Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:29 pm
knux33

Mariena didn't give an inch but sighed. "Sorry but you have to be mistaken. Jason left because he wanted to... He didn't take anything because all he's had with him is a few bags. Perhaps you're confused." Just then a sweet looking eskimo girl skittered over with a broom.

"Everything alright here, Mariena?" She asked glaring at the asian woman. "Should we call the sheriff?" She asked. She was a cute buttoned nose woman with dark hair and almond eyes. This was one of Mariena's fans.

"No, we should be good...." she raised a brow at the other. "Right Rau Chan. How about we talk this out so that it doesn't go badly for either of us. Because right now Jason has investments up here." And one of them was her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:08 pm
RosesandBlood

"All I know is as far as the police are concerned this man is a fugitive; where do you think I get my jobs from?" Rau returned without a bit of concern at Mariena's threat or even witnesses, Jason still fuming and confused to hell. "But I am willing to talk so long as he remains restrained and unable to either attack me or flee. Sound good to you?"

Jason sighed gustily, but hardly saw many alternatives; better to play along and see what the hell was really up than see the two get into a cat fight, even if it looked like Marina could easily floor the Asian woman. "Look, can we all just sit down somewhere?" Standing with his legs tied up was like a very unhappy balancing act and he'd rather not be stuck with Marina holding him up the whole time.

Rau nodded, and soon the three of them were, funnily enough, in the dinner.

The Asian woman pulled out paper work, sliding the article over to Marina and Jason's side of the booth. "Here it is right here; $2,500.00 for the apprehension of this young man; considered possibly armed but not overly dangerous. Crime non-violent thievery of funds from ... his parents accounts."

"The ********; this is my money--"

"In the eyes of the authorities it was not. Did you earn it yourself? Was it officially signed off to you with no strings attached?"

Jason opened his mouth to argue only to snap it shut again, thinking a second before paling. "... s**t."

He'd thought it was his ... he'd been given access to the accounts to pay for his college bills ... but there was the small detail of him fleeing here with the funds liquidated to one credit card and clearly spending the money on, well, living. Not a college education. Could he really go to ******** jail for this?!  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:08 pm
knux33

Mariena couldn't help but to agree to the terms even if she didn't see where Jason was going to run to. At the diner they all sat down to talk like civil people...and well she may have looked a few times at the asain's breasts. "Hm?" She leaned in curiously to read the article. "Armed?" She snorted smirking at Rau. "With an ice pick maybe or is it his really heavy boots?" Speaking sarcastically she leaned back. "Sorry but Jason is too..." eyeing him she sighed. "Skinny to be dangerous in my opinion. Unless you really piss him off then maybe he'll give you a nice tongue lashing, like he did my brother." The tiny detail of him fleeing with the money... Well she didn't have all the details.

"So what was the money for Jason? The money you 'took' from your parents? They had to have given you access to it with some intent..." Crossing her legs and ordering them all some coffee she watched the other woman. Tapping one foot she thought deeply. There had to be a way around this. Thinking wasn't her biggest forte, it was their oldest brother Vincent who had moved away to be a lawyer. Sighing heavily she crossed her arms over her compact chest. "Well, if anything you'll have to wait until Mana gets back to do anything with Jason..." Mariena looked to the man. "I did promise to look after you. Mana will kill me if anything happens to you after all~" She smiled a bit.

"And you have to probably tell Hank and Winnie, his landowners, and their son who is his boss as well. The Barrs are kind folk," tilting her head she pretended to think. "Yeah, if you want to just rip him on out of here I suggest at least telling them all why. Since he is kind of our new neighbor and all that. It would be a waste for a cute girl like you to get a shotgun to the gut over a misunderstanding like that..." Because as far as half the people here were concerned Jason was staying and making his family here. The other half assumed he was shacking up with Mana, and again would be staying a good long while with the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:50 pm
RosesandBlood

All the reaction Rau had to the other's blatant eyeballing was a little irked twitch of one eyebrow before becoming all business. "Check his jacket pocket. There's a pistol or some sort there, if you don't believe me," the woman said simply before putting her hands on the table and twining her fingers together. This was Alaska; everyone had a gone somewhere for something: be it hunting or self-defense or both.

"It's usually unwise to let a bounty loose, you understand. And informing others of my business is not in my job description. So. How about you spread the news and I keep an I on my meal ticket, hmm?" Rau crossed her arms. "When is this 'Mana' returning? Until then, I'm not going to let my target out of my sight. Got it?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm
knux33

Shrugging Mariena put an arm around the back of the booth to relax in. "Well I'm not too sure. He did leave for his turn on the boats. But I'm sure he'll be back within a few days. However, I'm not doing your dirty work for you. I'm simply advising you if you don't want local trouble. I don't have to lift a damn finger to help you fix your messes, but it would be a shame if Jason got hurt." She patted the man's cheek. "Still, he's not going to run away anywhere, at least not in sound mind. You'll be stick around right, Jason?" she turned to the other with a sweet smile. He'd become very quiet after all.

Of course she didn't mention that her younger sisters would probably spread the news of the great take down and all that. Those two liked to stir trouble if they could.

"Still, why in the world would his parents throw such a fit? I mean he's living a decent life and doing very well..." The blonde sighed deeply. The gap between her loving family and his cold one didn't make sense. Then again she couldn't imagine a family who wouldn't want to support their child.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:40 am
RosesandBlood

"Not like I have anyplace to go," he replied, though he was pale and really looked like this mess had blindsided him. And now that it was sinking in he looked slightly ill as he rested his head on his hands (still handcuffed together) and cursed under his breath.

"My parents like being dramatic ..." Jason replied to Marina's confusion but didn't lift his head. "And they're assholes."

Rau, on the other hand, was unimpressed. "You misunderstand. There is no reason for me to remain and bother with the unnecessary task of talking to anyone else at all. All I have to do is call the authorities and they'll take Jason back to his home state to be imprisoned, tried, and whatnot. And I will be paid. If remaining here will cause trouble for me, then I'll just turn him in now and be on my way. You can give your brother the news yourself." With that the Asian pulled out a cell phone, clearly done with this conversation and town unless she was told something she would like to hear opposed to Mariena trying to heap unnecessary bothers on her shoulders.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:09 pm
knux33

Mariena sighed heavily. Looked like she had to bring out the big guns. Pushing her short hair back she leaned into the table. "Fine. How about this: I'll let you stay at my place until Mana gets back... That's free room and board for the rest of the week. Not only that but my darling youngest brother can play tour guide so you do not get bored." She proffered. "Not only that but I promise when Mana gets back this will all be nicely settled~ Besides Jason has work and no one will let him leave town without telling me at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:03 pm
RosesandBlood

((This took far longer than it should have ... ;w; ))

Rau stared at Mariena, dark-brown eyes giving away nothing as she absorbed the offer and mentally weighed it against getting paid right away, phone still in-hand. After a few moments, she clacked the flip-phone closed and put it away, making Jason sigh in relief ... only for the Asian to pull out some really thick and weird-looking ankle-bracket.

"Only if he wears this: it's a tracking device so he can run ... but he can't hide. Deal?" Clearly Rau wasn't one to just trust people at their word, but Jason was happy enough to agree seeing as this was his only chance to not get shoved into prison or something. Rau herself--though she didn't show much--was quite pleased. Free vacation? Heck yeah. Sure it was one of the coldest places to summer vacation at on earth, but at least it wasn't too far north.

Deal agreed to, Rau motioned for Jason to get out of the booth and stand up, kneeling down to properly get the ancklet around his leg just above his shoe before straightening up and taking out a key to undo the handcuffs. "By the way. If you tamper or try to remove the anklet yourself, it's set to explode," she said casually, making Jason sputter and look down with alarm at the thing now attached to him. "Don't worry. The charge would only be destructive enough to blow off your foot," Rau 'reassured' the man, smiling a little to her self and pocketing her handcuffs while Jason groaned to himself, turning her dark eyes to Mariena. "Well? Where do you live. I'll need to get my bag and meet you there."

Jason ran a hand down the back of his neck, hairs standing on-end there and wondering if his stomach would manage to ******** settle before this damned week was over. Ugh.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 pm
knux33

Mariena sighed in relief. One down. Standing up as well she smiled plesantly at the other woman. "I'll show you there myself. I've a cabin a few miles out of town. Jason can go back to work now if he wants. You don't get paid if you don't work, remember." With a smile she went with the asain woman to grab her bags, carry them for her to a truck her and her siblings used to travel around the town in, loading her up they puttered the shorter distance to Mariena's private home rather than try and settle the woman in with her folks.

In fact each child had a large sum of land deeded to them by their parents and small houses somewhere most likely. Russell and the twins were the only ones not able to handled their own land yet due to the age restrictions but her and Mana did what they pleased. In fact why didn't Mana just offer some of his own land to the lad for a house?

Once at her cabin Mariena got out and grabbed Rau's luggage. Her cabin was smaller than the family one consisting of one large room, a loft for sleeping in, and a single bathroom with running water, a small kitchenette was off the main room. Inside was warm and cozy looking with lots of seagreens and natural browns. Shells lined the windows and a few fishing trophies but lots of family pictures of all of her family were littered on any space.

Another lovely hand craved couch with plush seating was in the middle of the room, a large fur rug in front of it and a fire place. Candles and oil lamps were about but she did have electricity. "I have a bed in the loft, it's yours. I stay at the shop a lot when I'm not on the boat, I'll go shopping to keep you fed, but go ahead and make yourself at home." She smiled leaving the luggage in the floor for the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason watched Mariena and Rau leave with a frown, looking down at his ankle and taking a deep breath before getting on with his own day. This was going to be one hell of a long week with an explosive strapped to him...

The asian woman, on the other hand, was quick in collecting her things from the place she'd been staying before putting her things (one roller suitcase and one duffel bag) in the back of Marina's truck. The short bounty hunter didn't say anything during the ride, being equally silent and apparently comfortable without communication even as they arrived and the other female unloaded her things. Her eyes scanned and assessed her new surroundings as Mariena let her into her home.

Rau thought things a bit too littered around (particularly the family photos) but wasn't about to go neatening a house that was not hers. Well ... maybe nothing besides the bedroom, at least. "Thank you. I prefer fish and vegetables; I trust those will not be too hard for you to procure?"

It was obvious enough fish would be no problem. Rau bent down, shouldering her duffel bag and grabbing her roller. "I can cook for myself. I trust you have ample spices and supplies?" The Asian stood there, waiting for the reply before she went up to the bedroom to unpack. The roller would serve as her makeshift 'dresser', leaving her clothing in there while her ... other 'things' where safely packed in her duffel.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:36 pm
knux33

Mariena smiled and nodded. "I can easily get that," she laughed a little walking around making sure things were put up and nothing of hers was out. "We own a fishing company so free fish all around, any prefered?" She asked turning to look at the sweet little asian. So pretty. "Anyways whatever you need hun. I'm more than happy to assist you with whatever..." She spoke suggestively a bit, pushing her breasts together and grinning.

((Should we skip a bit to when mana gets back, brain failed...sorry.))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff