Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Agrabah Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

"Huh?" Alex said as the desert began to grow colder, feeling himself be picked up by Eric. She looked back at the ship and poked Eric. "We should get outta here. We got what we came for."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:42 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

The man ripped thru the assassin nobodies before disappearing into a dust cloud.
"Go now! That's a order!" the man said before disappearing.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:55 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric shrugged. "Works for me. I'm sure we'll run into each other again," he said jumping onto a nearby roof toward his ship. He took one last look at the man. Where the hell do I know this guy from? he thought. He hopped onto a higher roof and jumped onto his ship. He opened the hatch and placed the resin pouch in the glove compartment. After gently placing Alex in the back seat, he hopped into the driver's seat and closed the cockpit hatch. He flew back to the academy in a state of slight confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Cruising above the sands of the desert, Tokio had unequipped his armor as he was safe from the lanes in between. He put his goggles over his eyes to protect them from the sand and wind slapping his face. Heartless were trudging from below and were seemingly headed somewhere. "Weird..where do they think they're going?" He slightly tilted up his goggles before putting them down to go about his business. Something was up. He pushed his glider forward and jetted through the sands to make it to the giant city with a palace in its centre.

Making it to the city entrance, he unlocked the big lock to the door and made his way in. The city was devoid of its citizens. "This place is empty..." He continued half-way before noticing a mere peddler cowering in fear. A heartless was creeping on him and was ready to pounce until Tokio intervened. The poor dark creature disappeared with its heart ascending to the heavens. "M-my many thanks." The peddler bowed almost hesistantly. He reached for something within his robes and held it out for the young apprentice to witness. "Please, take this in gratitude." If the peddler were smart, he'd give this to some random stranger to avoid the wrath of the murderous dictator. It was a lamp. "Huh?" What would Tokio do with a lamp? He stuffed it in his messenger bag for safe keeping anyway.

Hello. Would you be so kind as to give me that lamp? A looming, aloof man towered over him. Tokio turned around to see him. "Finders' keepers." He retorted, not afraid of anything the man would do. "Plus, I don't talk to strangers." The man in the dark and red robes snorted. "This boy will be more trouble than he's worth." He smirked, before raising his hand to call the heartless. Tokio was surrounded. Tokio frowned, looking at the heartless surrounding him. His Keyblade was called into his grasp and he posed himself in a fighting position. While a simple barrier was protecting the man in the robes, Tokio vanquished the heartless. Once things were over, the man in the robes scuffed. "Now boy, everyone's expendable." He called, as if it were a threat. The tall dictator vanished leaving behind a menacing laugh that echoed through the city. "Don't think you will keep that lamp for long!"

Tokio stared at the sky, the wind blowing by. "Why did he want that lamp..." He shook his head and continued to the palace entrance. Some of the alleyways were blocked off with barrels and piece of wood. Tokio easily took care of that by finding other ways to traverse the city. He eventually made it to the palace, but was immediately subdued by a vicious tiger. "Whoa!" Tokio was tackled by the tiger, rolling with it. He threw it off of him and evaded to a safe position. Before they could fight, a dashingly beautiful young woman came to intervene. "Rajah! Down." She commanded and the tiger immediately backed to down. Despite being ordered, he scuffled a low growl that signaled he was protective of his owner. "What is your purpose here? Did 'he' send you?" Tokio stared at the woman confusedly. "Uhm no. I just came for...ehm." Telling his business would be meddling. The code for traveling to other worlds is not to meddle in the affairs of other worlds. "Sightseeing?" Truth be told, Tokio couldn't think of a better reason. "Do you honestly believe I would buy that?" The woman frowned suspiciously. When she was about to call for the guards, something peaked her interest. The lamp that Tokio had made her jump in surprise. "W-where did you find that?" She told him, wanting answers pronto. "I got this from some peddler. He seemed to be running from someone. I guess it was that tall guy in the black and red robes." He explained, leaving no details out, Then, he felt himself being pulled into the palace no questions asked.

From the shadows, a man and a female sorceress watched them. The sorceress, Maleficent, was conversing with the man from before. "Hmph. These Keyblade Wielders are flocking from one world to the next." Living for generations has caught up with woman. Nowadays, wielders of the Keyblade have come out of extinction. Jafar, the man in the robes, smiled darkly. "Hmhmhm. No matter, this world will succumb to darkness soon enough." His gaze was directed towards the boy with the goggles. "Not as long as he still remains here." For once, he thought there were no more heroes around to save Agrabah now that he took care of Aladdin.

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 am
User Image

H A S E O

Roughly around the same time Tokio arrived, another otherworldly comrade strode through the of the Cave Of Wonders. The foreign walls and fascinating artifacts and symbolism were a wonder. Never mind that though. His main focus was getting out of the belly of a fearsome stone tiger. He stumbled upon traps that he easily trumped over and sometimes minding his footing with the bottomless pits. He traversed through the dark tunnels and solved puzzles that were annoying obstacles. Once he made it out, he met Aladdin, who was caught in quick sand. What was worse was that he was in a middle of a sandstorm too. ".....!" Before he could act, bandit heartless shot up from the churning sand. The entrance of the Cave Of Wonders was animate, shutting its mouth. It was under a spell. Haseo summoned the Keyblade and prepared for battle.

After the battle

Haseo dismissed his weapon, and the quicksand ceased with the spell. He remained quiet with his back turned. Thank you. H-how could I repay you?" The amber-haired boy turned around to see the tan-skinned man. "Repay me? Don't sweat it." Truth be told, he wanted to find Tokio. He was supposed to be in attendance. That thick-headed idiot. He was probably playing hooky again. Why was Haseo stuck with the dirty work lately. Why can't Moka do it. He massaged his head, obviously irritated. "You should get out of here. Its not safe." Haseo warned him, hoping they would part ways. When he was about to leave, Aladdin put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'm Aladdin. What's yours?" Haseo drew his eyebrows together and faced him again. He wasn't the one up for idle chit-chat. "...Haseo." He turned around and continued walking. Aladdin tagged along despite Haseo's complaining. They later met Genie, who turned out to be Aladdin's buddy. The next thing they knew, they were riding a flying carpet back to the city.

BGM :: ----

Quotes n' stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio sat on a cerulean pillow with both his legs crossed Indian-styled. Why was he here again? All he wanted to do was help and probably make some friends. Now here he was, a attractive woman staring at him with reading eyes and a tiger making threats with low growls. Tokio felt uncomfortable with the amount of attention he was having. "What is that key-shaped weapon your carrying. Is it from the Cave of Wonders?" That question would come at a great cost. Again, one should not meddle in the affairs of other worlds. Tokio shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "Uhm..no. It..was crafted by me! Yeah, heh-heh..he." He cracked a fake smile to hopefully fool them into thinking he was telling the truth. Tokio was breaking a short sweat, making eye contact with the observing woman. "But...enough about me. Who are you?" He asked with hesitation to convince her to leave the topic she brought up. "Oh, my apologies. I am the daughter of the Sultan of Agrabah. My name is Jasmine." Tokio expected her to a person of high rank. Just by her looks and charms, he could tell she was a princess. "I'm Tokio. Nice to meet you?" He introduced himself and extended a hand in advance. "It is my pleasure, Tokio." She gave him one of her charming smiles and shook his hand. Whoever got to be with her was the luckiest man on earth. Tokio passed a stupid grin, but cringed when Rajah growled. "Come now Rajah, be nice." The bengal tiger lowered its head, purring cutely as its owner brushed her hand over his fur. Tokio chuckled at the scene. "I know what you're hiding Tokio. Your are the Keyblade's Chosen One." Tokio's eyes widened and was taken aback. "H-How did you know?!" She shushed him with one single finger. "Keep it a secret. I am a Princess Of Heart. I have experiences with your kind." Jasmine then, took her seat on the bed. "I need a favor. The Sultan's advisor, Jafar, has made treason. My love Aladdin defeated him and captured him in a lamp." Her gaze lowered and appeared to be sad. "He has escaped the lamp and has taken Aladdin's life." She tried hard not to get emotional in front of him, but tears seemed to fall on their own. A friendly hand laid on her shoulder. "Don't worry. Jafar won't be laughing for long." Tokio reassured her with a smile. Jasmine brushed her tears away and gave him a sweet smile. "I know Aladdin's still out there. I'll find him" With that, he went on his way.

Outside the palace; Howl Of The Gathered

Just before he made it outside, a emblem heartless made a loud thump on the surface before him. It was Kurt Zisa. He summoned his Keyblade. "Out of the way!" He posed himself in a fighting stance and prepared for battle. The eight-armed beast roared a battle cry that could be heard throughout the city.

During the battle

Tired from the constant attacking, Tokio fell on his butt. "D-damn it.." The eight-armed beast extended his hand to the vulnerable Tokio, until a Keyblade dismembered its arm.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image

H A S E O

The arm made a loud thud on the ground, blowing sand everywhere."Idiot." Haseo brushed his hair to the side. "Why must I save you everytime?" He said, saying it like he did it before. And he did. Many times to be exact. Whenever Tokio was in a pinch, Haseo was always there to outshine him. He posed the Keyblade over his head and extended his arm. "Now stand up and fight." A loud feminine scream could be heard. "Jasmine!" Aladdin paced towards the palace in hurry to see if Jasmine was in trouble. Haseo observed from afar until Kurt Zisa was about to smash him. He countered the fist with his Keyblade and pushed it back to make Kurt Zisa fall backwards.

Quotes n' stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio couldn't believe it. Of all the impeccable times, Haseo was there to protect him. Tokio saw this as a competitive gesture and he stumbled to his feet. Then, he heard a scream from above. It sounded like Jasmine. That guy he assumed was Aladdin hurried to the palace. "He can take care of himself. We have to defeat this heartless." With that, both warriors came trotting in on the eight-armed beast.

After the boss

Tokio lowered his weapon and dismissed it. The eight-armed beast fell to its knees in defeat and vanished. "That takes care of that." Tokio brushed the sweat of his forehead. But, a loud rumble came from the palace. A shirtless being erupted from the destruction of the palace, carrying both Jasmine and Aladdin. Everyone was like ants compared to the amber genie. "If you won't commit to me Jasmine, then I won''t need you. I'll just rule this kingdom with an iron fist!" He threw Jasmine and Aladdin like worthless toys. Tokio caught Aladdin while Haseo caught Jasmine. "Aladdin, take Jasmine to safety and try to evacuate as many civilians as you can. We'll take of Jafar." He summoned the Keyblade. The magic carpet offered to lend him a ride, but Tokio declined. "Don't worry, I already have a ride." The red-haired male threw the Keyblade into the air to have it transform into the glider. He rode it into the sky to confront Jafar.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image

H A S E O

Haseo summoned his Keyblade once again and threw it in the air to have it transform into the glider. He hopped on and rode it into the skies following his apprentice-mate. Haseo frowned, holding the Keyblade at his side. "Such filthy street rats. Do you think you can rival a all-powerful ruler?!" Jafar snarled, boasting in his own arrogance. "Don't underestimate us." That was all Haseo had to say. Jafar was a commendable opponent, having experience of things such as black magic. It seemed he had the power of wind and lightning. Haseo was caught in the tornado as well as his friend. The wind was restricting his glider's mobility and he sliced each building in half that came in his direction while on his glider.

Escaping the tornado; The Encounter 2.5

He revved his glider and came at full speed, ramming into Jafar's stomach to make him dazed. Grabbing his tail, he spun him around and made him dizzy.

Quotes n' stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:46 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Jafar Boss Fight; The Encounter 2.5

Tokio manuevered through the excess wind and incoming buildings. He was capable of slicing those flying buildings in half because of their material. Upon escaping the tornado, he found that his friend made a opening. "Here I come!" Tokio revved his glider and attacked the dazed genie with his vehicle, cutting through him with the sharp tip in the front. "Grrrahhhh!!" Jafar yelped, obviously damaged.

Jafar's defeat/After his defeat

Tokio heard Haseo say, Tokio, now!". The red-haired male did what he was told and jumped off his glider to fall airborn toward Jafar. His friend did the same. "Its the end!!" Both of them said it simultaneously while slashing Jafar at once. Their signature move, Zantetsuken, damaged Jafar greatly. It was a single impossibly fast strike that this giant genie himself could not parry. As if the scene were slow motion, the two Keyblade wielders were behind him, falling in mid-air with their weapons in front of them. Tokio landed on one of the few buildings that were still intact.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

H A S E O

"Tokio, now!" Haseo would say. He insisted on ending this with their combined techniques. As time told, they did as they planned. Jafar was brought down with two combined diagonal full-speed cuts of the Zantestuken technique. As if the scene were slow motion, Haseo landed on the ground with his Keyblade in front of him. "You street rats!...hmhmhm. Without the lamp, it is hopeless." The towering red giant cackled, bringing his hands together in preparation for another spell. Before he could cast another spell, the tan-skinned individual came to their rescue. "Not so fast genie! Back to the lamp!" Aladdin held the lamp out for everyone to see. He rubbed it and Jafar struggled to get back in the lamp.

Suddenly

"Get back in your lamp, turbine geek! What seemed like a sarcastic insult, came out as a roar. A cerulean genie socked the amber giant, forcing him to become dazed and falling into the lamp. "Uh-huh, and don't come back again. Sorry pal, no refunds." The genie smirked, crossing his arms. Jafar bellowed a pain-sticken roar, trying to hold on to whatever he could, but failing miserably. The vortex from the lamp closed. Haseo stared at the cerulean genie, obviously baffled by its sudden appearance. "Talk about impeccable timing genie. Aladdin laughed, approaching this so called 'genie'.

Flashback; in the desert

"You know him?" Before Haseo could have a second thought, Genie glomped Aladdin and held his head under his armpit while giving him a nuggie. "Of course he knows me, me and Aladdin have been best buds for who knows when!" He exclaimed, then circling around Haseo with sparkles in his tracks. "And this guy right here is going to be a high and mighty prince for yours truly!" He extended his arms, like a stage with its lights on Aladdin with some confetti. "Uh..huh." Haseo tried to collect his thoughts, not with Genie's comical gestures. "Why would you want to be a prince Aladdin?" He asked. "Well..i'm just a normal commoner. No princess like Jasmine would want a guy like me." Aladdin lowered his gaze, heartbroken by thinking like that. Haseo was the one to lay a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe, but stick to what your heart tells you. Don't doubt yourself because of status. I'm sure she'll accept you even if your are lower than her." This pep-talk made Aladdin smile. "You know, your right. I'm gonna do it. Genie, let's hold off on the making me prince thing. Genie was about to make the wish, but looked downcast as Aladdin declined his offer. "..Okay. Roger that! But, don't keep me waiting forever!" He disappeared into the distance. "Someday...I'll make you free genie." Aladdin stuck to the promise he made with genie.

Present time; Friends in my heart

"...." Haseo remained silent as Aladdin and Jasmine approached one another. "Thank you, Aladdin." She held both of his hands, welcoming him with her charming smile. "Your welcome, Jasmin-uh?" Before he could finish his sentence, she hugged him and Aladdin returned it. "Let's go home, Tokio." Now that their adventure was over, peace had finally reigned over this land.

Quotes n' stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio grinned stupidly at the scene of Aladdin and Jasmine making up. "All's well that ends well huh?" He laughed. Then, genie came swooping by cheerily. "Mhm! That's what I call picture-perfect!" Genie folded one arm over the other, bringing all above him a ear to ear grin.

With Jasmine, Aladdin, and Genie

"Enough with the lovey dovey moment you two! The cerulean genie appeared and reappeared constantly around the couple, making them temporarily stop hugging each other."Also, get a room while your at it..." Genie added, holding on hand over his mouth to keep anyone from noticing what he just said. "So, Al! About that wish?" Aladdin had almost forgot, he cleared his throat and confronted genie. "Genie...I wish..." Genie was well on his way of doing the wish, but was shocked for what Aladdin wish for. "For you to be free!" Genie jaw-dropped. "A-Al! What about-...HAAAUUWOO!!" With collections of blue smoke, Genie sported legs for him to freely roam wherever he wants. "But, Al. What about you wanting to become a prince?" Aladdin lowered his gaze, before looking up with a smile. "I realize that I don't need to become a prince. Because..I listened to my heart, and look where it took me. I didn't need to status to find true love. I...just had to be myself." He approached Jasmine and she quickly went to his side. They hugged each other. "Now, I've found what I was searching for." When Jasmine saw her two new friends leaving, he called out to them. "Hey! Will we ever get to meet you again?

Tokio turned around and waved at them. "We'll come visit whenever we can! I could probably let Haseo tag along too!" He exclaimed, earning a 'hmph' from Haseo.

City Entrance

Tokio and Haseo both equipped their armor and rode their gliders into the Lanes Between. [exit]

Twotonedrebel

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:22 pm
Knux_nyan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Xerxes
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Xerxes stepped through the portal into Agrabah marveling at how nothing had really changed since the last time he was there. "Well I guess when you live in the desert nothing really does change except the height of the sand dunes and whatnot," he said scratching his head. He waved his hand in front of him summoning some Assassins, Dusks, Samurais, and Sorcerers. With a fake enthusiasm he ordered the lesser Nobodies, "Report back to me should anyone try to interfere. Go, disperse, cause as much chaos as possible." The Nobodies dispersed as Xerxes found a high point to perch on for some target practice with his bow. After a couple of minutes he decided it was too hot for his coat, and he removed it to let it fall to his feet as he continued his target practice.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
{OOC: I just quoted you Knux to let you know where Xerxes was going. Anybody can jump in at any time lol I'm pretty easily to get along/RP with lol}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:13 am
AcidGummiBear
Quote:
Quote:

Eric's ship hovered above the desert just outside of Agrabah. He hopped out of the ship and landed in the soft sand before sending it off world.
"Nothing seems any different from the last time I visited this sand bar," he said to himself as he folded his blazer onto his arm.
Eclipse is probably trying to keep me away from Kalena. Hopefully Lawrence can figure out where she is. The admin family can't get away with this sort of crap, he thought while walking into the main city.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:09 pm
kefkadragon
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Xerxes
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Xerxes noticed the ship land, and watched this man step from the vessel. He snapped his fingers as a Creeper appeared beside him and he said, "Follow him. Find out what he's here for and report back to me. I need to know if he is here from the Academy or not." He snapped his fingers again, and the Creeper disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Now targeting the new arrival with his bow, Xerxes loosely held his bow at the ready in case there was no threat. "Who are you and what are you doing here," he mumbled to himself.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
{OOC:}

Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas