Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Sunset Terrace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 am
~MISSION: SUBDUE VON~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unable to think straight, and consumed by the vicious voices in his head Von began to spin his spear. After bringing it to a clean stop at his side.

"The hypocrisy of the light. You will dispose of me as you did the heartless you just destroyed. Von said with a grim look. In a single moment sliced through the air with his body. His spear digging into the ground as he lunged chunks of earth at the keybladers and heartless. "I will secure my freedom.... here and now." he exclaimed in his own delusion.

Crimson021

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 am
Knux_nyan
Crimson021
XX_Clous_XX

User Image

Rose immediately put up a shield.
"Guys, I don't think he's gonna calm down."

Kelina licked her teeth
"This looks like fun!" she said rushing Vox going to punch him anywhere she could.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:13 pm
"Crap." Kalen rushed forward with his keyblade and destroyed the flying earth.
Niko looked at the smaller heartless for a moment before his eyes flashed yellow and there's did too. The lesser heartless then vanished into the ground. "Still got it."
"We don't even know you! Why would we want to dispose of you. Your the one picking a fight!" Shido said as wings appeared on his back and he took to the air with his fiery keyblade.

kalenakeeper

Crimson021

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image

Takaki pointed his keyblade int he air, as Thunder rained on the surrounding heartless. He turned towards Von, his Ketblade pointed at him. "We have no buisness, but we kill defend ourselves. We'll subdue you, not destroy you." He sighed afterwards, focusing on Von, understanding what hes feeling,

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

XX_Clous_XX

Crimson021

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:01 am

Just as he was about to reach the three Von lunged his spear into the ground pole vaulting into the air. With the height advantage he began to launch a series of slashes which sent crescent beams of darkness raining down. He had no particular person in focus and the barrage was wild making his attacks arbitrary.

Crimson021

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:29 pm
Shido saw this and knew this guy was attacking wildly. He breathed in and sent a large fire wall down around Von blocking his attacks making the beams fade in the green fire. He then rushed Von in the air grappled him from behind. Using his dragon strength he used one hand to grab Von's spear and the other was choke holding him as he kept them both in the air with his wings. "Calm down dammit."
Niko and Kalen watched this for now. Kalen knew that Shido was strong especially since he was practically a dragon and can turn into a big one on occasions.

kalenakeeper

Crimson021

XX_Clous_XX

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 am
Knux_nyan
Crimson021
XX_Clous_XX

User Image

Kelina got hit by one of the crescent strikes. She stands back up as her face bleeds from a cut on her face. Kelina snarls and runs behind Von preparing a attack from behind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Vons was quickly grabbed by one of the Keyblader while the other one was preparing to attack from behind. Von's fear combined with his rage now took full effect. With a single motion of his entire body he left out a burst of energy infused with the ability poison. If the person choke holding would continue to restrain von, he would take continuously heavy poison damage.

"I would let go before you hurt yourself." Von taunted as his entire left side became a something akin to a heartless. His strength and speed were amplified by the darkness, but his ability to reason was depleting rapidly.

Crimson021

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:37 am
Knux_nyan
Crimson021
XX_Clous_XX

User Image

"Then try me kid." Kelina said as she jumped onto him to hold on.
"I was darkness before so your threats aren't that scary."

Her eyes showed her seriousness.
"But ya tire yourself out and you'll be too weak to fight the darkness around ya." she warned.

"Dammit sis! I can't get a straight shot!" she said as her staff was gathering a Light magic attack.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:41 am
"I'm trying to get you to stop. Were not your enemy. Kelina He's coating himself in poison. Let go!" Shido let out a breath of fire to destroy the poison in him. He quickly gripped Kelina and pulled Von away from her and threw him toward the ground. He held Kelina up in the air before landing with her. Niko then ran up next to her and cast Esuna on Kelina. "You may had had combat training but your resistances still need work." Niko said as he placed a hand on Shido shoulder and stepped forward. "Von if you let the darkness it will swallow you like it did to me long ago. Do not walk my path."
Kalen grimaces at Niko's words. Everyone here save Shido had had a run in with darkness in there past.

kalenakeeper

Crimson021

XX_Clous_XX

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:42 pm

What Niko said resonated with Von. It just clicked. "What am I doing?" He said out load as he dropped his attack and loosened his body. His mind grew blank as he passed out falling to the ground below.

Crimson021

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 am
Niko then walked up to the fallen Von and kneeled down to his body with a sigh. "One fallen to darkness....i feel your pain...Shido take the others to the academy. Talk to Eclipse about what can be done. i will deal with this one. Maybe i can help him." Niko said as Shido nodded and landed with Kelina. "Let him deal with it." He said to the others.

kalenakeeper

Crimson021

XX_Clous_XX

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 am
User Image

Rose was planting flowers outside of her's and Kalen's home, whistling softly to herself yet softly as to not wake Kelina inside whom was asleep.

Dk walked with her head down, too exhausted to look up, until she heard whistling.
"Hm?"

She blinked seeing Rose in front of her home. She smiled and walked towards her.
"Hey Rose."

Rose looked at DK, she looked shocked, her eyes were so wide they could leave her skull.
"Dk!?" she said in hushed tones.

Dk smiled walking up to Rose then leaned against her home.
"Heh, yeah, never though i'd see ya too."

"Keep your voice down. Sis is asleep inside. So, why you back? Though you were staying with Tenebrea"

DK nodded softly
"I was, until Kalena's ghost came for me. He told her to take me back here and to hold me around in the light worlds until he comes for me."

Rose sighed, her face now back to grieving someone's death.
"So it is true. Kalena is gone."

"Heh, yeah. I bet there is a new one wandering around somewhere. Kalena's ghost didn't look....completely....together. Like....her heart..." DK placed her hand over her chest
"..was fragmented. One is never supposed to see themselves live more than one life and to see her like that....the me who took enough of my light so I could preside in the twilight......dawn....its...it has me concerned about any other Kalena's...when they die...would their heart be fractured too."

Dk leaned her head down and rubbed her head.

"That is troubling. Sis's heart felt it when Kalena died. I did too. I think everyone's did...least those who were....really close to her."

"family connection. I know the pain. When I was evicted from home cuz I was a wielder and they didn't like wielders....my family...." Dk bit her lip and then sighed.
"I lived long enough to feel their hearts grow cold to mine. Blocking me out. Its not something one wants to feel, but it the connection of the bonds you make, hearts woven together."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:12 am
User Image

Dk relaxed while she was talking with Rose.
She felt something was going on.
"Hey Rose, I gotta get going. Can I borrow some munny? The currency here and back in the twilight is different and i'm craving something to eat."

"Oh, yeah sure." Rose gave Dk some coins.
"So....cya around?"

"Defiantly" Dk smiled and ran off  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 am
User Image

Kelina was stopped by Rose from leaving the house.
"Hey. Common, I'm not in probation anymore, right?"

"Yeah, just some....circumstances...." Rose said nervously, knowing her sister's rival was back.
"out of the way sis." Kelina ducked and got past Rose.
"Hey, your hiding something, aren't ya?"

"uh....yeah! I was gonna get someone's birthday stuff going!"
Kelina rubbed her head
"Your a terrible liar sis. I'll be back before sundown or i'll call ya." Kelina then made a mad dash to the underground tunnels

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff