Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Keyblade Graveyard. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:47 am
kalenakeeper

Off to the side of the battlefield there was one creature standing there the light had dimmed greatly. All of it concentrated into 1 area into 1 key played there was now floating in front of it all by it self it was a foretellers keyblade filled with the heart of the same foreteller and the reforger was thrilled at finding another one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 am
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

DK began to run towards the foreteller's keyblade. She snarled not really liking any of them except for one, Ava, only from what she had heard.

"Hello?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:11 am
kalenakeeper

After the words hello suddenly she found herself surrounded by many keyblades. All of them floating there not moving and not attacking they just simply hovered One of them appeared in fun of DK avas keyblade showed it self in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 am
fox137

User Image

DK quickly took a defensive position putting one leg behind her, slightly crouching down, keyblade slightly behind her, ready to fight if she has to as the many keyblades surrounded her. She could see all the wielders she had killed. They were ready to take arms against her.

Then she saw a keyblade appear in front of her. She blinked and saw the person wielding the keyblade. Pink, purple, and white robes. A vulpine mask that almost looked exactly to the keyblade chain. This must be whom she was told about before being forced from home and into battle all those years ago.

"Master Ava?" she muttered. She could feel her calmness as Dk slowly came out of a defensive pose.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:22 am
kalenakeeper

The key blades all around her started to shake slightly. She could hear the metal as it claimed against the air and pulled against its own findings and the key blade that was Ava. It does not move to much but the whispers come back.
well now this is a suprise I didn't think anyone from that time could have made it this long.
But as she talks there are other whispers are slowly getting louder murderer...killer....slaughter. the sounds echo around her the keys ready to attack at any moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:46 pm
fox137

User Image

DK breathed softly as the many called her names. She gave a soft smile and nodded to their names. This is one instance that hiding the truth didn't work.

However, she focused her attention to Ava.
"Now that, Master Ava, is a long story. It's a sad history. You and I only met on the battlefield for an instant, as did I meet...." she looked at the dead wielders she slain, however to the normal eye, she was looking at the keyblades floating around her.
"...these other wielders. Five different teachings. I only heard of this world from travelers to my home just before having being forced to come here."

She looked at the other wielders and then back at Ava.
"What brings this unrest. I thought you all were gone. I was here a few years back and this hallowed battleground was still....well....dead."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 pm
kalenakeeper

In the background the reforge are lifted up its hand and snapped its fingers once and all the whispers stopped and the blades start moving. All of them story to stared him as if at his command but in reality they just the wanted to hear what he was going to say.
"That's enough of that we have been over this before". But even did not move and did not falter she did not turn away from DK and the whispers started to talk from her.
We are fully aware of who you are as for what you came back here we were not here we were scattered salvus lost in the darkness myself included some of us tried to find comfort in others but it all and did the same we could not escape you wanted so badly just to make the darkness stop it was almost deafening quiet. You're very much mistaken child this is not on rest these are cries for help that were finally answered by somebody something. That person over there who's currently coffee not alone is the only one that heard our cries and gave us something finally after so long but you you all just gave up on us you left us to our fate and many hear were sent to that fate because of you. We all remember you well for what you did. I may not have been one of your victims but many know the pain of losing to you as I'm sure your aware. The whispers had started up again calling her a murderer a monster and the shaking started again. A loud clap rang out through the graveyard from the forger.
" I said enough! That sound constantly makes my head hurt. If you all care so much about what has to be said Why don't you all do what it is that needs to be done" There was dead silence not even the wind would make a sound any more no whispers nothing just absolute eerie quietness the shaking said stopped ever had even herself stopped. All of the blades pointing directly at DK posed to strike her down.
After a few moments the blades I'll post a strike there was a quiet whisper that came followed by others.
"......We forgive you" it was the only sound that could be heard as others followed it making it louder "we forgive you we forgive you we forgive you we forgive you" for a bit of time before the keyblades all spun and vanished one after another with a smile on their faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:36 am
fox137

User Image

DK heard another's voice. However she couldn't even begin to locate the new voice within the many voices speaking to her.
She quietly listened to what Ava said. Lost in the darkness, trying to find comfort in others. She could relate to everything they were saying, except for being dead. She knew she left them to their fates. It was a kill or be killed situation. She didn't know anyone, and she did know of at least one, in her mind, evil, keyblade wielder.

Then, she was caught off guard.
They forgave her. This didn't make sense. The keyblades started to spin and disappear. She grasped tighter on the keyblade in her hand, focused to not let that one leave.

"This doesn't make sense. I am sorry but you are going to stay with me, at least for a little longer. You'll get rest soon, but after I get the answers I seek" DK said to the keyblade in hand.

She felt another jolt from the keyblade of disapproval, but it was weaker this time.

Everything became quiet. This reminded her too much of when she had to kill, on her own wedding day. Kill or be killed, even her fiancée was trying to kill her, she dove into death and inside Kingdom Hearts to save a few friends from being taken from her. This was getting too much.

She started to walk again. She needed to know who else was here.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:52 am
kalenakeeper

The keys did not pass out they simply left her alone for now. She was walking towards the reforger and as the distance was closing more keys I had disappeared suddenly start reappearing and they stand poised to attack. Not in a hostility but in defense of the reforger.
The creature had got up on the pile it was that after he had had found another one of the foretellers it was going to take a short break. And that's when he heard the keys start to get on easy and he was walking towards the Dk here only for them to meet in the middle.
"So you are the one they have been freaking out about. I can see why You are just covered from head to toe in this place almost like its trying to eat you." It said moving its hands to the outline of DK its hands looked human but covered in darkness and striped with light. His hands pulled back and suddenly he was holding her keybalde "and this isnt even yours is it? No no this is someone else's it sure is nice of it to let you use it with out taking your arm. I could make you new one if its needed" he said and handed her back the keyblade "but that's not why you are here so how can I help you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm
fox137

User Image

DK looked at the 're-forger'. She wasn't so worried on being attacked at the moment. She knew most of the attacks these dead wielders knew.
This new person, she was confused by its appearance. She only had one thought though. This guy was potentially dangerous. However she decided diplomacy would be fine at this moment.

"No. I have my keyblade, I only picked up this one because I've seen it in the current time outside of this world." she said
"Mabye a family connection to a girl I know. I'm here because I sensed the world was coming alive again, in its own sense quite....interesting. So, who are you? Why are you dealing with these old keybladers' keyblades? You probably don't see them as I see them." she said seeing another foreteller's keyblade, then the foreteller. She recognized the wound on his side. She landed one hit on him, but it wasn't a fatal blow. He was killed by another.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:39 pm
kalenakeeper

It turned away again "who am I were you wear any of us oh no I forgot my name I think I had one once. I couldn't tell you what it is now others just give me names and they don't really seem to stick. Monster now that once sticks a lot. It, thing,." As it spoke it picked up another blade and looked it over throwing it into the pile the moment DK looked away suddenly it was in her face. " But what do they call you surely they don't call you monster or thing or it." As it said that It reached up and touched her face holding it and looking her over "not dead....dead... oh yes! you asked me something" it said letting her go and reached in its cloak and pulled something out and held it in its hand "you asked if I could see what you see and why I was here let me answer both of those at once." It said and opened its hand and a heart was floating in its hand not trapped and not held down by not running either " What do you see in my hand right now there are no wrong answers I want you to tell me what it is you see" it asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:29 pm
fox137

User Image

"No. Most people here, im a murderer. Yet I have known worse." she said in a sad tone but she knew that wouldn't change anything.
She didn't flinch when a keyblade was right in her face, however she slightly moved back as he touched her face. She didn't like being touched.

She became concerned seeing the heart in his hand. Something wasn't right, or, something had changed.

"I see a heart, not running, nor ascending to Kingdom Hearts. How....peculiar." she then looked up at the man.
"Are you freeing them? But...if you are, then why are they not ascending to Kingdom Hearts....well...to heaven as others would say."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:40 pm
kalenakeeper

It listen to everything she had to say and smiled as she could see all of its sharp teeth. "you had asked me if I could see the same things you did but I'll say this you can't see or I can see and although you see a heart staying here there is a reason for it." It picks up a keyblade one of the dead ones snd holds it up to her putting the heart away " What is that you see here?" It asks referring to the blade now It was rusted dead parts were damaged and some were cracked Showing that it had been a very used key blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:19 am
fox137

User Image

Dk blinked and examined the keyblade with a heart now.
"Rather battlescarn keyblade but alive with the heart of the wielder." she said.
"This is something I haven't seen before."

However, she has seen this before, but it was many years before, the reason the key pendant in her ancestry kept being past down, but this was different. Much different.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:56 am
kalenakeeper

"You're Still too narrow minded you think that you understand but in the truth everything is a lie." I see said this he showed her the heart "Sol" and then held up the key blade" body" and to emphasize his point he moved his hands close together and mash them together and there was of white bright light. In the blink of an eye he had moved his hands and quickly repaired as much as the damage as he could that was on the key blade restoring it to almost new again while this was going on the soul was be merged with the key blade and once the bright light had ended the heart was gone and the keyblade was almost like new. He then let go of the key played and started floating into the air all on it's own. " What if I told you Kingdom Hearts was a lie that it wasn't heaven for it was a trap together hearts and use them as a power source to fuel the light. When the light grows powerful and weakens the darkness but in that light more shadows are born
There must be a balance and light is not right just as dark is not evil they simply are. But dont misunderstand me you fight that darkness and you beat it back when it trys to push into the world of light. But throw away the idea that the light is always good." He said and walked away slowly "those who walk the line between can see the truth" he took a bite out of one of the desd.blades.  
Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff