Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz looked around the classroom. Where the hell are those two? He promised them crates within the next few hours, he thought. He returned his attention to his students.
"My apologies Kupo, I'm waiting for someone. Anyway, back to the lesson," he said taking a blazing shard and two frost shards and setting them near himself. "While it is much more effective when using the equipment, putting these materials in some boiling water will create a weaker ether that'll work to a degree. All the recipes for basic goods work this way. Better than nothing if you can't access the proper equipment out in the field kupo. It'll restore much less magic, but you can do it anywhere. The equipment essentially concentrates and creates a stronger bond between the gems, but i'm sure you're much more interested in learning how to save your own life instead of some weird sciencey mumbo jumbo kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:35 am
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha paid close attention, she was so interested her tail appeared swishing back and forth, although keeping it out of problems.
"cool, I never knew that!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 am
kalenakeeper

souchi the 2nd
Yogtz rubbed the back of his head. "Just don't tell any other moogles about that kupo. It's not really a direct threat to heir business, but they'll see it as such and it'll somehow link back to me eventually," he said placing the materials in a water filled beaker over a Bunsen burner. The shards began shaking as the water boiled. The water turned blue and the shards lost their color. "The magic from the shards has been put into the water from the shards kupo. The shards are no longer what they previously were. Blazing materials are usually used as a sort of catalyst to speed up reactions and combine properties of materials in things like potions and ethers kupo," he said.

(OOC: BS magic chemistry FTW )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:24 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

"So what do you do with the gems after they lost their magic to the ether?" Sasha asks.
"or does it disintegrate into the medicine?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

The moogle had presented a blazing shard and two frost shards as experiments for their first lesson. "Blazing Shard/2 Frost Shards: Placing the materials in boiling water will create a weaker ether...and" Haseo raised an eyebrow to the sentence about not telling the other Moogles. Item synthesis was a really serious business pursuit. Moogles were very entrepreneurial creatures when it came to synthesizing materials. The amber-haired male recalled seeing a poster on a random wall in Traverse Town. It was the famed Ultima Weapon, crafted with the most rarest materials. Maybe he'll find a recipe for it and have worker Moogles help craft it with the right materials for it. "...it will work to a degree....Shards will lose their magical properties when adding a Blazing Shard...used as a catalyst to speed up the reactions and combine properties of materials in soon-to-be-made items such as potions and etc.." The amber-haired male paused his pencil again to wait on the Moogle to continue his lecture.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: Eh, it works. :3

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm
kalenakeeper

souchi the 2nd

Yogtz nodded at Sasha. "Very astute question kupo, When dealing with potions, most of the time the crystal will dissolve afterwards. Once we get into accessory making, then sometimes the material will remain in the item, but that's more like tossing or sticking materials into metal goods. The magical properties of the stones effect the ring, bangle, earring et cetera they are put in, while in potions they're more of a chemical bonding sort of thing kupo. Accessories are a different animal all together and we won't be dealing with them until we master potions. Very underutilized things accessories are. Most people think the benefits aren't worth risking their collective hides and gummi fuel for to go fight heartless, but they certainly help kupo," he said. The shards dissolved completely in the water. Yogtz took a pair of tongs and carefully poured the liquid into the machine.
"This machine essentially concentrates potions and makes them more effective by using the magic within the materials kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo wouldn't mind wearing accessories. He'd wear less of them though to not look tacky. Haseo stared at the machine for a moment, before turning to the Moogle. "What's the name of this machine?" He asked out of curiosity.

(Out Of Comission: ....

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha nodded taking note of this.
She had no more questions at the moment.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz put a hand to his chin. "I've never actually thought about that kupo," he said to Haseo. "I'm so used to just calling it 'the equipment' that I've forgotten its actual name kupo. Call it what you will for now I guess. Synthesizer or Alchemizer might work I guess," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am
User Image

"So...even he forgot the name of the machine?" He expected an experienced Moogle such as Yogtz to recall the name. Well, Haseo preferred calling it the Synthesizer now for a replacement of its absent name. "Synthesizer it is then." He made his decision final and waited patiently for the Moogle to continue.

(Out Of Comission: ....

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz turned a valve and a solid looking blue cube formed in another flask. He looked back to Haseo. "I'll call some of my older moogle friends and see if they know kupo," he said. He looked to the newly formed ether. "Now here's the dangerous part students. We have to keep the ether stable while the reaction finishes. It will give off a lot of pressure, so we must vent it while keeping enough pressure on it to keep it in its proper shape. We're looking to keep it in a cubic shape with a light blue center kupo," he said quickly removing a stopper from the beaker for a few seconds and then placing it back on. "If the pressure gets to high, the ether will turn black or orange and you've essentially got a a bomb that will destroy your beaker and make it even harder to recover magic, along with planting white hot shards of glass into your skin that hurt like hell kupo. Don't ask how I know that, I don't like to talk about it," Yogtz said shuddering. He looked back into the beaker. The ether had formed into a brownie sized blue cube with a white center. "There we go. Portable and ready to help you set heartless on fire or prevent your being knocked unconscious by some berserker with a giant hammer kupo," he said smiling.

Eric entered the classroom with Lawrence. Yogtz looked back at the entrance. "It's about time you two got here," he said. Eric put his hands up after setting his boxes of equipment down on a large table.
"Took a bit longer to disassemble everything than I thought it would, plus I had to explain the whole thing to Lawrence,"
"This guy is a bloody loony for making the head sign a contract,"
"He already had it made and was going to have him make it anyway. I just got him a better deal,"
"By extorting his boss,"
"We'll discuss this later Lawrence. Right now we've got to make potions and such," Eric said looking back to Yogtz. "Where'd the headmaster put the materials?" he asked. Yogtz pointed to the crates in the back of the room. Eric nodded and began setting up his equipment. Yogtz looked back to his students.
"Friends of mine from back in Radiant Garden kupo, They won't bother us," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:33 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha took careful note of the most dangerous part. She knew it would explode in her face a few times before she got it right.

She saw Lawrence and Eric and waved to them
"Hi Lawrence, hi Eric." she smiled

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

Haseo cringed at the outcome of failing to secure the pressure on the ether. He then shook away his thoughts and looked to the people who arrived to class. "Friends from Radiant Garden.." Haseo studied them, before turning to the Moogle. He had already jotted down what he said in his notebook, which he would keep for future reference. Haseoo raised his hand for a question. "In case something goes wrong, we should wear protective equipment right?" In a experimental classroom such as this, they should at least have something to protect them while doing experiments.

(Out Of Comission: Wow, your a item synthesis enthusiast. XD)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz nodded at Haseo. "You two will be once we start making things. I don't since I've been doing this for about half my life and can do it almost by muscle memory kupo," he said. He turned off the Bunsen burner and cleaned out the beakers. "I'd assign worksheets on this stuff, but wasting three sheets of paper on one item seems pointless. I'll grab the goggles from the back room, you two can set up the equipment. Besides, if you do get injured Haseo, Sasha here runs the infirmary. If she's injured, Lawrence can help her out since he's basically her assistant now right kupo?" he said turning to Lawrence.
"In a way I guess. I can heal her yes," Lawrence said from the back of the room. Yogtz returned his attention to the students.
"The equipment is in drawers under each of the large tables kupo. I'll leave this set up here as an example. It also needs to cool down a bit before I touch it again. Synthesis heats these things up pretty hot and moogle's aren't so... adaptable to heat as you humans," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz nodded at Haseo. "You two will be once we start making things. I don't since I've been doing this for about half my life and can do it almost by muscle memory kupo," he said. He turned off the Bunsen burner and cleaned out the beakers. "I'd assign worksheets on this stuff, but wasting three sheets of paper on one item seems pointless. I'll grab the goggles from the back room, you two can set up the equipment. Besides, if you do get injured Haseo, Sasha here runs the infirmary. If she's injured, Lawrence can help her out since he's basically her assistant now right kupo?" he said turning to Lawrence.
"In a way I guess. I can heal her yes," Lawrence said from the back of the room. Yogtz returned his attention to the students.
"The equipment is in drawers under each of the large tables kupo. I'll leave this set up here as an example. It also needs to cool down a bit before I touch it again. Synthesis heats these things up pretty hot and moogle's aren't so... adaptable to heat as you humans," he said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff