Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
(Female (can be co-ed) Dormitory) Dk's & Minako's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:40 pm
fiendish az

The dragon walked into the hall way and motioned for the cat to follow.

"first stop, grand hall"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:15 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Up for some trouble]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:In the dorm room[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Uh oh...

Also just to clarify, Kako and Kalos are not mentioned in her application.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Sakamoto started to follow the dragon before he felt a sudden chill the wrapped around his spin causing him to look back at Minako who was still asleep causing him to sigh."Did i imagine it?"He said as he gave a half a minute start at Minako before he shooked his head and walked off to follow the Dragon, Once Sakamoto left Minako smiled giving the sort of vibe only a battle happy slaughterer could only give as she slowly rises as her one red eye was glowing brilliantly as she said in a more malevolent manner"Nope, Your worst fear just woke up after having such a refreshing nap..."Minako? said as on she got up from her bed her headphones slid down to her shoulders as she stretched out and let out a gasp of satisfaction as she eyed the room around her tempted to do a little redecorating of her own but refrained from doing so as she put on a new set of clothes after disposing her loungewear in the middle of the floor showing no care if she was making a mess."Now lets go introduce ourselves shall we?"She said with giggle as she left the area.
╚══════════════╝
Minako?,Sakamoto:{Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 am
fiendish az

((I had a really bad seizure earlier today.....still recovering but not feeling too good))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DK entered the room not needing a key.
She slowely laid Minako on her bed and sat down on hers which was across from Minako's bed.

She laid the unconscious drooling dragon onto its bed on a bookshelf.

She slowly took off her blindfold, her vision hasn't returned yet. She put the blindfold back on.

"this feels so weird." she sighed
She heard the pitter patter of the rain outside and sighed. She wasn't crying nor was she sad. A little bit drained from the last time she teleported several floors up from the magic room where the hall of headmasters was, but that's it.

Her hand grazed on one of her books, it had many different symbols on it, including a lunar symbol. She smirked.
"I remember the one time many people were at peace....a wonderful party back home....everyone was happy for once...." she then sighed, she remembered how she felt. She tried to act happy but something was off. It was also one of the few times she danced, each guy complaining because she didn't know how to dance and she kept stepping on feet.
She smirked at that memory, although she still wanted to cry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 pm
                                          [Mood:Surprised]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Royal Republic - Addictive]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Sakamoto hopped on top of Minako's desk and laid on it allowing one of his legs to lazily hang on the edge of the desk as he stared at Minako's resting body and watched as Minako slowly got up yawning as she tried to shrug the sleepiness out of her as she rubbed her eyes causing Sakamoto to let out a loose meow."Meow." Which attracted her attention as she looked at Sakamoto saying."Eh? Were you looking at me the entire time i slept? You really need to get a hobby you silly cat."Minako said oblivious that Dk was in the room. Minako stood up to go where Sakamoto was resting to give him a soft rub on the head and realized that she was in a different set of clothing then she previously was creating a bit confusion before her facial expression changed realizing that one of the other two must have taken over while she was resting causing her to express worry and concern feeling that something bad must have happened.Oh no...She thought worrying what might have happened while she asleep as she put her headphones on and played one of her recently faved songs and was about to leave to find out what had happened and let out a gasp of surprised when she saw Dk in the room."Ahh!" Minako couldn't help but be surprised as it took a half a minute to ask."Who are you? and what are you doing here?" Minako asked never seeing the person before in her life.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm
fiendish az

DK was silent as she heard Minako waking up
"Hello Minako, im Dk, the person who was in this room before you, so technically your room mate." she said in a gentle voice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:41 pm
                                          [Mood:Calming down]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako stared at her studying her appearance a little curious about why she was wearing a cloth around her eyes but refrained from asking as she said."Ah, so you're the roommate that Jaster was talking about. Well you he recommended this dorm to me and told me that i would be sharing it with someone, I guess you're the one he was talking about."
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:50 pm
fiendish az

DK nodded to what Minako said
"Yes, Jaster.....he probably thought the female dormitory areas were still being renovated and technically no one dorms alone unless your a teacher. I just threw him.....he gets on my nerves some times...." she rubs her head

"So you have a cat, very fluffy but not a fan of levitation." she said

"I have a dragon." she pointed towards the bookshelf
"he's asleep but very friendly."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 am
                                          [Mood:Happy]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako looked at Dk listening to her speaking about Jaster and her relationship with him as it didn't take rocket scientist for her to figure out that Jaster was a troublemaker sometimes causing Minako to giggle."It seems you two know each other for quite some time."She said as she sat back down on her bed as she faced towards Dk and listened to her talk about how her cat and levitation didn't get along so well causing her to giggle again as Sakamoto hopped down from the desk and on to her lap."Yeah he's not a fan of new things so it takes him quite awhile for him to get use to something or someone."She said as Minako started to scratch him behind the ear causing a soft yet mild purr to escape his body
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 am
fiendish az

"I suppose so." she said looking off as she said that she's known Jaster for a whlie.

"less than a year actually. He reminds me of many foolish adventures who were ill prepared to face their trials."

She sounded a lot older at that sentence.

She snapped her fingers and a can of tuna appeared in front of Sakamoto
"its just tuna."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:08 pm
                                          [Mood:Happy]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Sakamoto stared at the tuna that appeared in front of him though he didn't make any movement to go at it as he was still full from the banquet earlier causing Minako to give a light smile as she placed it else where and looked back at Dk seemingly curious about something as she asked."My mind still a little fuzzy about what i did earlier...Can you remind me what i did?"She asked with a smile.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:56 am
fiendish az

"well from what I heard from my friend Misty, and others such as Jaster, and Sophia, you stepped into a battle that Misty was trying to get to Jaster, Sophia lept in, you saved Sophia and broke one of Misty's arms. Then I came in and could hear the cracking of bones and mewing...."

She rubbed her bottom lip thinking
"Misty said you seemed to enjoy her screams.......after Jaster introduced us to each other, you passed out and I carried you all the way here. Walking blind with no real sense of direction is hard" she laughed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 pm
                                          [Mood:Worried]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako cringed from the details the Dk had just described to her as she immediately knew it was Kako from the enjoyment that Kako displayed when she attacked the individual, But something wasn't right, Kako would never help another individual unless it benefited her in someway so Minako started to wonder what was the reason behind her intervention, It obvious that Kako didn't just go out of her way to help someone as this made her all the more curious."Is that person okay?" Minako asked worried if Kako over did it with the breaking of the arm.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 pm
fiendish az

"she's a so called 'hardened warrior'.....she'll heal."

She then felt Misty calling her again, this time, someone from the organization had appeared in the music room.

"God.....and she's calling me again. There are people from a bad place called the organization....I need to go...." she said standing up and revealing her sword on her hip.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm
                                          [Mood:Wanting to give another impression]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

She frowned a little when Dk responded, The way she worded it gave her the impression that she was a little harsh. Minako's eyes widened when Dk talked how the very same person was calling her for assistance by a group known as the Organization which caused her to stop petting Sakamoto who eyed her."Wait...I'll come too."She said causing Sakamoto to give a mental sigh as he hopped off her lap and onto her shoulder as Minako stood up.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm
fiendish az

Dk turned to Minako
"Alright." Her voice softened, even though her eyes were covered, she looked gentle.

"Minako.....I will give you a fair chance as my room mate....ive never had one before....and ive been told I can be mean, but i'll try not to be."

she sighed
"lets go" she had a mental trace to the music room.

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff