Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:12 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz raised an eyebrow at the mention of Sophia having a sister. "Did she get injured today kupo? When I first got here some woman stumbled into the office with a ghastly neck wound. It was waved off with magic of course, but still rather grisly kupo," he said shuddering. He put a hand to his chin. He suddenly realized something. "Wait, you two are cat people kupo? Quite the diverse collection of people here kupo. I knew of the dragon kids from Lawrence, but he never mentioned the nurse was part cat kupo,"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:30 am
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Woman with a bad neck wound....oh you mean Sophia. I see her a lot....she's a student....a bit weird that she and Headmaster Eclipse are dating still....unprofessional." she said sighing

"mmhmm, the only ones in known existence.....technically its a long story." she laughed
"Misty and I are twins....we were students under the first headmaster of this school, halfway thru the school semester, there was a bad heartless attack.....most of us didn't survive....only a few did....Misty and I were turned to heartless." she sighed

"Then a friend of ours found us and turned us into tigers.....and Kalena....who used to be the headmaster here, changed us back to humans.....but yeah....we can be considered 'cat people' or 'part cat' " she smiled and stretched out

A light surrounded her and when the light faded, a tiger was standing in Sasha's place
"see?" she purred, still speaking human so he could understand her.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:49 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz was shocked to hear that the headmaster was dating a student. "Dating a student is highly unethical and a huge conflict of interest. Problem is there isn't really a board of directors or proper authorities to report this to kupo," he shook his head and saw Sasha had turned into a tiger.
"That is quite interesting. I've never heard of or seen a person such as yourself. Were tigers just around when this happened or did your friend think of turning you into them... My apologies. I didn't mean to pry kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 am
kefkadragon

Sasha changed back to her human form and smiled
"yeah, they were dating before he became headmaster. Rumor is that the girl's keyblade snapped and Kalena was going to send her away because of that. Its really sad." she sighed.

Jaster leaned in the door frame
"There you are Sasha, some girl just carried Kira in unconscious and she was crying, you better go."

Sasha gave a slight curtsy to Yogtz and ran out

"Im guessing you two were talking about Headmaster Eclipse and Sophia....yeah....there was a school council, but what mom told me is that they didn't want a female headmaster and tried to kill her. So yeah, no more council..." Jaster sighed rubbing his head

"so whats a moogle doing here anyway?" he looked around the room not moving from his place next to the door.
"thought all moogles were extinct or something."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:39 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz sighed and rubbed his temples. "That is incredibly offensive kupo. Regardless, Moogles are thriving, they just use holograms to run their shops so they don't have grubby children or wild animals touch their pompoms or rip their throats out kupo," he said waving goodbye to Sasha. He floated closer to Jaster. "As for why I am here, I'm with the new group of teachers that were hired here to make this place an actual school and not a gathering place of armed children with nothing to do kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

"meh, fair enough" Jaster said
"Ive had enough students when I was a teacher when I should only be a student trying to kill the teacher, ie me."

He looked around the room not understanding what half of this stuff was
"you got a lot of loot." he said looking at the crystals
"so I guess your teaching.....what exactly?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 am
kalenakeeper

(Stomach virus kicked the crap out of me last night.)
Yogtz floated toward the crystals. "Alchemy kupo. Before you say it, yes, accessory and weapon crafting included assuming I can get the materials. Magic isn't always the most reliable source of healing kupo. It has to recharge after each use, those seconds could be the difference between victory and heinous injury kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:32 am
kefkadragon

((sorry to hear it, I hope you feel better. Also sorry if Jaster sounds a bit rude))
User Image

Jaster grumbled and took out a bag and put it on a empty counter.
"I doubt i'll ever find a use for these...other than slamming them in the hilts of my sword. I think there are some blaze crystals, shadow shards, ice prisms....yeah, I really wont be using these. They're yours if you want. Besides, I though moogles weren't supposed to teach others their"

Jaster uses air quotes
"secret crafts like how to make things"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:46 am
kalenakeeper

Yogtz shrugged. "Some moogle's may say that kupo, but I feel that what's essentially a pseudo military multi world protection force will benefit from knowing how to heal themselves and utilize the materials they gain from slaying every heartless in sight kupo," he said examining a crystal. "Plus, the equipment needed for it is really hard to find unless you know a moogle. Now that you mention it, I probably will get flak from my conservative Moogle friends kupo," he said. He put a hand to his chin. Am I arming possible... Nah, the materials for weapons are so rare and need so much that I doubt it'll happen. Still though, probably better to keep some recipes a secret, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 am
kefkadragon

((sorry to hear it, I hope you feel better. Also sorry if Jaster sounds a bit rude))
User Image

"Meh, some of us are just really good at bashing in heartless and junk." Jaster said

"Nobodies on the other hand.....not so simple"
he looked at his hand and could see the darkness coming in and out of view, it sucked his own nobody was stolen from him, but he still had a lot of pent up anger.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:00 am
kalenakeeper

Yogtz shrugged. "I wouldn't know. Moogles aren't exactly known warriors kupo, he said looking to jaster. "we tend to enjoy... less direct involvement in human affairs, he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:15 am
kefkadragon

User Image

"heh, fair enough. Too afraid to have your pom pom chopped off." he chuckled soflty

He takes out his pocketwatch and hopes to time travel but it doesn't happen
"Damn, im late for class...cya"

Jaster immediately runs out the the room

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 am
kalenakeeper
]

Yogtz scoffed. "Afraid to have them touched, let alone chopped off," he said as jaster ran out. He gave a quick wave and returned to his desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 pm
Yogtz put down the crystal he was examining at his desk. He grabbed the keys to the classroom out of the drawer of the desk and floated toward the door. He locked up the classroom and flew towards the dormitory.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 am
kefkadragon

Sasha walks in with her medical bag and alchemy book in hand.

She looks around the room and decided to wait for class.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff