Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Knux_nyans Dorm - Occupants. Kalen, Rose,____ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Kalen walked into his dorm room after so long being away and looked around. Everything was where it should be as he had left it. He then noticed Eclipse's stuff was gone. He nodded before laying back on his bed with a sigh wondering what it would be like staying with Rose.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:30 am
knux_nyan

Rose unlocked the door using the key Kalen gave her. She then pocketed the key away in her pocket and walked in.

She saw Kalen there and smiled
"hey."

It was apparent she already changed into her pajamas. She looks around the room and smiled
"oh wow. Its so pretty in here. Kelina practically covered all the walls with black paint that won't come off the walls no matter how much magic you throw at it. For all I know, she put some abyss literally in the room. She'd probably throw a fit if she knew I was bunking with you." she smiled serenely.

She pulled out a small bag which was obviously magicked because she was pulling out some bedding that she'd normally sleep in. It smelled faintly like flowers.

"Then again you did beat her just to date me." she seemed a little bit nervous that her sister may appear in the middle of the night to separate her from Kalen, then again, most of the school's defenses would go off because she is deemed hostile at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

"Yeh Eclipse added an extra layer of defense on the room preventing anyone from teleporting in in any way shape or form without the key. Were pretty safe. I trust my big bro. Also.." Kalen said as he waved his hand making the bed across the room float up and land right next to his bed. "Policy says separate beds. Never said the beds can't be close together and if someone says something about it i'll just say it was always like that." Kalen said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:59 pm
knux_nyan

Rose laughs but moves her bed back to where it was.
"Thank you, but when I have nightmares, I tend to dream fight and strangle someone. Mabye soon, just not tonight. Kay?" she smiled

She remembered when Kelina was literally hitting her to wake her up, but she had her hands around Kelina's throat, Kelina's face was turning red, slightly purple.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image

"Alright." Kalen said as he layed back on the bed with a satisfied sigh. "Well i have to say i am quite the cuddler myself." Kalen said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 pm
knux_nyan

Rose smiled and was happy he understood.
"Yeah, I can understand. Every time I had a nightmare that I didn't strangle someone, i'd cuddle up with my sister, or a big pillow when I was younger and didn't know of her." she smiled sitting on the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image

"Heh...." Kalen then leaned up on his bed sliding his own keyblade off his back and setting it to the side of the bed leaning against it. "Well....i'm right here if you need me. I love you." He said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:20 pm
knux_nyan

"and I love you too Kalen. Sweet dreams." she smiled pulling the covers down, laying under them and falling asleep.

"cya in the morning."

((you decide when morning comes))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:48 pm
knux_nyan

User Image
Rose had already gotten dressed when her alarm clock went off. She was brushing her hair and humming a tune.

She seemed at peace.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

Kalen was still asleep laying on his bed on his back with his arms behind his head. If you stood closely you could see a bit of darkness radiating from his left arm from the tattoos there.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:56 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose walked over to Kalen. She could see the darkness radiating off his tattoos.
Her hand was gentle as she softly touched part of the tattoo. She could sense the amount of darkness that he had. It was great, but in balance....sort of. It was hard for her to tell.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

The tattoo seemed to move around at her touch as if it were alive. If she looked up she would see Kalen watching her touch it. "Fascinating isn't it?" He spoke softly.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:00 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

She seemed curious at the tattoo moving as she touched it. She could feel it feeding off her dark power, as she rarely used it.

She then looked up and smiled to Kalen
"yes. It is."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

"My light...balances it out...but i have the power to use it fully....Its rather annoying at times since it drains me immensely just to use it. But i can handle it. What do you think of it?" He asked her.

kalenakeeper

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces