Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Cracked [w/Roses] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:53 pm
Cracked

Take Me
Break Me
Fix Me
Help me

Kill Me
Save Me

User Image

Early Morning E-Mail
Dear ________,

You've likely heard or seen Mr Dodgson on the news. If not, here's what you need to know. Mr Dodgson is a dangerous individual both to himself and to the general public. The ... 'wonderfully qualified' police and federal departments have both managed to loose track of him, which is why we now turn to you. It would be better for our clients for Mr Dodgson to never reappear. How you accomplish this, we do not care. Mr Dodgson, even with his condition, has been witness to things best left never repeated by any sane or insane mouth.

Should you come to possess Mr Dodgson, send us proof and we shall pay you for your services rendered. Do not worry about failure. We have also contracted half a dozen other capable individuals to capture and take care of this problem. It will be solved, one way or another.

X

P.S. All information on Mr Dodgson's most recent sighting and all you need to know about the man is attached.

Name: Lewis Dodgson
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 125 Ibs (underweight by 19 Ibs)
Hair color and length: Black, shaggy but not long.
Eye Color: Ice Blue.
Illness: Paranoid Schizophrenic with audio and visual hallucinations of different degrees. He always has a black stuffed kitten on hand and has 'conversations' with it. The stuffed animal's name is Coal.
Bio: Lewis is an orphan and was in the Federal system from the age of three until the age of eighteen. He was on and off jobs until the age of twenty-one, when he became homeless. It is presumed his symptoms began manifesting themselves at this time. Lewis was lucky enough to be taken in by a non-profit organization looking to help those of his situation: on the streets and needing psychological help. There is little noted about Lewis and his time in the institution, before he brutally attacked an employee (currently in critical care but looking like they'll pull through). It appears Lewis got them by surprise and began beating them with his bear fits before fleeing the institution and attacking a pedestrian three blocks away (in far better shape with only bruises and scrapes because of others who scared Lewis off). He has since then disappeared with scattered sightings around the outskirts of the city. Lewis has been unmedicated and on the loose for roughly two weeks now.
Personality: Lewis was known to be sweet, if stubborn, during most of his stay at the institution. But when he feels like he'd backed into a corner he's highly unpredictable and will lash out any way he can.

User Image

Name: Adrien Amsel
Height: 6ft even
Weight: 138lbs
Hair color: Dark brown, almost black
Eye color: Hazel green, gold flecks around iris
Bio: Adrien was raised with an alcoholic father and a depressive mother. His childhood didn't amount to much but he's always stayed on the bright side. He was always the good kid in school, got good grades and did excellent on tests. However outside of class he was rough and unforgiving. Adrien wasn't a bully but he was able to subdue a lot of them for trying to victimize him: his parents did that enough he wasn't going to let his peers in on it too. After reaching an age where he could leave his parents he strove to get as much knowledge as he could, after all knowledge was power.
Years later he found an interesting job and decided he liked it. He had a lot of experience with dealing with humans, he was durable, and to back it all up he'd been a policeman for a while. He does odd jobs and stuff but what he's working on right now is pretty big.
Personality: Adrien has a few faces. His 'happy' face is calm and rational, easy to talk to and quite friendly. He takes things one step at a time and tries to work with you to solve it. His 'angry' face is brutal. The only thing that can stop him when he snaps is to be knocked out cold or to drop from exhaustion. Though most of the time he's in 'work' mode and doesn't have problems with his anger issues or mild personality splits. Work mode is his thinking and doing, reaction time to things is a bit off because he's busy spinning it in his head. All around Adrien is a good guy. Solid heart if his head isn't a bit scrambled.

We've Hired You Because of your Credentials . . .
-I'm looking for a very hands-on character. A guy who isn't afraid to manhandle when things get tough, or even forcefully medicate Lewis as he might need it (and maybe not kill Lewis on-sight, maybe?).
-A topper (it seems most folks want to be bottoms hahaha NO I HAVE A NEED TO RP BOTTOM LATELY OKAY. Okay. Though I'm also totally up for Lewis to move more towards 'can do both' if/when he gets into a more healthy state of mind)
-Your character doesn't just have to be a bounty hunter/hitman/'problem solver only if you don't want them to be; they can have a 'day job' too~
-Send a PM titled "Not Paid Enough for This" with a character sheet. You don't have to follow the one I did for Lewis exactly~

The Plot
-The institution Lewis was in wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a small place funded by a large, multi-million dollar corporation that works with pharmaceuticals. They may or may not have done ... not-so-legal things to folks in their care. Illegal drug trials, for instance.
-Your character CAN BE (no requirements) someone who's also hired by a rival company to grab Lewis as evidence against the large company.

The Law
-Gaia and Guild ToS~

*DISCLAIMER:
-I am not an expert on mental diseases and may portray things wrongly/overdramatically for the sake of story and fiction. Sorry if this offends anyone.
-My character will likely be full of angst at times. For this I am also sorry ;w;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:44 am
RosesandBlood

"Um ..."

"You're lost, aren't you?"

"No, no ..." Lewis said slowly, but not with much confidence. His gaze flicked around the alley he and his companion were walking down. It was as dark as any night-blanketed alleyway could be, stinking of piss and vomit. And whatever concoction of scents coming from the dumpster really did not smell all that appetizing either, despite the fact it was all fresh-ish from the scrapped plates of a Chinese restaurant. Lewis had no clear idea where he was in the city, all he knew and cared about was the fact he knew he was far, far away from where he'd come from and this part of town didn't have many folks willing to call the cops ...

Cautiously, Lewis pushed the heavy lid of the dumpster open, face curling into a grimace at the hot, steaming mess of new food piled on top of old piled on top of cheap, broken trash bags. Hunger and nauseating disgust fought one another in his stomach until the black-haired male let the top of the dumpster close with a loud thunk against the metal; sighing to himself.

"Lost and without food. Pitiful."

"Food costs money. And I really wish you'd stop saying that," Lewis grumbled, turning to go on his way deeper into the alley. It had rained recently; all the corners were slick with the residual wet to that left no spot for the homeless wanderer to sit down without getting wet. So Lewis positioned himself at the back of the alley, where it was dark and he wouldn't be seen. Maybe if he was lucky a fresh bag of trashed food would come out and he could snag it from the dumpster before it got lost in all the filth. Lewis pulled his thick coat closer around his body; the coat a faded black, and blue jeans worn-down enough that he could feel the cold winder wind blowing through in some spots: especially the knees.

"What? Pitiful? Pitiful, pitiful, little Lewis."

The man sighed to himself and glanced over his shoulder at the strap that connected to his worn-out old beat-up backpack. He'd found the item in a trash bin by very lucky circumstance; most of the old zippers were rusted and completely stuck 'shut' or 'open' but luckily the main bag's zipper still worked ...mostly. "Coal, I'm trying to wait in peace for a decent dinner. Be quiet; they'll hear you."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am
knux33

Adrien was in work mode and as such he didn't have time for such trivialities as traffic. Red light, green light, couldn't they just get the ******** down the road? Even when you weren't in a vehicle it was a bother to walk anywhere. Did no one know what a crosswalk was?! Snarling to himself he stalked down side roads and alleys. The kid had to be here somewhere because he'd just got away so he can't have gone too far. While that had to be true there sure was a lot of space to cover for just one guy. Just him. Yep. All alone on this.

If too many people came out if force it would just end up another incident, and that wouldn't do. So it was left up to him as the front guy but he did have support behind the scenes. Once again he checked his cellphone in irritation. Was there really no sightings again? Just as he was slipping it back into his coat pocket he got a message. Flipping the phone back around he read it and grinned. About damn timed.

It was a fifteen minute walk/jog from where he was but he managed to locate his target...dumpster diving? What the hell? Then the guys skittered to a dark hole to hide in. No. Just no. He couldn't do it. Sure observing him for a while would be best. Gauge his moods, what made him tick and twitch, and all that but this... no. It was going to make him sick if he had to watch this. Give him nightmares. All the times he had to scrounge food for himself; it brought back too many memories.

The next time someone brought out a bag and tossed it, the kid moved in for the kill and so did Adrien. Quickly he rushed the kid and grabbed his hand. "Oh god no, please, for me, let me feed you food off a table," it had to be obvious the mere thought that he was going to eat out of the trash turned his stomach by his green face. "Ugh.... just the thought...." He shuddered and made a pathetic noise. "Just not chinese.... oh god..." he began pulling dark haired boy from the alley. "Can't do it... so gross..." Adrien's color improved once away from those foul food traps. "Opposite of chinese.... Italian... Pasta. Carbs, cheese, 'n stuff." He looked down to the dirty kid. "Pasta. Let's go," nodding he waved for a taxi. This wasn't exactly what he was supposed to be doing but he just couldn't let the kid eat like that. ********! If he could he'd just check them into a hotel for a week to lay low.

"Ah, I'm Adrien by the way," he turned his 'happy' face on. It was much more friendly looking that 'work'. "Sorry, but I can't let such a young kid go eating like that...it just turns my tummy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:39 am
RosesandBlood

Lewis was approaching the dumpster quickly, so focused on watching the kitchen worker head back inside and set on trying to get to the 'fresh' food the sudden grip on his hand was a total shock. The homeless man's entire body shuddered and flinched at once with a little shocked jump as well, eyes wide and full of fear. He couldn't even process the words the other was saying at first, all of his insides screaming at him to bolt while also being too intimidated by the other's greater size and strong grip to run at first sight. Lewis didn't understand; why would a stranger care if he was eating out of a dumpster, especially in this part of town? He'd spied other homeless-looking people and was sure they probably did ... similar food-gathering things ...

Okay. Maybe not. But it wasn't like he could just go to a homeless shelter; he was a wanted fugitive of the law! They, They were looking for him too, and They were way worse than the police! But ... but pasta ... Lewis was reluctantly pulled out of the alleyway, empty stomach begging for nice food on a plate but digging in his heels as the stranger began waving for a taxi.

"I'm Lewis," he mumbled, trying to backpedal and pull away. "U-um I shouldn't--"

"CAN'T," Coal was quick to correct from inside his backpack. Restaurants had people and people could recognize him from the news, and those sorts could call the police and the police would notify Them.

"--c-can't be in a restaurant. I, um, don't like being around lots of people," he was quick to say, which was true enough. Plus the thought of just going with some unknown guy somewhere unknown felt too ... wrong. Dangerous. Unknown.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 pm
knux33

So the kid was smart. He was being wary of him and his choice to pull him into a restaurant. Well he couldn't have him bolt now so he put his arm down. There didn't seem to be any taxi's coming this direction anyways. Just to play in with him he looked the kid over as if he was catching himself; and he kind of was. "Ah, cause you're dirty. Sorry. I guess I jumped ahead of myself." He rubbed the back of his head with a stupid grin. "I just...well, I guess it's hard for me to see someone so young down on their luck. How about I order to go then?" Adrien asked sincerely. Truly he didn't want to see the guy go hungry or eat trash.

Although he was nervous to let the kid go he dropped his hand to pull out his phone, then frowned. He didn't know any numbers to anything around here. "Uh...." he looked at the younger man. "How about just fast food then? I'm not actually living here sooo... I don't know restraunt numbers." he was a little ashamed of himself to promise something he couldn't give.

Again he stared at Lewis. He felt so bad for the kid but he did have a job to do. Well, first thing was first he had to get in his good graces. Work went a lot smoother if they came willingly. "Um... Do you have a place to stay? Are you at a shelter near by?" he asked sounding concerned. "You look so young... hm, do your parents know you're out?" He rubbed his stubbled chin. He should shave soon or he'd look like a hobo.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 am
RosesandBlood

"I ... I guess that's alright," Lewis quietly replied to the question of ordering out instead, a little calmer now that this guy wasn't pulling him into some taxi ... and Adrien hadn't even seemed to recognize him or show any hint of alarm. "F-fast food's fine!" the dirty younger male stumbled to quickly say, then looked a little embarrassed at the desperation he'd heard in his own voice. But ... this guy seemed alright.

"Why would a man who doesn't live around here be here? Something isn't right. Ditch him."

But I'm hungry ...

"Better hungry than dead. Or worse."

Lewis almost missed the second question, thanks to Coal distracting him, but he blinked after a second, frowning. What should he say? 'No'?

"I don't ... like shelters." Maybe that would work. It wasn't a 'yes' or 'no' but it would keep Adrien from trying to drop him off at one, at least.

"I'm twenty-four?" Lewis replied with a bit of confusion; he was used to people thinking he was older than he was, not the other way around. He'd shot up so fast in grade school most folks practically thought he'd been held back a grade or something. And once on the streets he'd never been mistaken for a 'kid' before. It was bemusing, but a nicer puzzle to think about instead of whether They were around the next corner or hiding in every shadow.

