Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
(Female (can be co-ed) Dormitory) Dk's & Minako's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Wanting to give another impression]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near her bed[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Royal Republic - Addictive]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako heard Dk talking about how she was giving her a chance to prove herself as her roommate and realized she was speaking in a much softer tone than she had previously been doing causing her to smile a little as she said."Alright, Lets go!"She said as grinned wondering if she could catch up to her as she followed her to the Music room thought she caught herself as she placed her hand over her mouth realizing that a part of her older personality surfaced briefly which caught her off guard as Minako shook her head as she continued walking behind Dk trying to shrug it off.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Minako, Sakamoto:Exits}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Mixed feelings]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location biggrin ormroom[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako enter the dorm room not seeing Sakamoto on her bed like she thought he would causing her to sigh a little."So it seems your off doing your own think like me huh?" Minako said to herself starting to feel a little down before she felt something jumped on her head causing her to freak out a little as she landed square on her butt."What the hell?!"She blurted grabbing ahold of whatever just landed on her head and moved it in front of her face to see who the perpetrator for landing on her was and saw that it was Sakamoto who was glaring at her as if he was angry with her for leaving him alone by himself, This caused Minako to hug him which in turn caused the cat to purr."I guess that was payback for me ditching you right?"Minako said getting a quick reply back."Meow!":Yeah no kidding, I was dead worried about you!As he rubbed against her chest causing Minako to blush a little before she pulled him away and set him on the ground."Well i made a new friend!"Minako said with a cheery smile before it dulled down."But i'm not sure for how long though..."Minako said as people who usually associated with usually ended up dead or vanished running away from her in fear, Thinking about this really dampened her mood though when Sakamoto rubbed against her leg she brightened up quite a bit."Thanks.."She said smiling once again as she placed Sakamoto on her shoulder as she began to look for Dataside which was in one of the cupboards up above. Once Minako grabbed it she turned towards Sakamoto as she started to pet him with her free hand."I think you should meet her, She seems like a nice person that you might get along with."Minako said as she opened the door and exited them room before closing it once more.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Minako, Sakamoto:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items