Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [2/11/15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm
OPENING SEGMENT: PAUL HEYMAN PROMO

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The crowd in the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium were all in their seats after the show was made underway. The announcers and commentators did their parts as the arena for a moment would rest to silence. Before, the screeching sound of metal clashing with another instrument begun. The loud chaotic sound too traveled as it became into a beat. Entrance music for the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. The crowd ascended from their seating places to their feet as the hardcore fans cheered and while many others booed. Soon, it all came to an head when the big behemoth of a man himself, Brock, had made his way to the stage alongside of him, his advocate Paul Heyman. Paul smiled very gleefully as the two were made onto the stage. Brock however had a different choice in facial expressions as the big man himself jogged in place from left to right. His signature thing to do as he'd then raise his arms up flexing and back down in a instant to his sides openly as pyrotechnics shot up from the stage's side-panels. The crowd all were loud and ready to see and hear what would happen tonight. Brock Lesnar had last week qualified for the elimination chamber in a chance to enter and become World Champion. Now he was back and ready to conquer. The crowd soon would find out as the big brute carried his weight down the ramp whilst Paul followed behind walking very excited. They got down to the end of the ramp where Brock would jog in place some more before he walked up the stairs to the left and once on the apron held the rope open for Paul allowing him to get in first. After Paul was in the ring, Brock would pace around. Heyman however just stood in the center having being received a microphone while out of camera view, as he waited for the crowd to die down. This was a lively crowd indeed. There were cheers, boos, and even chants.

Paul grinned and cheesed as the short, "walrus" dubbed by others would not care to wait for the crowd to settle as he begin, "Ladies and Gentlemen; my name is PAUL HEYMAN!" Paul said loudly and very clear, really happy with himself proceeding to then go on and say, "And the super athlete of a man you see before you and next to me is my client, BROOOOCK LESNAR!" The crowd gave a very loud reaction Brock. Brock who just stood there bouncing up and down with a slight smile on his face.

"Now for the losers living under a rock that do not know. My CLIENT, Brock Lesnar is THE MAN who broke THE man who once held the greatest streak in WrestleMania history! Yes, my client Brock Lesnar BROKE your hero; The Undertaaakeerr." The crowd didn't like Paul's mocking of the Undertaker and his legacy but he did not care. "Yes, go on boo. You should boo the man who failed you. But that's not what I'm out here to talk about. You see, I'm out here to talk about this "Elimination Cahmber matchup" that will determine a winner deserving of being called the "TNW:R Champion. And it just so happened Brock was in one of those entry matches. BUT that is only one of our problems.

1. My client; Brock Lesnar, is a beast. He is a man who gets paid thousands of dollars, yes, I said thousands just to make an appearance and so to have him booked on a non-profitable show such as "Saturday Night Showdown" and have him compete as if he is the same as any other competitor is not only a slap in the face but it is also another wrong this company has already began "starting" out.

2. My client decimated his opponent as he was obviously going to do. But that isn't exactly a problem. No, THAT was just mere science. You see when you throw a fish into a shark's home what do you expect. Do you expect the fish to kick the shark out; I'll answer that, no. And by all means no offense to whatever that guy's name was. "Trent", right? Yeah sorry kid. BUT, but, I do commend him as you all should for even agreeing to step into the same ring as Brock. It took guts.

Moving onto #3, I would like to know WHY. Just WHY. No, better; WHAT. What went on through the mind of creative when they decided to further attempt to disrespect my client when not only did he advance in their little "entry matchup" but it has come to my attention, my client will be entering as the number one entry in this elimination chamber. Quite frankly, I find it redundant. It also makes me wonder if the person in charge here even has a brain. To put their hottest commodity out first to these people? Why? Brock should enter last. I mean, obviously if he does it will give others their money's worth. Because I promise you if 'creative' is actually serious on pushing Brock in first then when the last man enters he will be the ONLY man because my client will have eliminated everyone else.

So to avoid that travesty. It's simple. The man with the last spot. What was his name again, Brock?"
Heyman looked over to his client and Brock somewhat whispered the man who took his spot's name. "Right. Mr. Seth Rollins." the crowd booed but in this case also cheered. "Mr. Rollins, I have a proposal for you and it goes like this. You against my client for your entry spot tonight. Because lets face it no one can handle my client one on one I assure you. And I assure you my client will win the elimination chamber and become the first TNW:R Champion. But, but, before I get too ahead of myself, I'm giving you an opportunity Mr. Rollins to come out here and show you are worthy of your number. Now you may ask why you should even come out here? That can be answered easily. My client, Brock Lesnar is a man, no a beast, who gets what he wants, when he wants and well.... when he doesn't, he isn't the best person to be around. So if you don't come out here. I'm afraid Seth that you won't make it to Day of Uprising. Because on that day you will not be rising in any form because my client will personally send you on a vacation to a hospital bed where you can watch the Pay-Per-View there. SO, with that you make take your time. Me and Brock are here. Think it over because we're not going anywhere until you answer us and if you don't come out well I think you already know the consequences." Paul lowered his microphone waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The patterns of drums and guitars started to play throughout the whole arena, as the crowd started to get on their feet waiting for the next person to come out. Recognizing the theme, the crowd reaction filled the arena with boos, with a little bit of cheers that were not really heard considering the boos were that loud to overpower the cheers. The theme song of Seth Rollins kept playing, as the theme song went silent, as well as the arena. Then suddenly, it hit. Multiple guitars at the same time started to play, as Rollins came through the curtain walking on the stage with a smirk on his face. Most people in the crowd started booing for Rollins, but obviously with the expression on Rollins' face, he didn't care one bit about any of them. Rollins came out and walked onto the middle of the stage, and then spread his arms as the camera zoomed on him on the stage. Rollins looked around the arena, and had a huge cocky smile on his face, as he was ready. He then put his arms down and then put down his smile and started walking down the ramp. Rollins had nothing but a evil grin on his face that many despised in the arena. Rollins was walking down the ramp wearing his usual attire, and then was looking at nothing else but at the ring where he was approaching. He eventually reached the end of the ramp, but instead of going on, he stopped for a while. He looked around the arena at all the people who despised him, did not even wanna see his face in the arena. Rollins shook his head, and continued on. Rollins took a left turn and walked towards the steel steps that were connected to the ring post that was connected to the ring. Rollins grabbed on the ring post while walking up the steels steps. Seth Rollins then jumped up on the top turnbuckle and then looked around the arena once again, and then raised up his arms with the crowd booing at Rollins. Seth then jumped over the top rope and then landed himself into the ring. Seth Rollins walked over passing Paul and walked to the corner ear where the bellkeeper area was. Rollins demanded a microphone, as someone who was there would eventually give it to him. Rollins looked at Heyman, turning around and turned to both Brock and Heyman. He looked at them and had a evil smile, as his theme song suddenly stopped. He looked at both of them, with the crowd having a mixed reaction to Rollins. Seth eventually walked put his arm up to his microphone, and then started to speak. "Surprised to see me? I would think not..Brock. You see, I have an agenda, and most like others, it's to win the TNW:R, Championship at Day of Uprising. You see, Paul..it's clear and simple. As you may know, I, was chosen as the sixth, participant to enter the Elimination Chamber during the match. And you gotta wonder, with your client being at the first spot, don't you think that would be the time, to truly PROVE, that your client is really.."A Beast"?" Rollins stopped speaking for a moment and turned to Brock who was right next to Heyman. "Unlike most people in the chamber, Brock, I am not scared of no beast, because I am, the one and only, Seth Rollins. And let me tell you something. It doesn't matter what number I am, and surely, it shouldn't what matter you are either. Because no matter what, Brock, I'm saying this face to face, from man to man, that no matter who it is, whether if it's Daniel Bryan, Triple H, Sting, Miz, or even you, it's not going to matter what you want in the end. It's gonna matter of what I want, and what I am going to get. Which is the TNW:R Championship. And let me tell you what exactly what you are, and I think you should have your ears open for this, Paul. All those people in the chamber, are nothing but scum, worthless, heroes, Brock. Whether these people like you or not, you're their hero. But February 27th, Brock. All those heroes will fall, to SETH..ROLLINS. And you better get used to not getting what you want, Brock. Because as long as I'm here, there's not a single thing that you are going to get as long as I am in front of the line, miles, from you. " Rollins would smirk at both of the men in front of him, and would wait for a response."

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm
Paul listened to Seth as he spoke. Brock on the other hand was looking restless. Although at first giving little smirks to Seth to his demeanor darkening. Paul paid well attention to that. Bringing his attention back to Seth who finished speaking Paul would raise the microphone back up to his mouth. "Are you finished? Okay. Wow Mr. Rollins I must say, I don't know what's in the water back there they got you guys drinking but I sure hope it doesn't get you into trouble. Because you're in the lion's den. Standing before you Mr. Rollins is not just some alias for Brock to be called "The Beast". Do you know why Brock Lesnar is THE Beast Incarnate? Because this man beside me is a freak of nature. He broke the Undertaker at WrestleMania and no offense but maybe you're right. Maybe a number shouldn't matter to Brock Lesnar. He is the man after all who demolished his opponent last week and defeated the Undertaker. Maybe me and Brock should prove to you Brock is a beast. Maybe Brock should enter first.

And hell maybe one day they'll be a better advocate than myself. You see because as long as we're on the topic fairy tale, let's talk fairy tale. Lets say you happened to beat my client here tonight. You say you are Seth Rollins, you are going to bring down all the heroes and win the chamber. Well, I propose to you then Seth; do it here. Tonight. Make that real. Make an example out of Brock. Because as you pointed out earlier- you said Brock was a hero to these people. So maybe we can mix a little reality with fairy tale. You, with the idea that you can take down these people's heroes. And the reality, if Brock can really prove he is a beast. Because maybe if you do beat him. The number surely would NOT matter. Because if my client can't beat you. Well, what's the point of him even being in the chamber."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm
Rollins smiled at Heyman and Brock, looking up at them. He listened to the response from Heyman, and looked a little mad, a little bit more aggressive than he first came out. Rollins stared down at Paul for a while, as the crowd was silent, waiting for the response of Rollins. Seth Rollins eventually lifted up his arm and lifted up the microphone and put the microphone to his lip. "It's easy to see what you're trying to get me into. Obviously, you want your client, to face me here tonight, is that what you want? Well guess what. For a person that is competing in the Elimination Chamber match for the TNW:R Championship, I cannot put myself in useless situations like the situation that you're trying to get me into. It's cute that Brock wants to crawl up my skin and want to try to lower my physical physique before the Pay-Per-View, but of course, it's not gonna happen, Paul. Until then, until Day of Uprising, your 'client', will not have ANY, privilege, to touch me. " Rollins put his arm down. Seth than started to walk away, passing Heyman. But he suddenly stopped. He would stop and then disrespectfully threw the microphone at Heyman's body carelessly. He then started to exit the ring and started to walk out of the arena with the crowd booing Rollins.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 pm
Paul couldn't but chuckle at Seth's mistake. He quickly stepped back as Brock lunged toward Seth whom was on his way out of the ring as Lesnar locked a grasp unto his ribs and attempted a German Suplex.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 pm
Rollins was suddenly German Suplexed!

User Image

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm
Brock was far from happy as he lifted up Seth and attempted another German.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:34 pm
Rollins took his time to recover, as he tried to land on his feet this time using his great agility, as he tried to roll under the bottom rope to walk away from the ring holding his neck after the first german.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm
Brock got back to his feet seeing Seth retreated. He jogged in place hype staring at Rollins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:16 pm
Check out Finn Balor vs. Cesaro!:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24618137  

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]