Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
(Male Dorm's) Yogtz's room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 pm
A rather large room with a full sized bed in the back of the room. Several large tables are set up to hold his alchemy equipment. A bookshelf sits next to the tables with several tomes on alchemy and medicine. A phone sits on a small end table next to a desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:10 pm
Yogtz floated into his new dorm and looked around. He saw his luggage was already placed near the bed. This room is enormous. It's nearly the size of my entire house back in radiant gardens, he thought. He floated over to the bed and opened his luggage. All of his alchemy equipment had arrived unscathed, along with his blankets and pillows. He made his bed and began setting up his alchemy equipment.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 pm
Yogtz floated into his dorm room with Lawrence and Eric following him. Yogtz buttered some bread and poured a can of soup into a pot on the small stove his dorm had. He placed a pan on the stove and turned it on. A thought suddenly came into his head. "Drat," he said turning to Lawrence and Eric. "I forgot I gave my book to that dragon kid kupo. Would you two mind starting the sandwiches and watching the soup kupo? I'll be back in a few minutes," he said flying out of the room. Eric and Lawrence nodded and began watching the stove and buttering more bread for grilled cheese sandwiches.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 pm
Yogtz returned to his dorm and saw Eric and Lawrence had put the pot of soup in the center of the table with the ladle in it and several bowls surrounding it. A plate of grilled cheese sandwiches was sitting on the counter.
"You're late my moogle friend," Lawrence said. Yogtz chuckled.
"I am surrounded by competent people younger than me today. Well, at least they look younger than me kupo. Sasha is apparently over 500 and I don't know how dragons age kupo," he said grabbing a sandwich. He took a bite and relished in the delicious, melty goodness of the sandwich. " needed this so badly today kupo" he said floating above a chair near the table. Eric and Lawrence grabbed a couple sandwiches as well. Lawrence poured soup out for everyone.

A half hour passed and the three friends had finished eating all the sandwiches and soup. The trio laid back in their chairs and held their full bellies. Lawrence stretched his arms and looked to Yogtz. "So how'd you end up performing surgery today?" he asked. Yogtz blinked a few times.
"I was just cleaning up after you guys left to deliver the goods to the admins, when some redhead I didn't know comes in and tells me the head wants me in the infirmary kupo. I think her name was Misty or something,"
Eric shrugged. "Never heard of her. So who went down and needed patching up?" Eric asked. Yogtz shook his head.
"I'm not at liberty to say kupo. Confidentiality and all that," Eric nodded.
"Fair enough. Anything else happen while we were gone? We just sort of stood there while the masters were teleported away and we have no idea what's going on in Twilight Town," Eric said. Yogtz shook his head and flew above his chair.
"Aside from that it's been a rather relaxed day kupo. Taught some people how to make ethers, performed delicate surgery, just another day in the life of a Moogle kupo," Yogtz said chuckling. Lawrence nodded.
"We do have pretty interesting lives compared to most people," Lawrence said standing up. Eric followed suit. Yogtz smiled.
"It was nice chatting with you two today. See you tomorrow kupo," yogtz said. Eric and Lawrence waved goodbye and left the room. Yogtz began cleaning dishes.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm
Eric knocked on Yogtz's door. The moogle floated from his desk and opened it. Yogtz raised an eyebrow to Eric.
"What's got you up so late kupo?" he asked. Eric rubbed the back of his head.
"Long story. Virtual training, dropping off an amnesiac, minor injuries, I'll tell you tomorrow. Do you still have connections to gummi part suppliers?"
Yogtz put a hand to his chin. "of course I do kupo. Why? Did you almost break your ship again?"
"No, some girl i met in the infirmary said she's looking for a part. I told her to come to you. She might be coming to your classroom tomorrow, but I don't really know what's going on with her," Eric replied. Yogtz chuckled.
"At least someone will enter the damn place kupo. Attendance here is sparse at best,"
"An unfortunate fact that I am well aware of Yogtz. So will you do it?"
"Well, I was going to go and try and meet my coworkers tomorrow, but they can wait. Moogles aren't exactly sociable with other species kupo, me being one a few exceptions. I'll call them once she tells me what part she needs kupo," Yogtz said nodding. Eric smiled.
"Thanks man, I knew I could count on you. Good night," Eric said as he began leaving. Yogtz nodded and shut the door. He floated toward his bed and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm
Yogtz flew into his room and went to an end table near his couch. He pulled a notebook full of phone numbers and began paging through it. After finding the number, Yogtz picked up the phone and called his gummi part contact. a voice came through the receiver.

"Thank you for calling United Gummi Parts Incorporated. how may we assist you today?"
"Must you really sound so rehearsed Kupo? It's very unlike you,"
"Who the hell... Yogtz? Where have you been? I haven't seen you since..."
"As much as I'd love to catch up with you Kupo, I have something I need. Do you still carry Duo Quad-Core Processors Kupo?"
What? That's a rare part. Why do you need it?"
"A client of mine wants one for her ship Kupo. A friend told her that I could get her one kupo. do you have them or not?"
"We do, yes, but it'll take a few days to get to your house,"
"Actually, I need it delivered to a different place Kupo. Ever heard of Kingdom Key Academy?"
"What in the name of... Why are you there?"
"Long story Kupo. So can you do it or not?"

The voice on the other end sighed. "We aren't technically affiliated with that place and may run into some legal trouble," he said. yogtz chuckled.
"Always the worrywart weren't you Kupo? I have a job here now and the head is pretty calm with what I do Kupo. He'd probably let me go on supply runs if I asked Kupo. Just bring it here, all you care about is the munny anyway Kupo."
"Come now, is that anyway to talk to your old friend? Fine, I'll get it there by tomorrow. That place is protected from heartless ships right?"
"It's the one heartless thing that CAN'T kill us here if my friends are to be believed Kupo. Ships are safe though. Hangar is on the east side of the building Kupo. I'll meet you there tomorrow with the client,"
"What? You don't think I'll deliver the real deal?"
"Look, If you stop the bull crap and actually do what you're supposed to, you could set up a trade connection here Kupo, drum up some more business. That'd be nice wouldn't it? Much better than a pissed off keyblader pummeling you to a bloody pulp,"
"Calm down Yogtz. We'll get your part. No need for hostilities,"
"My apologies Kupo. Today has been... rough to say the least. Goodbye friend," yogtz said. he hung up the phone and began flying back to the infirmary.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:28 am
kefkadragon

((im gonna be on and off))
User Image

Kalena walked down the halls and stopped at a door. She gave a heavy sigh, she seemed quite tired.

"I hope your here Yogtz..." she mumbled.

She knocked on the door hoping Yogtz was here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 am
kalenakeeper

(at least you're on sometimes. More than I can say for myself. Thank you for being here kal)

Yogtz heard a knocking at the door and slowly woke up. Ku..po? Man, how late did I stay up? he thought. The moogle floated out of bed and opened the door.
"Isn't it a bit early for you to come here Er... Oh, hello Kalena. What a pleasant surprise kupo. Is there anything I can do for you kupo?" he asked while opening the door completely.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am
kefkadragon

((Im actually on a lot in the day time, on and off, checking in on my cell lol. I don't have a job or school, freaking epilepsy ruining my life))
((anyway, your welcome, we are old timers :3 ))
User Image

Kalena smiled pleasantly to Yogtz then seemed concerned.
"Actually, I need some things that im sure you have or can make mabye. Yogtz...im being forced to leave the academy....ive been told for my health, but im still...well....heh....ever since headmaster shinji took me under his wing many years ago, um....I hardly leave, this place is home to me. My grandson Eric even slapped me across my face telling me he wanted me to leave, and he's never laid a harmful hand to me before."

She sounded sad about leaving
"I plan on coming back but I don't know when. Um....the stuff I need, I don't want Sasha finding out about, ok?"

She took out a list:

20 mega potion
10 mega elixir
1 tent
1 energy bangle
1 vitality ring

The list included new clothing and basic necessities as well as several small vials for holding small quantities of liquid or matter and a black hair ribbon.

"Normally i'd ask Sasha or go to Traverse Town but.....well....ive been told im going to a world ive never even heard of. Shibuya.... Ive been to many worlds but never have I heard of this one."

She then took out a rather massive bag that said laundry on it. She put it on the floor and opened it, inside were massive quantities of synthesis items.
"I....well....its been years since I made any items like this, so ive been gathering up anything ive been able to find."

Kalena seems very nervous but deep down she was sad, but she tried to put on a brave face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz took a look at the list and sighed. "As much as I'd like to lecture the kid for laying a hand on his own family, the less problems i have with admin the better. It's creepy enough we have DiZ watching us kupo, but being the only one willing to teach this subject doesn't make me immune to reprimand kupo," he said looking at the list again.
"You have a lot of powerful items here. Either this Shibuya place is incredibly dangerous, or you're in really bad shape kupo. I personally don't see the latter in you, but I will do my best. I'll probably have to send my little friends on a scavenger hunt... a ribbon?" he exclaimed looking at the list. Upon taking a closer look he saw that he was mistaken.
"I must be tired today kupo. I almost thought you wanted me to make one of the most difficult to craft items in all of synthesis. When do you need these by kupo? I won't tell Sasha anything, she's not my boss or even that good of a friend yet kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:33 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Kalena sighed
"I look better than I am. Yogtz, I almost died....my heart almost stopped yesterday. Well....can you at least make this?" she pointed to the vitality ring.

"I can possibly get other stuff from others. I just...I see you as a good friend Yogtz, the last moogle who made the ring...well...I was in the hospital for a week. That was before I met you....when I was a student."

Her eyes showed hurt in them now, these were painful memories.

"I was expected to leave today but im going to hold off until tomorrow, probably do something tonight..." she gave a weak laugh but she still looked sad.

"Im sure I can find a ribbon somewhere, just a basic ribbon, not magical. I just need to keep my hair up if I get in a sudden battle. "

She gave a heavy sigh and leaned against the doorframe.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

A cell phone could be heard ringing.

Kalena sighed inwards taking out her cell phone, it seemed to be a rather battered up phone.

"Yes Sasha?"

Kalena! I need you here now, there is a incident happening in Radiant Gardens."

"im on my way"

Kalena hung up and sighed
"aw man....looks like im running back into a battle... Cya later Yogtz. Hey! I can't do this alone, maybe Eric and Lawrence can help if they could, maybe?"

She then started to run to the infirmary, falling a few times onto the floor, but got back up and kept running

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:27 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz was shocked and leaned out the door, but was to late to catch Kalena. "Luckily they both happen to be there kupo," he said to himself. He picked up the phone and began dialing Eric's home.
(cut to radiant garden)  
Dorm Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff