Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Keyblade Graveyard. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

Footsteps are heard within the graveyard as death steps from the shadows of the long dead blades. He looked around the place looking for the one he would meet.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

A Blue flame is lit ahead of the person walking in the yard a small one but it stands out in the dark atmosphere

{OOC:}
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image

"War....its been to long since we last spoke." Death said a bit slowly as he walked up to the flame. "Your doing well...for yourself. Still in a mortal body i see." He added.

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image
Luciel

A Blue flame burst forth and luciel stood there putting her hand behind her back and titling her hips death it has been a while yes i got to keep my human host i did meet yours he is such a cocky thing she says and leans back and froth-

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:03 am
User Image

"Yes but he was required along with that x-blade to release you and our other 2 brothers. But i am not here for pleasantries. The Organization is on the move. They will ruin our plans if not dealt with." Death said as he stood stoic there.

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:08 am
User Image
Luciel

Luciel looked at him oh very well i havent been here long enough where are they and how do you plan to shut them down and please say crush them she says and makes a fist with her glove really wanting to fight-

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 am
User Image

"They've already reclaimed the world that never was as there base and i guess they already set up countermeasures if we interfere. I believe Kelina has already started resurrecting the members. For now we must find our brothers so we can be reunited once more. Together we are a force to be reckoned with. You know this to be true." Death said as he stared into War's eyes.

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 am
User Image
Luciel

Luciel giggled a little ans danced on her heels a little and did a spin on them yes yes i know fine lets go find the others they are not at keybalde academy i can tell you that much for sure she said not looking back at him even if she was 1 of the 4 housemen she was still a child

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 am
User Image

"I have a few idea's where they might be." Death said as a portal of darkness formed before them. "After you." He said.

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:20 am
User Image
Luciel

Luciel giggled and nodded walking into the portal always so nice she says and vanishes.
[exit]

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

Rena floated around the graveyard looking for Vincent. "I know your here Vincent. Come on out. I need to talk." She said as she floated at the center of the graveyard.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
                                          🔥 The Man of Fire ‹⊰ ??? ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

User Image

Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Rank:A
                                          3(X)
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:A Dark Fragrance
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

As a ragdoll of a figure of what seemed to be with a teenager Flopping and spinning as as teenager was skidding like a flat stone along water on the ground before a hand of one of the Keyblades caught one of his feet and slammed him straight into the ground face first. The perpetrator that sent him flying was none other then masked man with black spikey hair who was approaching him in a calm stride as he walked on top of the hilts of the Keyblades. As Ekii slowly got up panting and leaned onto his hammer thinking What the hell is going on?! No matter how fast I swing he just seems to dodge it, I think he even catch's it just to mock me.He thought as he pushed his already broken glasses back up to his nose as he tried to think of a way to get out of this situation since he wasn't given enough time to make a portal and haul his a** out of here due to masked man who was now standing in front of hi- Wh-Before he was able to finish his thought Ekii was kicked in the side of his face resulting to ragdoll across the graveyard again, But before he could get on his feet again he was grabbed by the back of his neck by the masked man again as he was caught in mid ragdoll, Ekii felt the air slowly rushing out of his throat but manadged to crack a smirk a s he managed to pull a trigger on his hammer causing it to open a carpartment at base of the hammer causing the side it was facing to let loss a stream of fiery explosions that not only launch him out of his grip but deal damage as well to the masked figure, or so he thought when after he landed back on his feet Ekii noticed the slips of paper the covered the figure head to toe before suddenly collapsing and exploded in a puff of smoke on its own. He didn't know what to make of it before noticing a black blurred figure calmly approaching him from out of the corner of his eye, when Ekii focused on looking at the figure he saw it was that masked man still walking towards him in that calm stride of his which left him in a panices shock as he thought he nailed him with that explosion, It was that long for him to figure out what beat the hell out of him to this extent was nothing more then a Clone but it was long enough for the masked man to pull out another talismin and flick towards him which quickly became electrified as it closed in on him as it brought along a thin line of electric energy that tailed it towards Ekii. Battered and exhausted he couldn't conjure up the strength to do anything at all but accept his seemingly imminent death.User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A dark portal opened at the center of the graveyard as Kalen stepped out of it in his dark form carrying Rose. He knew something was wrong then as he felt the pull of the dark realm on him. He kneeled down while the portal was still open and set Rose down with a sad look in his eye. "Figures." He held a hand over her wound since they were in the light...even if it was a dreary place and cast a powerful cure spell over her closing the wound.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff