Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:49 pm
Day 11: Epilogue

"So that's it then?" TPK says angrily as she looks at the thin sheet of paper. "That's it. There's no real combat, a super linear path, no final boss? This module SUCKS." She crumples the paper and tosses it over her shoulder, then knocks her DM screen over and dumps the container of bar peanuts on the playing surface and everybody's miniatures. "Rocks fall, everyone dies." She downed a shot and grabbed a fallen peanut, popping it in her mouth.

PARTY stared at his baby-mama. "So who won?"

TPK glared at him. "Nobody wins a game like this."

PARTY shook his head. "No, I mean- we did this to figure out which of these poor schmu- I mean, extremely generous folks is the most responsible. You know, to help out with the kids."

Realization dawned on TPK. "Riiiight. The, um, babysitter/nanny thing. Um. Well, who was the least drunk?"

User Image

Congratulations, KITOMYX! You are the winner of Dungeons and Flagons! Your babben will be certed and dropped off at the end of the event, so tell us now if you are changing the name.

Kitomyx

Fea Line
Runner up in points!

SilverLutz
We really liked the cut of your RP jib!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 pm
Congrats guys!! This was such a fun game, thank you Scara and Michie too! <333  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm
haha congrats, all! > U< That was really fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm
Aw, thanks guys ;w;b This was really fun! And congrats to the winner <3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm
thanks for the game!

congrats Kitomyx!
please come find me for mlp rp times. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:47 pm
StarieMichie
Scaramouche Fandango
Day 11: Epilogue

"So that's it then?" TPK says angrily as she looks at the thin sheet of paper. "That's it. There's no real combat, a super linear path, no final boss? This module SUCKS." She crumples the paper and tosses it over her shoulder, then knocks her DM screen over and dumps the container of bar peanuts on the playing surface and everybody's miniatures. "Rocks fall, everyone dies." She downed a shot and grabbed a fallen peanut, popping it in her mouth.

PARTY stared at his baby-mama. "So who won?"

TPK glared at him. "Nobody wins a game like this."

PARTY shook his head. "No, I mean- we did this to figure out which of these poor schmu- I mean, extremely generous folks is the most responsible. You know, to help out with the kids."

Realization dawned on TPK. "Riiiight. The, um, babysitter/nanny thing. Um. Well, who was the least drunk?"
"So you determine who's the best caretaker of your child by who ends up the least drunk?" Truths questioned, raising a brow. "How ingenious."

The unicorn sighed. "Well, I suppose I can help out a bit. Seeing that I seem to be the most sober person remaining, that is." He shook his head. "I do worry about the upbringing of your children, though, if this is your idea of babysitter screening."

((I don't think I managed to say so properly before, and I'm so sorry for being so horribly late, but thank you so much everyone! Thank you Scara and Starie for coming up with and running this fantastic and fun game! I really enjoyed the way you carried it out; it was a very creative and uniquely executed CYOA.

Also, thank you everyone for the congrats and congratulations to Fea and Silver as well! It was so much fun to play and read everyone's responses and it was the highlight of many of those days for me to participate.

@Frosty - Most definitely. heart ))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out