Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
We need bad guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:23 pm
fox137
Knux_nyan

XP How 'bout this Pestilence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Kurai_18
fox137
Knux_nyan

XP How 'bout this Pestilence.

again very death looking  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:04 pm
kalenakeeper

Better yet, we can make an arc introducing an organization of bad guys. Instead of the usual "harness all of kingdom hearts for themselves" or "seek it for knowledge" stuff we always do, they basically want to throw the whole worlds in a state of chaos, and control of the worlds not with the use of heartless, nobodies, unversed OR dream eaters. But instead, with a interstellar sized army . Like, real soldiers enhanced with darkness using military like weapons. Buuut that's just my idea. Hell, that could be an arc while we're at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 pm
DJ GhostHouse

Better yet, we can make an arc introducing an organization of bad guys. Instead of the usual "harness all of kingdom hearts for themselves" or "seek it for knowledge" stuff we always do, they basically want to throw the whole worlds in a state of chaos, and control of the worlds not with the use of heartless, nobodies, unversed OR dream eaters. But instead, with a interstellar sized army . Like, real soldiers enhanced with darkness using military like weapons. Buuut that's just my idea. Hell, that could be an arc while we're at it.

I like the idea actually. I only had two separate organazations, both bent on worlds domination/darkness, etc.

I only brought in the nobodies, unversed, etc only because...well....why not. Like they are the footsoldiers for the real soldiers.

I just wanted to have 2 bad guy orgnazations, unless 2 is too many.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:38 pm
I can already see the issues going on here. From my point of view there are 3 sides.
The Organization being revived by Kelina.
The 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
And the Keyblade academy.

One bent on bring the worlds into darkness.
One bent on destroying everything.
and one meant to defend the world.

2 darknesses and one light with some disagreements between the darknesses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 pm
I was thinking more of a cooler idea than "destroying all", "harnessing Kingdom Hearts", or "Putting the worlds into chaos".

Those ideas are boring and overused. Let's spice things up; Light Extremists Arc

This revolves around certain Keyblade Masters/Wielders who want to completely ridicule the world of darkness. They call those who have the tiniest bit of darkness "unpure" and do not hesitate to "purify" them. In order of purifying them, one must kill them.

They build a empire (which conquers over a hundred worlds by now) that ranks their people of purity, the lowest pure always treated like animals and are targeted the most. Their line of militia known as The Republic, travel from world to world, conquering them in the name of purification. Instead of defending the worlds, they believe their purification could protect them. One day, they yearn for a day when darkness is vanquished and Kingdom Hearts once again let them bathe in the light for an eternity. They see Kingdom Hearts as the "God Of Purification" and wish to harness its power to destroy darkness completely. Now, they have crossed paths with the Keyblade Masters/Wielders that hail from Kingdom Key Academy, wishing that they form a alliance as order the by the High Priest (their leader) for their preposterous plan. If they don't agree, they'll have no choice but wage war.

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:45 pm
Souchi The 2nd
I was thinking more of a cooler idea than "destroying all", "harnessing Kingdom Hearts", or "Putting the worlds into chaos".

Those ideas are boring and overused. Let's spice things up; Light Extremists Arc

This revolves around certain Keyblade Masters/Wielders who want to completely ridicule the world of darkness. They call those who have the tiniest bit of darkness "unpure" and do not hesitate to "purify" them. In order of purifying them, one must kill them.

They build a empire (which conquers over a hundred worlds by now) that ranks their people of purity, the lowest pure always treated like animals and are targeted the most. Their line of militia known as The Republic, travel from world to world, conquering them in the name of purification. Instead of defending the worlds, they believe their purification could protect them. One day, they yearn for a day when darkness is vanquished and Kingdom Hearts once again let them bathe in the light for an eternity. They see Kingdom Hearts as the "God Of Purification" and wish to harness its power to destroy darkness completely. Now, they have crossed paths with the Keyblade Masters/Wielders that hail from Kingdom Key Academy, wishing that they form a alliance as order the by the High Priest (their leader) for their preposterous plan. If they don't agree, they'll have no choice but wage war.

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

That actually sounds pretty interesting. I'll go over it with Kalena.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:29 pm
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Sounds interesting. It sounds like a arc that hardly happened with Yokai and I, but I approve if you all can pull it off ^w^ ((it was more the aftermath))

(but I got 1 (Actually 2, one character split into 2) bad guys and I dont want anymore that I play))

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 am
Ok we still need peeps to claim Pestilence and Famine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 pm
I can create a Organization along with a character that is evil, though at times he might not seem so. I can use this opportunity to kind of give me an idea of Xero Hearts past. Since he is rouge aka neither good nor evil. But this might take time and effort since I already have an idea that Xero's kind is given birth from the process of splitting you into a heartless and and nobody. His kind is the part of the heart where light fades into darkness and darkness fades into light. Every Heart holds both that are always fighting control, but Xero's kind has a perfect balance of light and darkness. These are individuals that are not connected to the people that they were born from so, the people who became two to create Xero's kind won't matter. ((As in if when Sora became a heartless and created Roxas and the process created Xero it would not matter nor would Xero be anything like Sora for he is a different person))

The leader of this Organization will be my evil character but I will need other's to join him once I find others like him and Xero.  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Regarding the Light Extremists Arc (LEA), we can also tie in ideas from Kingdom Hearts X (chi) and possibly introduce in The Foretellers and Daybreak Town! I've done research around the Foretellers and KHX and quote "Before leaving again, the Foreteller also warns the player of those who hoard the light for their own greed, seekers of darkness disguised as guardians of light." That little chunk of info could easily tie into the LEA. Maybe we could have seekers of darkness within the ranks of The Republic? Who knows? Anything is possible, especially in the kingdom hearts universe. And with bringing in the Foretellers, the Academy could study the ways of the 5 unions or have something like being taught in 5 different factions meaning that we could have the students choose which union they want to learn about and be apart of. Just an idea. (Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus & Vulpeus. There is also talk of an unknown 6th foreteller but no new information has surfaced about him, i'm assuming it's Xehanort xD) But if you guys want to read through the information yourself and come up with new ideas i'll leave links below ~ And last but not least, knowing that there is a mysterious 6th Foreteller, we can introduce a new enemy. I'm up for any new ideas c: Goodness, all this talk of kingdom hearts never gets old! cool

-Foretellers
-Foretellers Keyblades
-Kingdom Hearts X
-Daybreak Town
-The five Unions
-Foretellers Script/Book of Prophecies

NOTE: When reading about the Foreteller's script notice how it says The creator gave his 6 followers new names and gave 5 of them the Tome of Prophecy. What ever happened to the last follower? Maybe he was too obsessed with Kingdom Hearts or possibly darkness? (*wink wink* Xehanort *wink wink*)

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:42 am
GammaFruit
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Regarding the Light Extremists Arc (LEA), we can also tie in ideas from Kingdom Hearts X (chi) and possibly introduce in The Foretellers and Daybreak Town! I've done research around the Foretellers and KHX and quote "Before leaving again, the Foreteller also warns the player of those who hoard the light for their own greed, seekers of darkness disguised as guardians of light." That little chunk of info could easily tie into the LEA. Maybe we could have seekers of darkness within the ranks of The Republic? Who knows? Anything is possible, especially in the kingdom hearts universe. And with bringing in the Foretellers, the Academy could study the ways of the 5 unions or have something like being taught in 5 different factions meaning that we could have the students choose which union they want to learn about and be apart of. Just an idea. (Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus & Vulpeus. There is also talk of an unknown 6th foreteller but no new information has surfaced about him, i'm assuming it's Xehanort xD) But if you guys want to read through the information yourself and come up with new ideas i'll leave links below ~ And last but not least, knowing that there is a mysterious 6th Foreteller, we can introduce a new enemy. I'm up for any new ideas c: Goodness, all this talk of kingdom hearts never gets old! cool

-Foretellers
-Foretellers Keyblades
-Kingdom Hearts X
-Daybreak Town
-The five Unions
-Foretellers Script/Book of Prophecies

NOTE: When reading about the Foreteller's script notice how it says The creator gave his 6 followers new names and gave 5 of them the Tome of Prophecy. What ever happened to the last follower? Maybe he was too obsessed with Kingdom Hearts or possibly darkness? (*wink wink* Xehanort *wink wink*)

THANK YOU

-Gives you ALL the Internets in the world-

..Jesus. THIS is a good arc. I almost believed it was forgotten in history, never to be carried out. I haven't played Kingdom Hearts X yet, so i'm a little rusty on the Foretellers.  

Twotonedrebel

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:25 am
GammaFruit

This is amazing Gamma!
User Image

I am so looking forward to this! (Even though i never played Kingdom Hearts X sweatdrop )

But yeah, I'm totally on board with this idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:10 pm
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

Should I add Enoch and the Seven Sins?  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:37 pm
....wait what?  
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games