small break from training. So we decided to check on things here since we heard about lots of things happening here." Akashisen paused, closing her eyes to think to herself for a moment, "And...I guess we were here on bad timing." she said, sighing.
Miao giggled, "We train a lot with Herc and that funny, small, chubby half-goat man." she said with a grin. "I'd say we were much stronger than before, when the horsemen attacked last time."

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:36 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty left after Al  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

"I'm guessing were gonna see a lot more of the horsemen now eh....are you 2 going to be ready when the real battle begins?" Kalen asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:00 pm

User Image
Akashisen and Miao stared at Kalen for a few seconds before looking at each other, then back at Kalen.
"Well...to be honest, I'm unsure if we can take down even one of the horsemen...sure, we're much stronger than we were before...but what if they had gotten stronger as well." she looked down, rubbing the back of her head, "It would be a waste of training if that were a possibility."
Miao pouted, "But, didn't Herc tell us he was some sort of god or something? If we were able to take him on during training, then we should be able to fight the horsemen right?" she said, her ears moved a bit.
Akashisen shook her head, "No Miao, he's the son of one of the gods...I don't think that makes him a god." she said before looking back at Kalen, "But anyway, we trained a lot with Hercules at the Coliseum...however, I still feel like even the training with him did not make us strong enough."

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

"We don't have to fight them directly but if it comes down to it we may have to but we will do it together. As friends." Kalen said with a grin.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:32 pm

User Image
Akashisen looked at Kalen, not saying anything for a few seconds. She slowly nodded, "Yes..." she looked down, "I'll fight until my last breath if I have to..."
Miao's ears went down, overhearing Akashisen, "Come on Aka, don't make it sound as if we won't survive our fight with the horsemen." She walked over to Akashisen, patting her head, "You're gonna make Herc sad if you die. Remember, we promised him that we would come back as soon as possible to train some more."

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

"Don't worry. We will win. Were tough and we won't go down easy. We have a lot of strong friends with us." Kalen said as he turned to the computer. "I'm gonna start scanning worlds for any horsemen activity. At this point they may start making there move.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items