Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo pulled the drawer under the large table open. He collected the equipment necessary for the experiment. He put an apron, and slapped some gloves on his hands. Then, he needed the right tools for it. There laid a beaker (to hold the liquids), bunsen burner (to heat up the liquids), tongs (to hold the beaker when it is hot), and lastly a stopper. He learned one new thing about a Moogle. Their species cannot take as much heat as the human race. Haseo waited patiently for Yogtz to return with the safety goggles.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: ....

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:56 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiles
"assistant, friend, whichever" she smiled and set up the equipment for her to use. She put on the goggles and started to make Ethers taking her time making sure not to mess up.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz flew back to Haseo and placed a set of goggles in front of him. He looked to Sasha. "Looks like someone brought their own, unexpected to say the least kupo" he said to himself quietly.

Eric and Lawrence waved to Sasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo removed his headphones, lowering them into his bag. His headphones were off-limits to anyone. He then placed the goggles over his eyes and began his experiment. "So, first...a Blazing Shard and two Frost Shards....boiling water to dissolve them." As he lowered all of the materials into the boiling water, the color changed and magical properties of them mixed together. "The Blazing Shards speed up the reactions..and combine their magical properties..." As he was brain-storming, the shards were completely dissolved in the water. "Alright, now for the Synthesizer." He carefully placed the beaker between the tongs and gently poured it into the machine. Haseo turned a valve, and as expected, a solid looking blue cube formed in another beaker on display. "Now...for the dangerous part." Some sweat was trickling down his face. He removed a stopper from the beaker for a few second, then quickly covering it again. The ether had changed into the brownie-shaped blue cube with a white center everyone knows and loves. Haseo brushed the small sweat from his forehead after lifting up the goggles. "..There."

(Out Of Comission: ....)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:54 am
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha became distracted for one moment during the most hazardous part and the ether partially exploded, however still made a ether.

"nyaa!! That burns!" She immediatly shook her face pulling out the glass, she had a few burns on her cheeks but nothing too serious.

She got up from her station and made a ice pack and placed it on the burning spots.
"ahhh much better" she purred.

((lol making something the first time for her usually has a bad side effect lol,))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:14 am
kalenakeeper

souchi the 2nd

Yogtz flew over to Sasha. "Are you alright kupo?" he asked, looking her over. She seems to have taken out all the glass by herself. Wow, she must havea high pain tolerance to not be bawling her damn eyes out right now," he thought.

Lawrence jumped at the sound of the shattering glass, almost spilling an elixir he made. He placed the bottle down and walked over to Sasha.
"What happened? Is she alright?" he asked. Yogtz looked to Lawrence.
"Pressure got to high while making an ether kupo. She seems pretty well all things considered. It's her first time making them, everyone has at least one failure their first few times. You look over her kupo, I'll go check on the other student," he said flying over to Haseo.

Yogtz smiled at the ether Haseo made and the tension He seemed to be having. "Stressful stuff isn't it kupo?" he said jokingly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:33 am
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha gently sighs trying to ignore the immense burning sensation, she held the quickly melting ice pack on her face

"at least my face isn't furry, or i'd be on fire." she said jokingly but wasn't joking.
She gave a slight groan.

"feels like 2nd degree burns.....I should be fine...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:46 pm
kalenakeeper

souchi the 2nd

Lawrence blinked a few times. "Second degree would mean damage beyond the epidermis. Regardless, we need to get that covered up before it gets infected from the glass shards," he said looking over to Sasha's desk. "I assume you have gauze and disinfectant in your medical bag?" he asked Sasha.

Eric looked to Yogtz. "Did the head of the infirmary just take herself out?" he asked. Yogtz shook his head.
"She can still work kupo. She'll just have to be bandaged for a while," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

"mmhmmm" she said grabbing her medical bag and pulling out gauze, disinfectant, alcohol pads, a box of sterile gloves, and a piece of candy.

"I heard that Eric." Sasha smiled
"at least I wasn't trying to make ether into ice cream.....already had to make a complex antidote for a little girl and make it into orange ice cream. Ether ice cream would probably go good with raspberry."

Her tigers tail was out still slowely wavering happily, she was trying her best to keep in good humor.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

Haseo sweat-dropped at what Yogtz said. "Yeah, I don't want any burning hot glass blowing up in my face anytime soon." Not like he could prevent stuff like that from happening. He was lucky that he perfected it on his first try. That was the reason he was sweating lightly. "Ether ice cream? That sounds interesting." He had kind of a sweat tooth for sweets, especially sea salt ice cream. After a short silence, Haseo broke it. "By the way, are you alright Sasha?" He looked with a hint of concern.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:11 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

"mmhmm, i'll be fine" Sasha smiled
"its better than being hit with molten hot lava straight from a volcano......not that I haven't had someone do that to me before...." she gave a nervous laugh, because she actually did have someone throw lava at her......that was painful. She couldn't remember the friend though, it seemed like a very long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 pm
kalenakeeper

souchi the 2nd

Lawrence unwound a length of gauze and cut it with his keyblade. "Overkill, probably, but it works," he said folding the gauze. "Don't worry about my hands, I wash them every time before i leave the dorm,"
"I'm not that dirty you paranoid wimp," Eric said to Lawrence.
"Ignore him. He's not as sound in the... ways of cleanliness that medical professionals are," he said applying the gauze to the burnt area of Sasha's face. "I would've loved flavored items back when I was in the cleanup committee. The food there was one step above school cafeteria food in that it was more filling, but the same taste wise," he said.

(OOC: sorry for super late response to first posts, got distracted by long youtube video)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha purred as Lawrence applied the gauze to her face.
"yeah, its really difficult, but that what makes it fun too, to learn new things and trial and error. I have to agree about the academy cafeteria food though, its still not that good. I only eat it if I have to...i'd rather make something to eat but my cooking skills aren't that good." she laughed

((no problem))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

Haseo watched as Lawrence treated Sasha, before averting his gaze. Going over the topics of the cafeteria food, he hasn't really tried them. He probably never will because of the decent quality. Haseo would probably bring a packed lunch with him in case he becomes hungry. The amber-haired male released a sigh from his lips. "Hey, sensei. Is there anything else you wanna teach us, or is this the only lesson we're learning today?" He asked Yogtz.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz looked back to Haseo. "uhhh, I really didn't expect anything to explode today, but I think we're good for today kupo. Feel free to stay after class and make more ethers for yourself or you can give them to me for the order the head gave us," he said pointing to Eric. "I'd have more material, but this injury should take first priority," he said rubbing the back of his head.

Lawrence looked back to Yogtz after taping the gauze pad to Sasha's face. "She should be fine now as long as she keeps her bandages clean. You can continue teaching them whatever you need to. Eric and I can finish up the rest of the order while you teach them," Lawrence said.

A small pop came from the back of the room. Eric winced in pain and shook his hand. "Crap, there goes a hi potion and feeling in my left thumb," he said to himself. He looked back to Lawrence and smiled. "Just lost focus for a moment. I'll be fine," he said.

Yogtz shrugged and looked back to Haseo. "I guess it's up to you then. I don't have worksheets or anything prepared and i don't know what kind of time table this place runs on kupo," Yogtz said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff