Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Yl.U.L.E: Your Little Underground LARP Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:05 pm
C. The door to the east. > B. Cross the chasm > A. Take the left fork. > A. Fight spiders

Peanut felt relieved not having to fight and able to walk through the area on his own. It was rather peaceful and as he walked up the slope, he was greeted by a small rose garden and some other survivors. From the corner of his eyes, he spotted the orc bully. The little foal cringed his nose and choose to ignore him for now. Now it's time to stop and smell the flowers. He stuck his nose low to the ground and sniffed the beautiful roses.

He felt little tingling on his body and soon enough there was a sea of spiders! "AHHHHHHHHH," he screamed and jumped up in surprise. SPIDERS! Where did they come from? "NOT MY FLOWER!" He held his robe close to his butt covering any possible sliver of room for them to notice it.

Peanut's body started to shake. There was too much adrenaline being pumped out from this horrible sight. He had to do something, fast!

Woody spun himself around and took out his wand. He muttered some made up spells and some proper real incantations while whizzing his tree branch around trying to ward of the spiders.

"Earth, Wind, Fire and Air
Forth you are called
Dim the stars
Brighten my dreams"

Let's hope for the best. He is learning to become a great wizard afterall! "Rarrrr!" he went, showing off the dragon side of him to the creepy crawlies.

* I was curious about the other endings, yes. so thanks for posting that for me to see.
* and omfg Peanut is dead! hahaha rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 pm
B. Flee on the path leading up

It was so beautiful in the rose room but the sight of the spiders sent shivers through the brave adventurer. Shazam BOOM! watched as the others dove in the fight the spiders. But what good was that treasure to them if they were dead. "Listen! I'm gonna see if I can find the treasure. We'll spilt it if we make it out of here! Promise!" He calls out while unleashing a few distracting spells as he sprints to the path.

(NOPE! Bambino did not sign up for this and prefers to hurriedly hover over the spiders to avoid them)  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 am
Attack!
The more you squish, the faster they come. Eventually, you are overwhelmed by spiders, their sharp fangs jabbing you over and over… you black out. As life ebbs away from your quickly-bloating corpse, the last thing you see is webs stretching out over your face…

cursedandwandering

Chrystali

Critical Attack (any die over 1 cool :
The spiders bite and bite, but you’re still conscious, your body fighting the venom for all you are worth. You watch as the other attackers go down, weakened by the toxins coursing through their blood. The spiders, satisfied their work is done, begin to wrap mummifying silk around the fallen. You move to get up, but while the venom hasn’t knocked you out, it has paralyzed you entirely. You see everything the spiders do as you are wrapped in silk. Your mouth fills with it; your nose, your ears, everywhere. The spiders begin to drag you off to parts unknown... your death will not be a pleasant one.

FrostyPeaches

The upper path: While some spiders do stream this way, you’re able to out run them… because they’re spiders. You find yourself in a chamber with six gleaming chests- and no apparent monsters or traps. You made it! You survived! One of these chests simply MUST hold the treasure... but which is it?

A. The red chest
B. The orange chest
C. The yellow chest
D. The green chest
E. The blue chest
D. The violet chest

(Regardless of what you pick, you are the only survivor- so the prize IS yours! But will the treasure be?)
Ac.Wings

And in case you're curious...

The lower path:
The path dead-ends… in a cave… full of spiderwebs. You hear a horrible clicking behind you, like a million mandibles being clapped together out of hunger. You’re too afraid to turn around. The spiders’ bites are almost a mercy.

Curl up and wait for death:
You give up in the face of the eight-eyed horde. Fortunately for you, these spiders’ hunting senses are based on movement and vibration, so this was actually the smartest thing you could do. You suffer a few stray bites and the indescribably creepy feeling of having spiders swarm over you, but you come out of the attack largely unscathed. You find a path out of the spiders and find yourself in a chamber with six gleaming chests. One of these obviously holds the treasure… but which is it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:16 am

Peanut felt many pricks through his brown raggedy robe. "OUCH" The pain at first became unbearable but as they jabbed more of the venom in him, it was less and less painful as he slowly became numb. His muscles jammed to a halt. Frozen.

He tried to call out for help but all he got was spurts of silk in his mouth. He choked and teared up. The whiteness of the silk slowly covered his entire body. He could not move. He could not scream. He saw them drag him away from the beautiful rose garden. The other survivors were busy fighting these massive insects while he watched one run up the hill. What a smart move. If only he could of thought of that too.........

Woody could not scream out for help. No one saw him being attacked by the horde of spiders. No one heard him scream. No one came to help. No one saw him leave........

*death post to end his LARP  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 pm
TPK dumps a bucket of fake plastic spiders on each of you. Where did all these crappy decorations come from? No, seriously, did she buy an entire Halloween store just for this LARP? She hands a blue ribbon to you. It reads in gold letters, "1ST PLACE", and under that Total Party Kill has written in permanent marker, "at failure".

"It looks like my sister ran out of her friendly lovey-dovey-BS ribbons. Luckily, I have extra of mine." She smiles in a way that really makes you want to punch her, "You're welcome."

cursedandwandering

Chrystali

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:33 pm
((Haha! Oh wow!! xD This has been a blast. Can't believe Bambino got up to this point! @u@ I mulled over the chest colors alllll day. ;;;;; ))

C. The yellow chest

Shazam BOOM! didn't think he'd outrun the spiders but his deathly fear of them helped push the wizard forward and out of their creepy reach. Hopefully the others would be okay. He'd go back to get them after retrieving the chest (not knowing their fate...)

The wizard nearly collapsed when he arrived in the chamber with all of the glittering and gleaming chests. They were beautiful! Each and every one. Part of them wanted to just sit and admire them while another wanted to figure out a way to open them all at once. But instead of spending a decade mulling over his choices, Shazam BOOM! took a deep breath, walked up to the yellow chest, and opened it.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:43 pm
((Super sorry for the delay- I'm out of town at a friend's wedding right now and have had precious little in wifi and cell service! Bambino's won the prize, of course, but let's see what was in his treasure chest...)

Yellow chest: This chest holds… SPIDERS. HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF SPIDERS. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Underneath all the spiders, there’s a participation ribbon that reads “OH GOD NOT THE SPIDERS AAAH THEY’RE IN MY EYES.” You begin to wonder about the motivations behind this LARP.

And for the other chests...

Red chest: This chest holds… nothing! Except for a participation ribbon that says “I SURVIVED A HORRIBLE LARP AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY RIBBON.” That’s… oddly specific for a manufactured award ribbon.
Orange chest: This chest holds… a bag of chips and a participation ribbon that says “ASK ME ABOUT MY LARP SKILLS.” That’ll get you mad high fives at any convention.
Green chest: This chest holds… COUPONS. There’s at least five free pizzas and blue milk combo meals at Pizza the Hutt, that weird science fiction pizza joint outside of the park, plus a bunch of coupons for buy-one-get-one-free items at the Phonyland Gift Shop. There’s also a bunch of plastic coins, and oh, what’s this? A crown! Sure it’s just bright-colored plastic, but you feel like a million bucks. Congratulations! You’ve found the treasure! It was coupons all along!
Blue chest: This chest holds… a box of donuts! There’s also a participation ribbon in there that says “Super Duper!” How affirming!
Violet chest: This chest holds… a stuffed minotaur with a little beer stein in his hand! How cute! He’s got an award ribbon pinned to his chest that says “NÜMBËR ÖNË BÖSS!” The umlauts don’t make any sense to you, but hey, it’s a cute toy and it’s not stuffed with effin’ spiders. That in and of itself is a victory.

Ac.Wings

The rest of you- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PLAYING. We hope you had fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 pm
damn a chest full of coupons. XD

thanks for this scara and michie. was great from beginning to end (:

congrats again to ac.wings!  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5