Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Disney Castle
Castle gardens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the garden within Disney castle. here one can get to the gummie hanger as well as the library and throne room within the castle. but be careful, cause you can get lost in the hedge mazes that reside in this garden.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald, continuing to run for several minutes, finally came to the garden. letting out a small huff, Oswald smiled. "man, that was awkward." he said as he began to look around the garden. however his carefree moment was cut short when something hit him in the back of the head, bringing him to the ground and blacking out for a few moments.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hey! Is that you? Oswald! Wake up!" Micky's voice called out to Oswald as the mouse stood over him in his organization outfit.

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm
Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

as mickeys voice called out, Oswald began to stir, until finally getting up he rubbed his head. "oh, did anyone get the number on that rock?" he said in a daze before shaking his head, snapping out of it. "oh, hey mickey..." he paused for a few seconds, his head taking a second to comprehend what was going on. "MICKEY!" Oswald nearly yelled as he got up, face slightly angry. "why didn't you tell me you were a king, I mean, gosh, that's a big detail right there, and not only that, but master yen sid was your teacher for the keyblade as well as magic?" Oswald said, now pinching the bridge of his noes. "oh, never mind, its good to see yea mickey, how's it been sense you saved my home?" doing a complete 180 with his mood, he could probably throw anyone off.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:55 pm
"Ah well i've been very busy. Keeping the worlds from turning to darkness and such. Met a lot of new friends as well. What have you been up to? I can sense a keyblade on you as well." Micky asked.

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:34 pm
Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

Oswald gave a half hearted chuckle. "oh, not much, training, getting a heart, and, getting lost..." Oswald said rubbing the back of his head. "I was on my way to the new keyblade academy, but, I got lost, crashing into the town and seeing a statue of you, little brother." Oswald said with a smirk as he began to pace back and forth. "so, tell me how are you not painty right now?" Oswald said, now poking mickey's shoulder. "I mean, last time, I saw small bits of you fly off once in a while."

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:20 pm
"Heh that only happened in that world...not this one. Here if you need to get to the academy i can make a portal for you." Mickey as he waved his hand forward and a light portal appeared before them.

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:25 am
Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

Oswald gave a small grin as his hands went to his hips. "well, aren't you just full of surprises." he stated looking at the portal. turning to mickey, Oswald gave him a quick hug. "tell you what, if your ever near the academy, stop by and say hi, oh, and be sure to visit wasteland and tell ortensia I miss her and ill be back as soon as I can." Oswald said with a smile walking to the portal, but then turned. "also, your going to be an uncle." Oswald said finally stepping through.

(XD surprise, but no, that was oswalds attempt at normal humor, or was it?)

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Disney Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items