Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
(male dorm) Jaster and Shido's room. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

The room was a little bit cramped because of a lot of books lined around the room. Some of the books were of his travels thru time, while others were on the mechanics of time travel. There were also school books, some on fighting styles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 am
knux_nyan

Jaster took down one of the books from a bookshelf. He sat down under his bunk bed where there was a desk and started to read.

He then looked at the empty bed
"its been too long since I had anyone bunking with me. Heh. Hope he doesn't run like the others."

He goes back to reading.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image

"What do you mean run like the others?" Shido asked standing over jaster all of a sudden.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm
knux_nyan

Jaster chuckles hearing Shido's voice. He looked up from his book.
"That was fast. Now, to answer your question." he moved from the table being very careful not to hit his head on the bunk above him.

He then pulled a book and there was a secret room, it looked like he was trying to construct a time gate. There were a lot of wires everywhere.
"I know im supposed to ease up on time travel, but im so fascinated by it. Its far from being finished. Im unsure if I will."

He then flipped a light switch and the time travel device disappeared and was replaced by a lot of weapons, mostly swords however.

"the last few dorm mates I've had found this room and freaked out. They though I was a psychopath like mom is. That's why im showing you ahead of time. Its stuff im interested in, but sorta forbidden to do on school grounds."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

"Hmm interesting....There are so many forms of science revolving around time travel and its uses. People can go and see history from long ago or do so many things in the future. That fact that it exists at all is fascinating. I've done a bit of research on it myself during my study sessions in the library." Shido said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 pm
knux_nyan

Jaster seemed relieved that Shido was cool with this.
"yeah....I wanted to go back and see my dad. He knew her really well back in the dark days of her childhood, and once again many years later. He was a heartless and she turned him back into a human." he sighed

"I was hoping to ask him how to get mom out of her fit with DK, but he may not even know about her. I haven't seen my father since I was a young boy. Sure, I have the pocketwatch which lets me travel thru time, but its hard to take anything with me or bring anything back. It became a disaster when I took several people back in time with me to face Kie....when you became the huge dragon..."

He flipped the switch and they both found themselves back in the dorm room, the bookcase was back in front of the hidden area.

"Anyway, you can bunk there. Its made of fireproof fabrics so no need to worry about torching it." he said pointing to the bed on the same level as his desk.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

"Heh i don't breath fire as i sleep so no worries about that. Wait....you said when i became a huge dragon. You misinterpreted your words there." Shido said with a laugh as he walked to his bunk before breathing out a green fire over the bed. From the fire materialized some luggage and other essential unburnt.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:27 pm
knux_nyan

Jaster chuckles
"whatever you say man. We all have our wild dragon side, even if one isn't a dragon. Sadly mom's is after to kill Dk..." he sighed

"its a pointless task, I think I understand why, but its dumb."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

"Well lets hope i don't get caught in the cross fire again. It was bad enough with the dragons bane and i was lucky enough to be protected from it cause of my charm." He said levitating his bags off his bed and laying back on it.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 pm
knux_nyan

Jaster nodded and rubbed his head, his black hair was turning red
"sadly with my mother, there are many innocents that get caught in the crossfire. I don't know how I would react if I or Rose had to fight her....Rose says that Kelina would avoid fighting us....because we are all she has left. Im not sure though."

He took out his pocket watch examining it in the light.
"Yeah, only 3 others were affected, Kira, Dk, and a baby dragon named Ash. All 3 are alright now though, although Ash didn't take well to the medicine that worked for the other two." he sighed.

He put down the pocket watch.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

"Kinda a downside because my clan didn't teach me how to make these charms. i would have made them for everyone to protect them from poisons." Shido said with a sigh as he held his free hand in the air and his fiery keyblade appeared in it moving as if it were on fire.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 pm
knux_nyan

"maybe you can find it somewhere in these books. Some of the books I have here the academy don't have." Jaster offered

He saw Shido make his keyblade appear. It was firery. He chuckled sitting down at his desk and made his keyblade appear

User Image

"hehe, both fire keyblades."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

"Yeh but mine is infused with the soul of a dragon and the entire keyblade is aflame while the tip of yours is the only part that is." Shido said with a grin as he reached his keyblade over to Jaster's own and tapped them together letting Jaster feel the raw dragon power within his keyblade.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:00 pm
knux_nyan

Jaster chuckled
"yeah, but im cool with that. Blue flames are wicked awesome, as they either burn very hot or very cold, all at the will of the wielder. Its kinda like my mom, she can be either very passionate or the cruelest person alive."

As their keyblades touched, Jaster felt a bit of a jolt. He grinned, Shido could see the fire dragon resting inside Jaster, having not being used in a while.

"That is awesome."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

"Yeh it also works against my enemies. Cause they can feel the power of the Dragon behind every attack." He said letting his keyblade unsummon before letting his hand slide behind his head as he layed back on his bed.

kalenakeeper

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces