Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
(Male Dorms) Eric's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 pm
An average sized dorm room with two twin sized beds, a couch, and several stocked bookshelves. A long table sits on the right side of the room. This table houses Eric and Lawrence's alchemy equipment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:40 pm
Lawrence and Eric entered their dorm room.
"Do you remember the ingredients for potions? I only remember ethers and shields," Lawrence asked Eric.
"Hi potion or mega? Or perhaps an elixir,"
"Let's start with hi potions,"
"Two regular potions man. Before you say it, I don't know the recipe for potions. I believe that's an herb thing,"
"Mega?"
"blaze gem, frost gem, thunder gem, two mithril shards or three mithril shards, one power shard, one blazing shard, and one lucid shard,"
"Do we even have anything above shards in stock?"
"I think we may have some freeze gems and a twilight crystal... or did we use that for that dream medicine we gave... was it Namine or Kirune with the weird dreams?"
"Namine I believe," Lawrence said putting the ingredients for the shard recipe of a mega potion into the alchemy equipment. He took a double of each shard to show Sasha.
"Now elixirs?"
"we need stones for that. Something we don't have,"
"We really need to talk to Yogtz," Lawrence said bottling the mega potion.
"We can do that at the christmas party. Unless you plan on staying here and getting attacked again. Think we should take the girls? Namine has already met my parents and i think they've met kirune,"
"Calm down there Casanova. Namine's parents live here now, and I suspect that she would like to spend the holidays with her own family."
"Point taken, but that still leaves you and kirune to come along,"
"I have a lot on my plate now man. We can discuss this later. I have something to deliver to Sasha right now,"
"That infirmary girl? What does she need with a mega potion and some shards?"
"Apparently DK doesn't respond to magic because it involves crystals or some such rot. I asked sasha if items would work and she said she didn't know. I'm bringing examples to see if shards are crystal enough for her to be allergic to, or if it's the magic within the crystals that harms her, assuming the item itself wouldn't work. If it does, more power to me. If it doesn't, we have a mega potion in stock wfor when we get attacked next,"
"I like how it's now when we get attacked at this point. My cynicism has spread to you," Eric concluded. Lawrence shrugged and left the room for the infirmary.

Eric sat down on the couch and pulled out a long distance communicator from his days in the cleanup committee.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:43 pm
Lawrence entered the dorm room and sat down on the couch. He took a deep breath. "I can't believe i'm doing this," he rubbed his eyes and picked up the phone. "What am I worried about anyway?" he said to himself as he dialed Yogtz's number. It rang for a few moments.

"Yogtz's item and Alchemy shop. What may I assist you with Kupo?" the moogle said on the other end of the line.
"You run your business by phone now Yogtz? And here I thought you moogles only used holograms to interact with customers off world," Lawrence chuckled. Yogtz laughed on the other end.
"Hello there Lawrence. It's been a while. To what do I owe this pleasure kupo?"
"There's been a celebration going on here of the holidays that also served as an induction of new teachers. I missed it while working in the infirmary with an unconscious woman before the school got covered in dragon poison, but that can wait until later,"
"Why is this not surprising coming from you kupo?"
"Because teenage boys have a tendency to get involved with the most bonkers things the human mind is capable of? Or that other worlds exist and have even stranger creatures than heartless, like dragons?"
"Can we get back to the point Kupo?"
"Sure. So I was chatting with the new head nurse here, and she offered me a job,"
"Is that school out of it's damn mind KUPO!? Who'd let a teenager run a class!? not to insult your competence kupo. You just don't have..."
"A college degree? Life Experience? A vivacious social personality?"
"One of those yes for sure, the other two depend on what you're talking about kupo, but i digress. So where do i come in on this kupo?"
"I said you'd be a much better teacher. You want in on this?" Lawrence asked. Silence came from the phone for several tense moments. "'ello?"
"Sorry kupo, I had to think about that for a moment. Uhhh, I really don't know what to say kupo,"
"You already have the support of a faculty member, and i'm sure between Eric and I we can talk the higher ups into letting you in,"
"You're asking me to leave my home I've lived in most my life kupo. My shop as well,"
"You don't have one of those hologram things that all moogles have to run shops in places where they would otherwise be unable to? Plus, you're pretty much only selling stuff to Cid anyway. He could watch your house too while you're gone, Hell, even Eric's folks could probably help with that. You've got the committee admins too. You really shouldn't be worried about this,"
"Damn you kupo, you know my life to well," yogtz said chuckling. "I'll come over right away,"
"Come on mate. Spend the holidays with your friends and family. Eric and I can..."
"Not with your girlfriends in that you won't kupo. I basically built the thing for you, and i know i'm not going to fit comfortably in there with four teenagers without ruffling my pom pom,"
"Point taken. Why do moogles love their bloody pompoms so much?"
"It has to do with mate attraction from back before we gained sentience. Now it's less important, but lady moogles still love a well kept pom kupo,"
"Not the weirdest thing i've heard today, but i'm glad you're on board now. We're lacking an alchemy class. I'm sure this school could be much more well protected if everyone knew how to make warriors rings and elixirs. Everyone here thinks that magic will get them everywhere. Pft, yeah, not after one cure spell. You're out of magic for at least a minute without ethers,"
"How prepared were you for this kupo?"
"Same as usual. Pull 80% out of my arse while using deductive reasoning and logic patterns to fill the other 20%"
"You've been hanging out with us to long kupo. Glad to hear from you again. Oh, the Fringe's told me to tell you that they miss you and Eric and they hope you two will return for the holidays kupo,"
"We will Yogtz. As soon as Eric gets back from Agrabah, we'll head right back home. It'll probably piss off the new teachers, but this school was never really strict on attendance anyway," Lawrence chuckled. Yogtz sighed.
"You two have a lot of explaining to do kupo. Goodbye," Yogtz said hanging up the phone. Lawrence put the receiver down and sighed with relief. He got up and grabbed a bottle of water from the small fridge the room had. He sat back down on the couch and slowly sipped it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:00 am
Eric quietly opened the door to his dorm and took his shoes off. The room was dark. Eric had hoped to sneak into the room and get to bed without waking Lawrence. Eric was halfway to bed when the lights turned on. He turned around and saw Lawrence was there, leaning against the wall.

"You've got some pretty heavy steps there guv. Either you're fatigued or you're not even trying to be stealthy," he said. Eric looked downtrodden.
"Where the hell have you been all day? I was ready to leave for lunch and you never showed up. Your mum called and was barking mad."

Eric rubbed the back of his head. "I went to the infirmary to look for you, but then I ran into little Eric. We chatted a bit and he showed me a awesome training program. Then some other guy's program got into it and we ended up fighting this weird guy with multiple legs and other strangeness, he nearly kicked our asses. That took way longer than I thought and I sprained my wrist catching a hard kick. I stop by the infirmary again to get it checked out and lo and behold, it's practically midnight. What are you doing up? I've got heavy feet, but not that heavy,"
"Leg pain kept me up since about 9. Didn't want to bother yogtz at this hour for painkillers and potions only heal tissue. Their analgesic properties are minimal,"
"You and your big words. Anyway, we'll get the girls and head over there for breakfast or lunch tomorrow. We've had a late night so we'll probably sleep in. How'd you injure your knee anyway?" Eric asked. Lawrence rubbed his leg.
"Got distracted by the teacher announcing something when I was fighting Ragna. Turned around and got a bamboo sword thrust into my upper thigh," he said. Eric's eyes widened.
"Ragna's alive!? And here!? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I owe that guy my life,"
"i never really saw you after I fought him. I think you were in agrabah at that point or going there. I don't really remember,"
"Whatever man, I'll find him later. Right now we've got to get some sleep. If I'm not up by noon, wake me,"
"since when have you ever slept until noon? You wake up at the same time every day, the same time we woke up to get ready for school. Even on weekends," Lawrence said. Eric chuckled.
"Can't blame me for that. It's my genes. I just feel particularly tired today. Good night man." Eric walked to his bed and hopped in. Lawrence turned off the lights and made his way toward his bed. They fell asleep quickly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:52 pm
Eric woke up and grabbed a notebook and pencil from under his bed. He looked up, Lawrence was still asleep. Eric quickly wrote a note on a sheet of paper.
Went to go find namine. Might have breakfast there. If you have any idea where to find kirune, go tell her we'll have lunch at my house. We'll meet in the hangar around noon and head there.
Eric left his bed and put the note on the table before leaving the room.
---------
Lawrence woke up 20 minutes after Eric had left. He looked around the empty room. "Where the hell did he..." he said tiredly. He rubbed his eyes and saw the note on the table. "He probably went to find the girls. More breakfast for me I guess," he said. He laid back down in his bed and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 am
Eric entered his dorm after returning from kiru's dorm. Lawrence was at the table eating a large sandwich of ham and cheese on toast. Eric smirked.
"No wonder Lerana thinks you're bulkier than me. I can't believe I never thought of that," he said sitting down. "We got any bacon man?"

Lawrence swallowed and shook his head. "We finished that last week. We've still got plenty of sliced lunch meat though. Feel free to make yourself one of these. It's not like I bloody copyrighted the thing," he said. He finished his sandwich. "I'm going to go find kirune then. See you later man," he said. Lawrence put his dishes in the sink and left the room.

Eric stood up and looked through the fridge.
"Crap, he drank the last of the orange juice," he said. Eric pulled the container of apple juice out of the fridge and some leftover cornbread muffins. He quickly devoured the cornbread and looked around the room. "I'll have to go grocery shopping this week," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:29 am
Lawrence entered the dorm with paper in hand. Eric had been sitting on his bed, looking at the ceiling. Eric looked down as soon as the door opened.
"You've got an assignment from the higher ups guv," Lawrence said as he handed the paper to him. Eric examined the paper.
"Fountain court? I haven't been there in forever. Why are they sending me there?" Eric asked. Lawrence smiled.
"To pick up an apparently super hyper girl before you both go collectively uninvite Kelina from the wedding. Apparently she wouldn't respond to people she works with. They can't stand up to her and she doesn't respect them because of it. With your current ballsy streak, enough to basically insult one of the higher ups right in front of the residing headmaster, the other Eric said you'd be perfect for it," Lawrence said. Eric burst out in laughter.
"You're joking right? They probably want to kick me out after that and this is their way of letting me down softly,"
"They let you down softly by letting you go against one of the most powerful opponents we've ever encountered?"
"Or they try to drive me out with hyper girl. Did they ever give a name?"
"No clue. They gave me an address and said she was one of Eclipse's friends." Lawrence said. Eric shrugged.
"Fine, I'll satiate them. All I really planned to do today was chat with Yogtz anyway," he said as he pulled the keys to his gummi ship from the false heel of his shoe.
"I should really get a new pair of these. Walking around on a hollow heel with keys jamming into your foot sometimes is kind of annoying,"
"Not to mention how paranoid you look in using it. Your pants have pockets you know,"
"Yes, and pockets can be picked. You know this, you've done it before." Eric's eyes widened when he realized what he said.
"That part of my life is over now, we will discuss this later. Right now, the headmaster wants you to pick up the girl and stand up to kelina," Lawrence said, trying to hide his anger. Eric nodded and left the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:15 am
Eric walked into his dorm and whistled sharply.
"Hey Lawrence! I brought doughnuts," he said. Lawrence looked up from the book he was reading on his bed. His jaw dropped at the sight of the luscious glazed rings.
"Did you get those for free because you know the headmaster?" Lawrence asked. Eric shook his head.
"No, but they weren't that expensive. Nice place, there's a moogle there named Devona. Lovely little thing." Eric said.
Lawrence raised an eyebrow. "Another moogle? Man, we were not searching hard enough when we were looking for them."
"I don't think she's been here that long. The shop opened up only a couple years ago, but they could've just been hiding. They aren't exactly the most outgoing of creatures."
Lawrence Closed his book."Did you tell her about Yogtz?" Lawrence asked.
"Not by name. I said I had a friend and I'd introduce them next time I drop by there," Eric replied. Lawrence smirked.
"We have the same idea don't we?"
"Get Yogtz a girlfriend so he's less of a workaholic gloomy gus?"
"Not as eloquent as i'd put it, but yes."
"Your fancy words waste time man," Eric said tossing Lawrence a doughnut. Lawrence caught it in one hand.
"So how'd the whole thing with Kelina go?" Lawrence asked. Eric sighed.
"There's a reason I felt I needed to buy these. That whole thing ended up a crapshoot and my enemies acted more friendly toward me than the supposed good guys. Not even 30 seconds after landing and I already have Jax pointing a chakram at my face and some little shadowy twit barking orders at me. I never swung once though. Didn't even draw until the head's brother or whatever launched a fireball the size of my gummi ship at my face,"
Lawrence was stunned. "So you had two of your worst enemies there, plus a bunch of judgmental asshats and you only drew your blade in self defense? That's actually rather civil of you,"
"The last thing i need is the current and former headmaster's families and their nobodies pissed at me. Only friendly face there was Jaster, and he didn't do anything until Jax tried to take my head off,"
"Are you feeling alright? You're being awfully casual about this considering you fought so much today."
eric put his head in his hands and took a deep breath. "This wedding crap is just taking it's toll. The headmaster might as well be our commander and our friends keep getting shafted out of things. Speaking of which, want to help me break Kalena into the wedding? It's her own kid and the stupid headmaster won't let her come,"
"Defy the headmaster and sneak an old woman into what I assume to be a heavily fortified wedding? Might as well. You want Cordinia in on this too or what?"
"Nah, she's not a student so it'll just complicate things more. As lovely as she looks in a dress..." Eric said wistfully. Lawrence snapped his fingers.
"Oi, Romeo. Git yer head out of the clouds. You got a plan for this or what?" he asked. Eric snapped back to reality.
"Sort of. It mostly involves using our circle of friends while I probably end up making an a** of myself,"
"So the same as most of your plans? No solid plot or subtlety?"
"Come on, my plans aren't that bad. We'll have to talk to Kalena first. No clue where she is though," Eric said. Lawrence sighed.
"You go give your report. I'll go talk to Sasha and see what we can do, "
"Yogtz should be meeting you there. Kelina isn't affected by magic anymore and I told him to check it out,"
"You really love withholding information don't you?" Lawrence sighed. Eric shrugged.
"You didn't directly ask for the info. You know i'm bad with that kind of thing," Eric smirked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:51 pm
kefkadragon
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja knocked on the door that read 1212 nervously. She thought she was at the right room number that Eric had told her back in the Administration office, but it took her so long to find the dorms and she felt a little embarrassed for not knowing where she was going. "Eric are you in there," she called out. She was hoping that he wasn't busy with anything and possibly give her a quick tour of the school so she wasn't late to class whenever she had to go. Still a little nervous Freyja backed up a little and leaned against the wall behind her while she waited to see if she remembered right or not.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:10 pm
AcidGummiBear

Lawrence heard a knock at the door. He leaped from his seat on the couch and opened the door. "Did you lose the key again Er.." he saw an unfamiliar figure cowering against the wall across from him. "I haven't seen you around here before," he said looking up and down the halls. "It seems you've met Eric already. Strange of him to take initiative on that." Lawrence returned his eyes to the woman. He stuck out his hand.
"Lawrence Geffaltmir. I'm Eric's friend. He did mention he had friends right? The guy loves to leave out details sometimes," he said.

(OOC: If you need a reference picture for my characters just ask and i can slap one in my next posts. I usually don't do them because i'm way to lazy to actually make or have someone else make a post format code for me.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 pm
kefkadragon
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja pushed herself off of the wall and gently shook Lawrence's hand. "I'm Freyja Greyson. Pleased to make your acquaintance Lawrence," she said a little more confidently. Still a little nervous she tried to clear her throat before talking again, "I met Eric in the Administration Office earlier actually. I wasn't sure about where I was supposed to go so I got a copy of a schedule, and at one point he walked in and offered to show me around the school. He told me to stop by this room a little later and you and him would most likely be there. So he did mention that he had a friend." Freyja looked down at her feet feeling a light blush coming onto her face from still feeling a little embarrassed for not knowing her way around (and getting herself kind of lost while trying to find the dorms). Nervously again Freyja picked up her head and said, "Whenever he gets back could you let him know that I stopped by? M-my room number is 1397. Please and thank you." She didn't exactly run towards her dorm, but more like she walked a little faster than usual. She always got nervous around new people. Not always in a bad way, but the embarrassment wasn't exactly helping her either right now.
(exit)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: It's alright I can always just check the profile if I need to see them. Lol)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:27 pm
AcidGummiBear

Lawrence raised an eyebrow as the girl began walking away. "I'll make sure to relay that information madam," Lawrence said before closing the door. He flopped back on the couch and began nibbling at the remainder of the doughnut on the table in front of him. He reopened his book and began skimming the pages absentmindedly.
Strange, she kind of reminds me of Namine when she first came around. I don't think Eric approached her, but she still has that nervous air about her. They'll probably run into each other soon enough. Try to out nervous each other. Nah, Namine's grown up a bit... maybe. I'll probably still have to defend her for a while once trouble starts, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:42 am
Eric burst in the door. "Lawrence, get up you lazy bum! Kelina threw Sasha out a window and she'll need our help," he said. Lawrence closed his book and sighed.
"With what? Treating a partially ethereal being who sort of hates us and has anatomy neither of us are familiar with? Also, that new girl came looking for you. She's down in 1397," he said. Eric became slightly flustered.
"This isn't about treatment now, it's about pacifying her and protecting our mutual friend from psychotic heartless women,"
"I thought you said you were done with that family for today. Either way, it's not really our problem, and especially not mine. I frankly don't want a heinous injury given to me... "
"So you'll just abandon your morals for the sake of laziness? It won't even require you to treat her directly. Just make sure Sasha is alright while I handle Kelina," Eric said. Lawrence put his book on the table and stood up.
"In that case, I'll do it myself. You have to many things to do as is and I'm sure I can keep some old nobody down for a while. You need to relax. Go talk to that chef you mentioned. She's probably by the cafeteria," he said. Eric sighed.
"That was another one of my assignments before Sasha came. She isn't even an assignment for me, it was obligation to a friend," he said. Lawrence sighed.
"You are a busy little carrier boy aren't you? Don't worry man, Yogtz is probably already there. Go chill with the sugar queen,"
"I don't think she's capable of that. I think she's on a permanent sugar rush," Eric said shrugging. Lawrence grabbed a lightning shard and nodded.
"She sounds lovely, now go do that thing while i do this thing,"
"And the shard?"
"Contingency plan in case the person she never met doesn't intimidate her. Magic gives her severe pain still right?"
"Nope, goes through her now. i have no idea how the hell it works,"
"Then i have a rock to drop on her head or an experiment to set up."
Eric put up his hands dismissively. The duo left the room and locked the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:31 pm
Yogtz frantically knocked on Eric's door. It opened and the moogle saw Lawrence. Yogtz flew into the room and looked around.
"Where's Eric Kupo? The horsemen are attacking Radiant Gardens and you two need to get down there NOW kupo," he said. Lawrence was shocked.
"No bloody way. How did they... DAMN IT! I knew ignoring it would bite us in the a**. Let's just go. We'll run into him in the hangar probably. He said he was going to check something on his ship and grab lunch. What'll you be doing there anyway?" Yogtz was steaming.
"Making sure Eric's family and Cordinia are safe before getting the moogles to hide out and start stockpiling items kupo. Come on, we need all the fighters we can get kupo." Yogtz flew out the door. Lawrence quickly locked the door to the dorm before heading toward the hangar.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Dorm Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items