PHONYLAND NEEDS TEMP VOLUNTEERS FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:26 am
I don't even know which phony I would honestly give my pass too. Could you guys surprise me? I like surprises! Also I like the idea of phonyware/accessory points 3nodding

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:51 am
Roll to Dodge gets my lanyard!

I would be a-ok with points for phonywear or pets! Thank you for offering- it's really sweet!  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:11 am
Do I really have a choice? ;3 Starlight gets the lanyard, of course. My original Christmas girl <3

Phonywear points would be excellent!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:01 pm
I think that Babby Rabbit should get the lanyard, please! I can just see her zipping about here and there volunteering. <3

Points for Phonywear/pets only makes total sense and would be fantastic!  

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:05 am
Guess who has four collective thumbs and completely forgot to compensate people for their good work? Never mind about Phonywear/pet-only points to use with your regular points, we're here to cut out the middleman and jump straight to the rewards, and we're doing it TODAY IF YOU RESPOND IN TIME, TODAY BECAUSE WHAT BETTER TIME FOR A PHONYWEAR STREAM IS THERE THAN HALLOWEEN when we're dying of guilt over CHRISTMAS FOR GOODNESS SAKE?!

Lolli, Atma, Scara, Michie - for your fine services, may we offer a Phonywear hat OR a pet for any of your Phonies? Pets can be any of the available templates, including the variants, but cannot be edited. Hat will be unique lines as usual, crafted by Maxx off a theme of your choosing!

Lua, Astra - for your ridiculous number of work hours, may we offer a Phonywear costume OR a Phonywear hat+pet for any of your Phonies? Pets can be any of the available templates, including the variants, but cannot be edited. Costume/hat will be unique lines as usual, crafted by Maxx off a theme of your choosing!

The stream will start around 12pm noon EST TODAY, so please post what you'd like in this thread ASAP! And if you don't manage to do it in time because we're stupid, post it ASAP anyway and we'll continue the stream tomorrow.

All our gratitude and sheepishness,
Maxx + Jun

Your Little Phony
. X'Mas 2014 Compensation .

Hullo ladies! Thank you so much for your help as our temp staff last holiday season!
Here's some gratitude and affection, but we may as well give you some other stuff too. Here we go:
1. Which Phony of yours would you like a 'TEMP' staff lanyard on? lol
2. We're thinking of giving you guys some Phony points too, but as we don't have time for any more babbies, would you be OK with Phony points only for Phonywear or Pets?
Basically you could use them with your other points to make up the total for Phonywear/pets, just that your temp staff points cannot be used in permabab redemption.

If you don't like any of the above 8D;; do you have any other ideas?

And please don't ask to be excluded/not have anything/etc I cannot deal and my brain will explode.

Thanks,
Maxx.

Luafien
Astraea Pandora
LOLLI qAq
Atmadja
Scaramouche Fandango
StarieMichie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:24 am
Jun D

Maxx D

Thanks, guys! I'm going to try to be on the stream for sure because the last hattening you did was hella rad!

Owner: Lemure of Love Lost
Species: Chicken
Type:Unedited
Pet: Spoopy Specter / Female
Details: CC, Spoopy ghost chicken.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:12 am
Jun D

Maxx D

WOW, that's super awesome of you guys! I will try my best to be in the stream!

Owner: May Day
Species: Cat, fluffy variant
Type: Unedited
Pet: La Muerte
Details: SUPER SIMPLIFIED Day of the Dead cat (pls don't kill me)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:25 am
Jun D

Maxx D

Owner: Belldandy
Species: Fluffy Kitty
Pet: Not sure on a name yet sorry! Will think in stream!
Details: Can the kitty look like Cookie Boots please?

Uh I'm not sure if I'm supposed to mention anything for the "hat" but I just want something pretty and very femme for Bell's hair. ribbons, something...  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:46 am
Maxx D

Jun D

Oh my goodness! I would very much like a hat for Taters! Something like a winter hat with an animal face- perhaps a penguin?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:49 am
Jun D

Maxx D

ilu both

Owner: Hen Cackle
Species: Chicken
Pet: Scary! Bloody maybe?
Details: CC. ilu  

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby