Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
IRL Kalena in the hospital

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 am
My family had me go to the hospital because of my coughing. The hospital admitted me for pneumonia. I am unsure how long I'll be in for.

I am typing on my cell phone. It is very hard to type on this..

Edit: doc wants me longer than I planned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 am
I've not had pneumonia myself, but some people in my family have. Here's to hopes that you get out with good health!

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:14 am
So bored!! Can't have laptop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 pm
omg, man I know what its like to have that illness, it freaking sucks, so here is a small humor to lift your spirits.

http://thesevenforce.tumblr.com/post/103785498412/dragondeviant-i-like-to-think-weve-all-done  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:21 pm
That was funny ^_^

Ugh soggy or inedible food. You have to order your meal a day in advanced..

Kalena: tis true. Soggy breadstick, gummy pasta......I wouldn't feed this to anyone!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm
true, but the reason hospitals give you and others those food is their packed full of vitamins and minerals designed to help you get better faster. so, plug your noes when you eat, its just like your mom telling you to eat your vegies when you didn't like them XD...

oh gawd, what am I saying, I hate most vegies myself, and im 22 ?!?!  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 pm
Well, out the window with the food. "MAM! Get me some burgers!" XP Seriously, though, I've had pneumonia and it lasted at least a week. After that, I avoided all fungi, since mine was caused by an allergen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:15 pm
You guys make me smile.

The vegs are hard to eat....I eat them though....gummy spaghetti noodles.....bleh...ate anyway. I normally get 1 meal a day and snacking between  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 am
.The doctor is gonna try to get me out today. She's going to get me another chest x-ray and then after lunch decide if I go home and about the pneumonia.

I miss you all. My cough still sounds bad. They can order me medicine for that but my insurance won't pay for it. The pharmacy says it's $50. I can get
Rovbutussen
Kalena and DK are going nuts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:38 am
.The doctor is gonna try to get me out today. She's going to get me another chest x-ray and then after lunch decide if I go home and about the pneumonia.

I miss you all. My cough still sounds bad. They can order me medicine for that but my insurance won't pay for it. The pharmacy says it's $50. I can get
Rovbutussen

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:31 am
kalenakeeper

Rovbutussen

XD, well, glad to know its almost over, daxter is pissed right now, Airo is watching daxter, shade is laughing, and im thinking of replacing me keyblade hunter with doctor who XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 pm
Still in hospital. No news. I'm in pain. Still waiting on results. How I wish I was able to rp on my laptop, but it would set off my heart monitor thinking I have a heart attack. I am so weak.

I miss you all. Gonna try to change avatar.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 pm
I am back home. I still have pneumonia but they released me. I believe they treated the smaller symptoms and released me.

"Whoohooo! IM free! They were driving me nuts! I don't like needles!" leaps into Tenebrea's arms when hes not expecting it.

"god it feels good to not feel like a caged animal. Really. They wouldn't let me leave the bed! Also, the food was garbage. I cant wait to have real food and sleep in my own bed tonight!" Kalena laughs joyfully.

Kelina grumbles while making traps
"Least ya'll are out."

Yeah ok, im in rp mode, but I also need to sleep. I feel weak. I have 2 doctor appointments as well, normal doc Monday, neurologist Tuesday. Mabye new meds, who knows...  
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games