Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 pm
Choice: C

Out of money and with an elf who certainly was not a dentist, Cuero started moving the conversation to other topics as he sent Flagon to get them as much ale as possible. Drunken minds were much easy to convince then sober ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:07 pm
Day 9: Just take him with you already!: C. Get him really, really drunk and then sneak Flagón into his bed. This will make them minotaur married and he'll have to take Flagón with him.

ButchBear smacked herself in the face. Why did she mention wizard of all choices? Who knows. Maybe it's the drunkard in her speaking. Who knows.

She took out the little pouch with money Flagon's sister had given her. Now's the time to put it to good use. "We need more beer over here!" she hollered, waving at the guys walking around with jugsful of beer. Money he probably didn't need. Might as well get these guys so drunk they don't know what him them.

--------------

Day 1: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 2: 0 drunk points slapped on
Day 3: 1 drunk points slapped on
Day 4: 3 drunk points slapped on
Day 5: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 6: 6 drunk points slapped on
Day 7: 3 drunk points slapped on
Day 8: 4 drunk points slapped on
Day 9: ? drunk points slapped on

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 pm
choice c: minotaur married

Points 20

Desperate to get rid of him once and for all, Elett decided the best way to get rid of Flagon was to sneak him into the minotaur's bed. So she stared to buy rounds for them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm
I'm stuck on my phone and might not make it for a full reply till much later sorry!

Choice C: shot glass wedding

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:21 pm
Choice: A - offer him money

Goliath casually reached into his pocket and grabbed some of the gold that Chalice had left him with, placing it on the table. "Here's a little something for your trouble, friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm
Day 10- Last day!

If you chose A...
+4 points- "I'll pay you to take him," you blurt. DÄS BÖÖT isn't an idiot, so you know you have to make this seem like you're not trying to get rid of some useless weight. "He's new to this whole adventuring scene, and you look like big guys who would help him out. I'll give you sufficient gold for his equipment- I... look, I just don't want it to seem like I'm doing it. It'll crush his spirit- he wants so badly to learn to be independent." DÄS BÖÖT nods sagely.

"VHEN DÄS BÖÖT VAS A LITTLE CALF, DÄS BÖÖT FELT LIKE AN UDDER FOOL FIRST TIME ADVENTURING. VAS HARD MOOVING AVAY FROM HERD. IT IS A VEAL CHALLENGE, JA?" He leans in and hollers into your ear in a tone he thinks is a conspiratorial whisper. "I UNDERSTAND. YOUR FRIEND VILL TRAVEL VITH DÄS BÖÖT." The good news: You've gotten rid of the elf. The bad news? You're deaf now. Pilsner and Schooner each buy you a beer to celebrate.

If you chose B...
+3 points- "Here, look, why don't I call Flagón over here and have him demonstrate his skills." You whistle and wave and Flagón stumbles over, takes off his shirt, barfs, and headbutts either Pilsner or Schooner in the crotch. The half-orcs snarl and pull knives, but DÄS BÖÖT shushes them with a wave of his hand. "DÄS BÖÖT IS IMPRESSED WITH ELVEN BRAVERY. VE VILL TAKE HIM. VE RIDE AT DAWN." SCORE. You got a party of adventurers to take Flagón! You buy a round for the table to celebrate DÄS BÖÖT's... gain.

If you chose C
You keep getting DÄS BÖÖT drunker and drunker until he finally wanders to bed. Flagón has passed out at your table, so you wait a little bit and drag him upstairs. You can hear DÄS BÖÖT snoring from the hallway. Perfect. You open the door and try to shove Flagón into his bed but it's dark and the elf is doing that thing that cats do when they don't want to be picked up and long story short, you end up in DÄS BÖÖT's bed. The commotion wakes him up and he starts weeping. "THIS IS EVERYTHING DÄS BÖÖT EVER VANTED! I'M SO HAPPY!" he cries as he embraces you. You are out of the game, but you're now married to a giant Teutonic minotaur named DÄS BÖÖT, so I think we know who the real winner is here.

If you didn't answer...
The night didn't quite go as planned. The half-orcs suggest a song around the campfire before going to sleep, which of course means more drinks. DÄS BÖÖT begins to sing, "DIS IS POPULAR IN DÄS BÖÖT'S HOMELAND. DÄS BÖÖT IS HOOKED ON LITTLE SQUISHY MAN'S FEELING." Man, for a big scary minotaur, he sure does sing a lot. But somehow, you find his song entrancing... you start to feel as if the world has faded away and only you and DÄS BÖÖT remain.

Somehow, you find your way into his beefy arms, and he carries you off into bed. After a night of romance you realize that maybe the adventuring life wasn't for you. You are out of the game, but you're now married to a giant Teutonic minotaur named DÄS BÖÖT, so I think we know who the real winner is here.

Success! You've signed Flagón on as an adventurer! You've fulfilled your duty to Châlice; tomorrow you will ride back to her village and let her know that her brother is going to go away with a bunch of super burly fighters and will not bother her for a very, very long time. But for now, you're going to drink away the rest of your gold.

Roll the dice to see if you're getting drunk.
If you have...
0-5 phonies and you promise to stick around: roll a D4
6+ phonies: roll a D6
If you have you participated in a breeding this round (meaning you either own one of the parents or you have been gifted a babby): add 1 to your final roll.

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Hopelessly Pretty

StarieMichie

Unicorn

NymiiNym rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 pm
(( 26 points so far! ))

OCC:// -crosses fingers-

The woman was pleased when the bribery seemed to work. Well, mission done. Time to increase the intake of booze!

I misadded some points, sorry!  
VerityHattress rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:59 pm
27 Points... I am pretty sure I lost.

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Fea Line rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm
24 points

It was hard, but in the end the bard managed to get the other's to agree. Sighing in relief, he greatly accepted the drinks and tossed em back. Now was a proper time to celebrate after all!  
cursedandwandering rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:09 pm
24 points

Rudolph let a sigh of relief. It was a miracle flagon had been accepted into the group and he wasn't going to screw that up.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Goliath sighed, finally glad to be rid of this menace named Flagon once and for all. He sat down on a stool with a pint of beer, nearly ready to drink himself to death at this point. If it weren't for a second visit to Chalice, and a second prospect of getting some of that sweet elven booty, he might've called it quits here and now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:48 pm
Someone notified me I've been adding wrong so I need to go back to readd all my points! Sorry! If you see my point total change that's why!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Atmadja rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:15 pm
23 + 4 == 27 points!

The rogue heaves a sigh of relief.... at least that's over.  
Kitomyx rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:09 pm

The old man sighed as he tried to test his hearing, but eventually gave up. If it returned, it would do so in its own good time. For now there was not much else to do but drink along with the rest of the hearty group, though Vermithirod decided that after this he would have to have a very long nap. Also, he wouldn't be having another sip of alcohol for quite a while after that evening.

1. Choice B: Wizard (1 point)
2. Choice B: On foot (0 points)
3. Choice A: No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?" (1 point)
4. Choice B: Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers (1 point)
5. Choice B: Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him! (2 points)
6. Choice B: "You're responsible enough now to go out on an adventure of your own seeking fame and fortune." (6 points)
7. Choice D: A young child who's got no sense at all, a friendly frog that knows more than you'd think, a very tall gnome, and a bluebird. (3 points)
8. Choice E: Dentist (2 points)
9. Choice A: Offer him money to take Flagón. (4 points)
= 20 Drunk Points

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Magician Arcana rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 pm
((I was quoted so I'm not sure if I need to roll? Technically I'm out of the game D: So... I'm gonna roll anyway and if I'm wrong sorry!))

Drunk points at time of being out: 19
Choice A: 0-5 Ponies and I promise to stick around.  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff