Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [2/14/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Game TripIe H generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:33 pm
Triple H would attempt to get the shoulder up at the last moment!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 pm
Sting gets up off of Triple h after pinning him for the count. He gets up, and doesn't even celebrate. He just leaves the ring knowing he dominated the game, triple H, and heads backstage, the show ending with the COO being defeated..  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 pm
BACKSTAGE FALLOUT!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:17 pm
Daniel would be walking down the hall heavily breathing after he suffered a major beating tonight. Daniel would continue to walk as the cameraman follows him. Daniel would be looking for Roman however Renee would be calling Daniel's name over and over. Daniel would see Roman near the merchandise are as Daniel walks to Roman and puts his hand on his shoulder. Daniel then lets Roman go as he turns to Renee.

Renee would catch up with the two along with the camera man as she must ask a few questions from a crazy night like this. "Daniel, Daniel tonight you've had an incredible match with Seth Rollins which didn't end right in your favor due to the actions of an unexpected Brock Lesnar. He came out costed you the match by attempting to attack you how do you feel about that? I noticed this was your first encoun--." Renee stops as she was cut off by Daniel.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Renee In this business it's and dog eat dog world, tonight in my match I was attacked by one of the most feared and dangerous men in TNWR Brock Lesnar. He cost me my match but that is not why I'm upset Renee." Daniel says pointing down his finger with an fiery look in his eye making pure eye contact with Renee. "You see at Elimination Chamber it's every man for himself I get that but I tell you this and I refuse to let Brock Lesnar intimidate me , I REFUSE to continue to be a victim of any of his future actions. And I refuse to let him STOP ME FOR ACHIEVING MY GOAL!" Daniel yells with anger as Renee flinches back. "And that is becoming the new TNWR Champion. So if Brock wants to continue to come out unannounced and attack people and stop people from competing I will be there to humiliate him like he did me tonight."

Renee got the response she was looking for as she continue to ask more about Daniel's situations tonight. "Another thing Daniel you and Roman here got into a brawl with, well looks like a new stable between Matt Allen, Mikey Chi, and Trent. It didn't end to well between you two you were out numbered what cause you to get involved in this?"

Daniel responses "Tonight I wasn't in the mood I need all the momentum I can get to win the Chamber and stop Brock. And seeing a good friend of mines Roman getting out numbered by these three guys for the second time isn't something I can just stand by and watch." Daniel says.

Renee would then turn her attention to Roman to ask him a couple of questions

Cedric Alexander

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image

"Roman may I get your thoughts on tonight on what happened to you and Daniel?"

Roman and Daniel were next to each other for the backstage fallout. After Daniel finished speaking, Roman began. "Tonight Renee baby girl war was declared. And I as a man, unlike the three boys earlier, admit Daniel and I didn't do too great tonight. The numbers game is a game I know very well. What Trent, Michael, and Matt Allen fail to realize is that the ring those juniors are getting comfortable in is my yard. Our yard and we're kicking them out. Boys your life from this point on becomes nothing but utter hell and destruction so know what you started. Because Daniel and I plan on finishing it. Roman said with anger. "And boys you can believe that."

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff