Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
The clocktower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~The Clock tower
Preferably the highest location
and getaway spot within Twilight
Town.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:24 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko eventually reached the top of the clocktower. She goes to the spot where you could see the whole town and where everything is. She scouts the town, but her attention is brought to the beautiful view of the sun, sky, and sea coming together. She stares at the beautiful view, before taking a seat, with her legs hanging over the edge of the ledge. She couldn't help but get captured by the beautiful scenery.

".....I think...from now on...this spot will be...my base." she says to herself as she stares at the scenery. She stares at it for what seems to be hours until she finally snaps out of her awe. She scouts the town more, getting familiar with the area. When she finally has the area familiarized, she decided to leave the clocktower to explore the town. She wonders if she would encounter a keyblade wielder wandering around town. With that thought in mind, she hurries along.

[Exits to Station Heights]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk ran thru a portal and ran off the edge of the clock tower
"Aw crap!" she said and pulled herself back up and sat down. She coughed a little bit before clearing out her lungs of the fowl smoke.

She leaned back against the tower.
Night had already fallen so it was quiet.

She had forgotten to grab her book also leaving the picture behind. She cursed herself and tried to relax. She blended well into the background.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea appears above her silently. In his hand is the picture and DK's book.
So your still not able to handle dragons bane? "  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 pm
yokai yakuza
((im sorry I keep editing this post))

Dk looks up seeing Tenebrea there
She sighed to his question
"Sadly no. It... " she sighed looking back out to the sky

"I have three weaknesses other than the one the River Styx placed upon me, but they are devastating. Crystals and dragon bane. The crystals spread thru my body like wildfire, dragon bane attacks any part of dragon you have and then attacks the rest of the host body. I am working on a way to get rid of those weaknesses, its not easy."

She then held the fonic symbol on her neck tight in her hand.
"The third is the most devastating, its a heart broken by the closest person to me. That is you, Tenebrea. I know you would never want to hurt me, and I the same to you. You are my final chance of ever finding happiness." her heart felt like there was something she wasn't telling him.

"The river Styx placed a fourth weakness, but its not as easily done. Yeah I get broken ribs, broken arms, whatever...my body is like a...like a big shield, my fighting instincts are better and im faster, but my heart is the only part on me that if a arrow were to fly and hit me there....it would kill me. I don't wish to die nor do I fear it, I just want to protect those closest to me."

"You said that you had thought I had been born into the wrong race. In truth, I do not know where I belong among races.
"I was human first, but it never felt right. After being yanked out of the twilight, I was a human and a dragon. It never felt right, this form though, it does. Mabye I was born with the heart of a twilight, but the body of a human girl. That's the best I can put it." her heart felt warm now.

The wind was very cold at this height, however it didn't seem to bother her. It blew her hair slightly.

((long story short, strong weakness but trying to get rid of, crystals, dragonbane. Strong weakness but unable to get rid of, heartbreak. Weakness but shes already figured out a way to guard mostly, her heart))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:44 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea looks up at the sky for a moment before looking back at DK.
To me you are still you. No matter what you look like...dragon,human,Twilght your still the woman I love."  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:55 am
yokai yakuza

Dk felt very assured now. She smiled.
"Thank you Tenebrea. It means a lot coming from you."

She felt all warm and fuzzy inside now.
"I wish I could have made it back to you sooner than when you found me at the keyblade graveyard. Im sure you would have changed my life for the better. I can only dream about what that would have been like, growing up together, you and I. Its sweet." she smiled with a passionate smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:16 pm
Fireworks lit up the night sky.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."oh wow! Fireworks!" she smiled watching them light up the night sky.

However, she noticed something was off about them.
She noticed the twinkling of some black crystals and she immediately moved.
She then started to have trouble breathing, she covered her mouth and put up a strong barrier of magic hoping to vent out the smoke.
She used magic to make the crystals in the fireworks explode.

"why is it that when I try to have a simple date, someone tries to kill me!" she said in a cold angered voice.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image

Niko appeared behind the 2 then and waved his hand as wind magic blew the dragons bane smoke away from the clocktower. He then noticed his form had changed again. "Oh great....Again." He said in a neutral voice.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

Dk turned around seeing Niko had gotten rid of the dragon bane.
"Niko, that you?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

Niko looked at Dk and sighed. "I'm afraid so Dk. i came under orders from Eclipse to keep you protected encase Kelina tried anything again." He said rubbing the back of his head as he spoke in a neutral tone.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:10 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

DK sighed. Now there was both her boyfriend and Niko watching her just to protect her. This drove her nuts.

"Kelina only started to hunt me down because it was her job to kill me the last day of the keyblade war. I guess since im still alive, she must still be obligated to do her job."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

"i am quite aware of the situation. I fought along side her long ago so i know how she ticks. She must have gotten outside help so should would not attack directly. I know cause this..." He said holding up the crystal. "Is not hers." He finished.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:21 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

Dk saw the crystal Niko was holding, she growled at the crystal.
"that is defiantly not hers. I though I destroyed all those crystals"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

"Word to the wise. Don't head back to the academy yet till it vents out the dragons bane poison. But besides that do you know who would have had this crystal besides Kelina?" Niko asked still holding it.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas