Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Skyfield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:01 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk walked back to the clothing store and knoked on the door again as a common courtesy.

"im back. Im sorry about earlier. I did hear what you said but my mouth sorta blurted it out" she rubbed behind her head embarrassed about what happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm
Kira's grandfather looks at her "ah welcome back and its perfectly alright it is lucky he believes his family is all dead otherwise id be in for a long chat. anyways is their something i can help you with. "  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:13 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az

"yeah....that's the talk I never had with Mattechew until it was too late" she sighed
"He never told me he was my dad....until it was too late. Those were his last words....Kalena...im your father..." she sighed

she then looked at him
"actually.....would you mind making me a new wedding dress, I mean, you did offer and I can pay for it" she said showing her money pouch.

"I did grow a little bit since you last saw me. I also need help figuring out a lot, like my hair. Its unmanageable but I never wanted to cut it."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:15 pm
"well first let us start with measurements " He takes Dks measurements for the dress. "alright i got all i need. now then is their any style you want me to make or would you like me to remake your last one " he holds out a book of dress styles for her to look at  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az

Dk didn't move a inch while he took her measurements.
"if you could, the style from last time." she smiled

"but....can you add in a...erm....detachable belt sash with it...if I wanted to wear it with other dresses." she said
"I don't have many dresses left...well....actually....none" she rubbed behind her head.
"except my old wedding dress that is."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:31 pm
"of course my dear i will begin working on the dress right away it will take me a day to make it so please come back tomorrow and it should be ready by then" he walks over and gets some fabrics and begins to make the dress "this will be my wedding gift to you for your next wedding i only wish i had Kira helping me make it. he is the one that added the pretty design last time he wont admit it but i don't make his clothes he makes them himself only ones he don't know how to make is a dressy pants and dressy shirt for lawyer visits. he can make wedding attire just find though which is bit strange"  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:37 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az

"thankyou so much" she smiles
"yeah......actually....I bought Kira out of a contract... he was trying to steal keyblades....the weapon I swore i'll never wield....for a client. After that, he's become one of my closest friends." she smiled

"I just wish there was another way I could help him" she sighed
she started to chuckle, thinking about what he just said

"yeah, like some of us can make weapons and armor that looks and feels amazing and has a lot of protection as well, but can't craft jewelry all too well" she said and showed him the ring she made as a engagement ring for her boyfriend.

"its not great....I may just end up buying one instead."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:42 pm
                                          User Image
                                          ??? ???
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Location:On the roof tops][Theme:A Rude Interruption][Threat Level:★★★]

╾Quotes╼

KalenaKeeper

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The A.I. started to lock on and register the targets on it's HUD as it would show all the locked on targets where they would be even if it could not visually see them as they would then appear as detailed silhouettes through walls or cover, Once this was finished slots on it's legs started to pull apart revealing cylindrical holes all around the four limbs as they started to glow a bright light vividly [:]Initiating full scale assault.[:]It said as it fired off bright balls of hardened light that shot off up in the air before rupturing into cylindrical beams of hardened light that would home in on the tagged targets as they began to pierce through the body's of civilians and animals alike regardless if they were in there dragon form or not as that attacks would still pierce through them leaving perfectly round holes into those who were struck by the beams of light as smoke would linger from the wounded areas hinting that regeneration and healing would fail due to the scorched cells around area, But this wouldn't matter much due to the fact that most attacks were confirmed kills as it began replacing the killed targets on it's HUD with grayish black dots indicating the deceased; One of the beams bursted through one of the walls in the area that DK and Kira's grandfather was in as the beam would snake it's way around Dk and strike at Kira's grandfather chest area though it was unaware of the result if it was a confirmed hit.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm
"i think he will love the ring because it came from you and he will love it even more because you made it as for my grandson last time he was here he said he was trying to figure out a way to approach some guy and how he wanted to use his skills to help his academy he seemed kinda afraid of the guy if you ask me"
he falls to the ground hard."that really hurt! he gets up after the attack. Kiras grandfather saw where the attack came from. "call Kira he will be able to sense where it is he has always had a knack for that"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:48 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

Dk nodded
She then heard screams outside
"oh god, not here!" she said

she saw a beam and saw it was hitting the grandfather
"NO!" she screamed and she immediately took out her sword and deflected the attack taking some of the hit.

Her shield appeared and she gave it to the grandfather
"say Aegis and it will protect you. I don't want to lose you" she said, she was genuinely afraid to lose him too

"they are probably here for me" she said and quickly went thru the hole in the wall and slashed at the invisible target

"leave them alone! its me you want!"

She then screamed
"KIRA! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 pm
A Massive roar is herd in the sky as the guardians and Kira are flying in "aegis . Kira its over their!" he pointed and Kira looked over their Kira and the guardians breath fire along a path where the attack happened from "any money says this is that freaking psychopaths work the one that wanted me to kill you the other day." Kira says going in again for a second attack

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 pm
                                          User Image
                                          ??? ???
                                          [Location:On the rooftop of the clocktower][Theme:An Unseen Enemy][Threat Level:★★★]

╾Quotes╼

KalenaKeeper

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

A miscalculation occurred when that attack seemed to have failed piercing one target who remained active though this was not something that bother the A.I. much as it achieved in eliminating most of the targets as well as a few unsuspecting guardians; It quickly detected Dk as she head towards it's location though this was expected as it dodged her attack preemptively having Dk completely missing her swing but was scorched when one of the failed targets Agis breathed a torrent of hot fire at it though it only swirled around the mech harmlessly due to the hexagon shaped dome that covered it which were made out of hardened light as well.[:]Position compromised.[:]The A.I. said as it suddenly propelled itself in the air only to gain a better vantage point to release another volley creating more senseless destruction and chaos all the while changing position and giving the attacking group a harder time to locate it as it landed on the rooftop of the clock tower.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:15 pm
Kira and the guardians follow the sounds of the mech's landing and Kira swoops breathing fire on as the other guardians shoot ice fire and dark pulses at it kira then swoops back in changing into his human form slamming his sword into the building hoping to slam his sword right threw it "show your self you coward! you can run but you cant hide from me! that cloak will only last so long until i pick up the scent of whatever it is you are be it man or machine "

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:17 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

Dk shifted to a more powerful dragon form. She hasn't showed this form to anyone except when she was a lot younger.

"maybe, but I anticipate there are a lot of people after my head as a trophy" she said to Kira as she took flight, listening to the wind to find where the invisible targets were.

She gave a few more strikes but nothing was hit.
"grr its been too long since I faced a invisible opponent"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:35 pm
                                          User Image
                                          ??? ???
                                          [Location:In the air][Theme:An Unseen Enemy][Threat Level:★★★]

╾Quotes╼

KalenaKeeper

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

On it's radar it noticed that Kira and the guardians were following it as it fired from it's back limbs not balls of light but beams many of which homed in on the projectiles that were aimed at it's general location as the beams collided against the attacks, The rest attacked the guardians to occupy them from it's existence as it once again propelled itself into the air.[:]Changing tactics, Eliminate all non priority targets.[:]It said as then just floated in the air changing position every once and a while to throw them off it's location as it suddenly aim it's guns at Agis firing off a ballistic rod that propelled at speed of 200 Mph as the rod would go through the back of Agis's neck and exit from the front of it's throat piercing it's scaly hide due to the high velocity projectile killing him in an instant which would have been considered an act of mercy for what the A.I. had planned further.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces