Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
We need bad guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:13 pm
Fiendish Az
I'm really looking forward for this arc too! It brings back the hype of roleplaying again for me c: It's good, I haven't played KHX either sweatdrop

Souchi The 2nd
AHAHA np dude and I agree! This arc is gonna be so badass 3nodding Ah, it's all good! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts X either but there is a game called Kingdom Hearts Unchained X which is basically KHX but for isos and smartphones coming later this year. Definitely gonna play it c: Just study the hell out of those links I posted and you'll understand the basics of the Foretellers. Currently, this is all the information everyone has about them besides Nomura so it's all goods! If you need any help with setting up the Unions for this guild or even setting things up with the Foretellers, I wouldn't mind helping out! Let's spark the flames of this guild yo'

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 am
GammaFruit

This game takes place many years during the Keyblade War. Xehanort wouldn't be alive. I say this 6th Foreteller may be the original wielder of Xehanort's Keyblade. As stated by Young Xehanort, his Keyblade is ancient during Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix in Re:Coded. (Pretty every Foreteller's keyblade have an "eye of darkness" including Xehanort's.)

All will be answered in the long-awaited game, Kingdom Hearts 3!  

Twotonedrebel

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:52 pm
Souchi The 2nd
GammaFruit

This game takes place many years during the Keyblade War. Xehanort wouldn't be alive. I say this 6th Foreteller may be the original wielder of Xehanort's Keyblade. As stated by Young Xehanort, his Keyblade is ancient during Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix in Re:Coded. (Pretty every Foreteller's keyblade have an "eye of darkness" including Xehanort's.)

Oh! That's right! I'm sorry, i haven't fully played KH 2.5 remix yet but that's awesome information dude! YESSSSSSS KH3 is going to be soooo badass 3nodding but hey would you like to RP with me? I currently don't know where to post sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm
GammaFruit
Souchi The 2nd
GammaFruit

Oh! That's right! I'm sorry, i haven't fully played KH 2.5 remix yet but that's awesome information dude! YESSSSSSS KH3 is going to be soooo badass 3nodding but hey would you like to RP with me? I currently don't know where to post sweatdrop

I think I can squeeze Ragna in with you. Tokio and Haseo are occupied in Destiny Islands. Stay tuned for the post.  

Twotonedrebel

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:00 pm
Souchi The 2nd
GammaFruit
Souchi The 2nd
GammaFruit

I think I can squeeze Ragna in with you. Tokio and Haseo are occupied in Destiny Islands. Stay tuned for the post.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 pm
But.. a crazy idea popped into my head. Wouldn't it be interesting if the Five Unions WERE the schools. Y'know, training Keyblade Apprentices under each Union. Kingdom Key Academy would be a part of the Five Unions that help balance the worlds. The Foretellers will act as the Headmasters of those union schools. There will be a traitor amongst those five Foretellers. And this Traitor will form a new Organization XIII that could be comprised of somebody followers instead of Nobodies.

That could tie in with my Light Extremist Arc idea. In short summary, the Traitor's goal is wanting the absolute destruction of darkness entirely. It is considered an act of extremism, hence Light Extremism. There cannot be light without darkness, just as there cannot be darkness without light. There is gonna be a ending moral, when all this is over. Since this Traitor wants the absolute destruction of darkness, the new Organization XIII's goal will be targeting the Princesses of Heart since they are the key to the Door To Darkness, which Kingdom Hearts resides. They plan to cleanse Kingdom Hearts directly of all the darkness.

Before this transpires, there will be an issue throughout the worlds that all the Unions will respond to. This Traitor will create an artificial means to a new species behind everyone's back. The Malshines, the new enemy, will believe the natural heart has the potential to carry darkness and it is the natural heart that is what must be cleansed and reborn artificially so that one day all worlds will be cleansed of darkness. They are malevolent embodiments of Light.

Where I got the name from? Mal stands for Malevolent and shine stands for Light. So, evil Light?

ericsowow
Aye. I'm combining your idea with mine, to make something interesting.

Fiendish Az
I've been thinking of the Five Unions idea and wanted to expand it broader. I hope you like this idea.

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:07 pm
Souchi The 2nd
But.. a crazy idea popped into my head. Wouldn't it be interesting if the Five Unions WERE the schools. Y'know, training Keyblade Apprentices under each Union. Kingdom Key Academy would be a part of the Five Unions that help balance the worlds. The Foretellers will act as the Headmasters of those union schools. There will be a traitor amongst those five Foretellers. And this Traitor will form a new Organization XIII that could be comprised of somebody followers instead of Nobodies.

That could tie in with my Light Extremist Arc idea. In short summary, the Traitor's goal is wanting the absolute destruction of darkness entirely. It is considered an act of extremism, hence Light Extremism. There cannot be light without darkness, just as there cannot be darkness without light. There is gonna be a ending moral, when all this is over. Since this Traitor wants the absolute destruction of darkness, the new Organization XIII's goal will be targeting the Princesses of Heart since they are the key to the Door To Darkness, which Kingdom Hearts resides. They plan to cleanse Kingdom Hearts directly of all the darkness.

Before this transpires, there will be an issue throughout the worlds that all the Unions will respond to. This Traitor will create an artificial means to a new species behind everyone's back. The Malshines, the new enemy, will believe the natural heart has the potential to carry darkness and it is the natural heart that is what must be cleansed and reborn artificially so that one day all worlds will be cleansed of darkness. They are malevolent embodiments of Light.

Where I got the name from? Mal stands for Malevolent and shine stands for Light. So, evil Light?

ericsowow
Aye. I'm combining your idea with mine, to make something interesting.

Fiendish Az
I've been thinking of the Five Unions idea and wanted to expand it broader. I hope you like this idea.

kalenakeeper

HELL YEA I DIG THIS IDEA!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 am
I'm new here but I have an idea what if we have a villain academy for like the different Organizations like all evil characters go to it sort of like Tolerating one another but each one has their own agenda?  

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games