Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Jin's Art Shop [For Trainers, Teams, and Avatars](Hiatus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
            Well, first of all, I'd like to congratulate you on noticing this place, even though it's not spruced up all that nicely. Neither is the first post, though I must note to you that I've never done this before until now, so bear with me, and I'll pretty this up later. Should be worth it to note that this is done on what time I make for it all, so waiting times will definitely vary.

So hello everyone. I'm Jin, and I'm a lazy artist. I do both traditional work and digital art, though for the purpose of having an art store that is catering to this guild in particular, I will only be working digitally because it's easier for me and cleaner.

Second, I work on a name-your-price basis, though with this change in Gaia economy, I'm setting the minimum price for a single character at 50 million gold because the gold granting from posting in places like the forums makes that pretty affordable now. I'M ON AND OFF HIATUS, SO BRIBE ME IF YOU REALLY WANT ART.The minimum will vary depending on what is requested. I need to have some limitations though, so here's what I won't do as a general list for both your trainers or your avatars.

- Full-body armor or mechs, mainly because I'm quite iffy on how I draw it. This'll eventually get off the list though... eventually.
                    - Nudity, of course. Especially when it comes to your avatars or trainers. Keep the important bits covered if you still want me to draw. I should make this go for compromising poses too, because... yeah.Try not to get me or the guild banned.
                    - Clutter, because I can't focus if there's too much going on in one image.

In terms of Pokemon, requesting Pokemon from X and Y is a bit iffy, as I am unfamiliar with these two games. I'm playing Omega Ruby, so I'll eventually see them enough. If you want me to draw them up, make sure to get me references, 'cuz I won't always have Bulbapedia opened up in my window.

.... Oh yeah, references. I'll definitely need references if you want me to draw your trainers; that goes for poses and clothing as well. And if you're requesting avatar art or if your trainer appearance is based off of Gaia bases and items, please post a screencap of your avi from the Avatar Builder instead of just the image link of your current or whatever. For poses, unless otherwise specified, the default pose is just gonna be something of my choice depending on your character's traits.

So here's a list of the minimum prices of things for everyone. They can be mixed and matched so you can include your teams and/or friends. Typically, the higher you pay, the better the quality.

Headshot, line art: 50 billion / 80 billion for flat color
            Half-body, line art: 70 billion / 100 billion for flat color

Pokeymans
            Headshot, line art: 50 billion / 80 billion for flat color
            Full-body, line art: 60 billion / 90 billion for flat color

* No backgrounds, plz. D;

** If more than one character is requested for a single piece of art, the minimum prices should be multiplied accordingly.

*************** Art trades of my current avi or my character are totes appropes for payment. So here's a picture of Tsubin. You're free to customize his shirt if you feel like it. :]
            Link to his profile in the picture

User Image

Finished art will have a watermark until it is paid for.

[References in next post]

Hwaitlist. 8]
            1. Kitsoenix

Completed:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:09 pm
SAMPLES. D:<
Don't mind the variation in quality. Some of these are dated and/or not done on a computer. And I swear I got better. :T
And also, beware of the impending pagestretch. There are some links included.
Goddammit, Photobucket. I had to delete so many links. D:<

Headshots / Busts

Half-Body

User Image

Full-Body

User Image

Avi art

Pokemans

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 pm
Progress

Will be regularly updated.

I don't actually have a functional watermark yet. sweatdrop

THAT'LL BE FIVE BUCKS, BABY. YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?
Completed art will be PMed without my dumb-looking watermark.

User Image
**** To reiterate, all art will have a watermark until payment is complete.

None yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 pm
[Reserved]  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

[Reserved]  
Updates

2/9/15 - Okay, so I'm in a bit of a tiff here. My tablet's cable dun goofed, so it's out for the time being. I did order a new one, and it's expected to arrive sometime around the first week of March... hopefully. For now, that means I've gotta work traditionally, or on CS6 Illustrator. And yes, Illustrator is gonna be a hell of a lot different than what I'm used to doing or what you guys have already seen in the samples post.

In the meantime, I'll still be working with Illustrator on an assignment for class.

2/23/15 - Plugged my previous phone's cable into my tablet and it worked. :'3

10/04/17 - Nothing. Just lurking. I forgot my own store existed. At least until today. Two-year hiatus, still kinda chugging along and being unofficial.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm
*casually opens thread while nobody's looking*

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:08 am
Question. Would a picture of a trainer and pokemon be the combined minimum prices, or would there be a bit tacked onto it?
Say, a half-body of a trainer holding their small pokemon (such as, oh, anime Misty with Togepi) would be something like 140 mil (both line art only, 70 for half-body of Misty, 70 for full-body of Togepi)?  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:46 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Question. Would a picture of a trainer and pokemon be the combined minimum prices, or would there be a bit tacked onto it?
Say, a half-body of a trainer holding their small pokemon (such as, oh, anime Misty with Togepi) would be something like 140 mil (both line art only, 70 for half-body of Misty, 70 for full-body of Togepi)?

Combined, since it is a flat rate if you go for minimum.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Combined, since it is a flat rate if you go for minimum.

Alright then. Just checking because I have an idea rattling in my head. =w=  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 pm
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j443/tessox76/34e5e9ca-a059-41c3-ab03-42840ca20281.jpg

I just need this character redrawn with any pose you want, just make him look cool. xD Would prefer a fullbody pose and I want him to look a little happier. Adventurous look to him maybe, do what you think will look best. 3nodding I trust you!

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:40 pm
Booty Milk
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j443/tessox76/34e5e9ca-a059-41c3-ab03-42840ca20281.jpg

I just need this character redrawn with any pose you want, just make him look cool. xD Would prefer a fullbody pose and I want him to look a little happier. Adventurous look to him maybe, do what you think will look best. 3nodding I trust you!

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Can do. :3  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:02 pm
Booty Milk

Alrighty, I'm done. I apologize for the wait. |D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Booty Milk

Alrighty, I'm done. I apologize for the wait. |D

No problem, it looks awesome though! heart Happily sending trade!  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games