"There's a burger place ... a few blocks that way," Lewis suggested quietly but hopefully, gesturing with a wave of his hand down the street; hunger driving him to be helpful in this endeavor and to move quick before this dark-haired man changed his mind or something along those lines.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 am
knux33

Adrien noticed Lewis' distraction but said nothing about it. So he wasn't staying at a shelter either. Crafty. No wonder it was hard to keep tabs on the guy he was flying as low under the radar as he could get. Damned smart he was and they all said he was crazy! He was very impressed.

"Twenty-four, really? You're only four years younger than me?" He blinked actually surprised. So, he may have skipped some of the information in lieu of other stuff being more interesting. "Ah, yes! Food. Right...." he paused before walking. "If you'd prefer I'll go in to order and we can eat outside if you don't want to go into that restaurant either. I don't want to make you uncomfortable but I'd be happier knowing you ate real food." He smiled hopefully.

After that they shuffled to the restaurant Adrien making small talk about nothing. Once there he asked what all Lewis wanted then started inside but turned around really quickly. "Don't run off please, at least wait until you have your food. I can't eat it all by myself," he said pathetically and went in to order.

Inside the fast food joint he was just as smiley and nice to everyone in there and when he came out with two big cups and a bag full of food he actually looked like a proud puppy. "Alright let's eat~ Where should we sit?" he looked around at all the wet cement and stuff. If anything he'd let the kid sit on his coat and he could stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis shrugged noncommentally at Adrien's age comment, but gave a consenting nod when asked if he'd rather wait outside. As the dark-browned haired man rambled on about this-or-that, Lewis kept his pace even ... but quick. He didn't want too look too desperate or excited at the prospect of food: as nice as this stranger was and as innocent as he seemed to be Coal's distrust had him cautious. Though when they arrived Lewis was fiddling with his fingers and gave his order and tried not to drool at the strong scent of fried foodstuff drifting from the burger joint.

"Two double-patty burgers with ketchup and mustard, with a big coke ... and extra-large french-fries," Lewis said, blinking at the request. "I'll wait right here," he assured the taller male, though once Adrien disappeared inside Lewis fidgeted where he stood, eyes glancing around and carefully keeping tabs on any passerbys wandering around. Almost looking as weary as a stray cat, though he tried to give Adrien a little smile when the other returned with his bounty. Lewis was tempted to grab the bag bulging with greasy food and run but Adrien was nice and seemed like just a guy who was genuinely concerned.

"I know a spot we can sit," Lewis said simply, taking hold of Adrien's arm and gently tugging the taller man along down another street. Now that the other was holding food Lewis didn't want to loose him. "All the buses are done for the day, so ..." Lewis explained as he led Adrien to a bus stop: a little bench with a back-rest and even a shelter around it so those who had to wait in the rain for the bus wouldn't have to get drenched (so long as not too many folks showed up at one stop, that is). So there it was: a dry, reasonably comfortable bench that was perfectly fine to sit on (so long as one didn't care about the small amount of litter around it). Truth be told Lewis had memorized where all such benches were because they made decent places to sleep. And if he slept on the ground behind the bench by the back wall of the little overhang he was reasonably out of sight from prying eyes as well. Not that he was going to let Adrien know it was spot like this where he slept at night when the cement was wet or weather poor.

Lewis took his coke and eagerly grabbed the first burger offered to him, gulping it down at a choke-hazard pace. He couldn't help but just eat as fast as he could, image be damned: there was good food in front of him that hadn't seen the inside of a dumpster so he was going to eat like he'd never eaten before. The black haired male hardly even tasted the first burger before he had a sip of coke and then was onto the second drink. Normally he would've asked for water, but he remembered soda had loads of sugar in it. And sugar turned into fat, right? He could use all the carbs he could get right now. Only when he was halfway through the second burger did he stop and remember something, blue eyes turning towards Adrien as he swallowed.

"Thanks." Then he was back to eating, soon down to munching contently on fries and drinking more of his soda once both burger were down the hatch. Lewis hadn't felt this full in ... a long, long while.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:48 pm
knux33

Adrien was surprised when it was Lewis now leading him off. As an adult man it was a little odd for him to be led around like a child, it was humbling to say the least. That and at least now he had the man's attention. How long had he been without a decent meal? The moment their butts hit the bench he was wolfing down his burgers and inhaling his soda. He had to watch in awe at how fast the food was eaten.

The thank you was messy and made him chuckle but it was nice. At least he didn't sense his ulterior motives just yet. Patting Lewis' back gently he smiled and grabbed his own burger to eat. "You still have fries to eat. Don't choke okay," he chuckled again and began eating with a little more gratitude than he usually did with his food. Then again it had been a long time since he remembered the days when he nearly starved because of his parents.

After finishing off his first burger he licked his lips then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "By the way, I'm a counselor," he fished in his pocket for his business cards. "I was asked to come help with some kids and stuff. I don't often get to work with adult clients now days but if you ever need help..." he offered it to Lewis. The card had his name, business title, and cell phone number. "I know it's hard to call the cops being homeless and all so while I'm in town, and I guess even when I go home, if you need advice or just someone to listen: you can call me." Putting on his most sincere face he smiled hopefully.

"Then again I could be a complete creep right?" he gave a sigh. "Sorry. I often forget that people are really wary. But keep the card just in case alright?" Sipping his soda he watched Lewis for a minute. Where did he sleep at night? Did he have his little cardboard box home somewhere or did he sleep in random alcoves each night?

"Right," he stuffed his hand back into his pocket and pulled out the change from the meal. "It's not much," he dropped the money into the bag with the fries and his second burger. "But you can buy some food later or call. It's my cell so I'll answer from anywhere." Standing up he dusted the crumbs off his jacket. "I guess I'll leave then, try to stay warm and dry alright?" Patting Lewis' head he began to wander off. At least now he knew the area he was in for now, he'd endeared himself to the guy, and hopefully he'd call if anyone tried to nab him first. Adrien had a job to do after all and he didn't intend to let anyone get in his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:09 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis tensed a little at his back getting pat, but quickly focused back on nomming french fried when he realized he was not under attack in any way. It took the shaggy-haired male a second to process the word 'counselor', far more used to (and highly on-guard against) labels like 'psychiatrist', 'therapist', or even something as general as 'doctor'. A counselor was something more unknown ... though after a few moments of thinking Lewis was hesitant to put trust in such a position where 'talking' was a thing. Still ... Adrien seemed nice enough. So Lewis slowly took the business card, reading the simple words and numbers slowly while thoughtfully munching further on french fries. It looked pretty official.

"Official like the newspapers that say you're a dangerous, crazed lunatic?" Coal mouthed off from inside the backpack, though only one person could hear.

Lewis reluctantly nodded and pocketed the card though, just to appease the nice person who had fed him and was now giving him change and the remainder of the food in the bag ... which included his french fries and Adrien's leftover second burger; a real feast for Lewis to look forward to having lukewarm later because now the homeless male was so stuffed he could hardly force another french fry down his own throat. He watched Adrien stand and say his goodbye, Lewis giving a farewell wave before going back to working with his tongue to get any final traces of the greasy food out from between his teeth. It was a tasty, luxurious way to pass the time, though after about an hour Lewis left the bench with his haul to go ferret himself away at another bus stop ... just in case the nice guy gave him away to Them.

And so, Lewis scurried off to find a dry (though not very warm) bus stop to sleep with a very full stomach. After that he was able to get one more decent male with most of the change Adrien left him ... saving just enough for a phone call in a pay phone. Just in case. Though Coal was very upset with the choice, not trusting Adrien at all. It seemed stuffed black cats were not very trusting creatures, though Lewis understood. Even as he grew hungry again as a couple of days passed by Lewis refused to use the phone number given to him. He was living life on the edge, barely scraping by, but he preferred that to the false comforts promised by places run by Them. So long as he could survive on his own ... he would.

Unfortunately for Lewis surviving with barely to no shelter was soon becoming less and less of an option. The rain had started out in Summer, but this week it looked like Autumn would be beginning to blow its cold winds, turning rain into ice-cold buckets complete with a hint of sleet thrown in from time to time. Lewis braved this sort of on-off miserable weather for two days more before he finally gave in and sought out the local phone booth. There really weren't too many phone booths remaining anywhere in the city, and Lewis had to travel uncomfortably close to an area with heavy foot traffic to even find one.

Soaked through to his core Lewis got into the booth quickly, the slidy-door stuck in an 'open' position and letting the harsh wind blowing down the sidewalk right into it. His worn sneakers and socks were soaked. His backpack's bottom was soaked. His hair was dripping wet, and he'd been shivering for at least twenty four hours now, leaving Lewis feeling exhausted and defeated as he shakily pulled out the waterlogged business card and slipped the wet quarters into the Pay Slot. He struggled a little with the numbers, the rain having worn-down and smudged the fine-print ink a little bit. But it was highly impressing the business card was of a fine enough quality that it hadn't melted away altogether by now in these sort of wet-pocket conditions.

Lewis waited as the ringing-noise played, hoping yet also dreading to get an answer on the other end of the line. Swallowing nervously Lewis chuckled when Adrien (or his message machine) picked up. "H-hey it's me ... L-Lewis," he chattered out, teeth clicking together a bit as he shivered and causing the unsteadiness in his voice. "I u-um ... Nice weather we're having, isn't it? I mean ... do you ... maybe ... know any place to stay for a little while ...?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 pm
knux33

After he left that night he kept tails on the guy just to make sure no one got near him and he had to chase a lot of others off his tail by leaving fake clues. Worth it though. The look on Lewis' face as he ate that food kind of made him a bit soft towards the guy. Being so lost was hard on anyone. Still he couldn't let his personal feelings get in his way he had to do his job. So far so good. If he didn't get a call in a few weeks he'd 'bump' into him again.

Posing as some stupid do-gooder was a bit hard though. Trying to always appear harmless and gullible wasn't easy as it looked. How did morons do it so easily? Did it require less thought or something? It made his head hurt just to think about it. And he felt like a stalker. A well paid stalker but he felt like one none the less. What was it about the kid that made him so dangerous? Why did it seem like there was so many people out to get him? And that s**t made Adrien paranoid for Lewis!

Turned out he didn't have to wait too long for that call after all. The moment the rains turned icy he received a call from a number he didn't know. He answered it timidly almost afraid it wasn't him.

"Lewis?" Adrien's smile grew on his side of the phone line. "Yeah it's just rosy isn't it," he chuckled then beamed. "Of course. I've got a small hotel room if you'd like it's got a pull out couch too. I'll give you the bed... ah, unless you just want to go to a shelter." He tossed that out there knowing he'd prefer his room to a shelter. "I'm at work all day so you don't have to worry about me there I just sleep there really." Then again if Lewis was here so was his work, he'd have a few 'cancellations' and just stay in the room with him for a day then he'd have to find something to do outside that way he wasn't suspicious.

Then again if Lewis was with him his job was half way complete. Still he kind of wanted to know more before he up and shipped the kid off to the highest bidder. Fair was fair after all right~ Deep down he leveled with the man. Shitty upbringing and living on the streets, people looking down on you, and having to fight to survive. No way he was just handing him over like some prize. Lewis deserved a bit better than that after all.

"Do you want me to come meet you? Or do you think you can find it on your own?" Adrien asked rattling off where he was real quickly. It wasn't a five star place in fact it was only a three star in the least. But it had been close to his sightings and pretty low profile. "Oh, uh, I guess I'll have to go buy snacks though. It's pretty empty here since I eat out a lot..." God he sounded like an idiot!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:09 am
RosesandBlood

Lewis frowned as Adrien mentioned sharing a hotel room. A small hotel room. Misgivings filled him, his bones feeling even more chilled at the thought of sharing living space with a relative stranger. But the reminder of his other open option really gave Lewis a shudder, because a shelter was really no option at all. And if Adrien really was basically leaving the room vacant all day well ...

"I think I can find you," Lewis said, nodding as Adrien gave the location and name of the hotel. "Yeah, yeah, I know where that is. I'll be over soon. This is just until the weather's better, okay?" He felt like that was an important thing to point out, so Adrien didn't think he was going to be there indefinitely. And since it was just a hotel room he would probably have to leave whenever Adrien went back home anyway. Lewis smiled a little at the other saying he had to go out to get more food. "It's okay, I mean just giving me a dry place to sleep at night is going to be a real help already."

Catching sight of someone looking his way, Lewis gave a quick 'bye' and tried to leave the booth and general area without being followed, though the man seemed to be trying to trail him without being noticed. Lewis, obviously, noticed. Swallowing down a cough, Lewis took evasive action my turning into an alleyway and then booking it to the other end and quickly turning the corner at the other end, running down the road a bit, then turning down another alleyway. In the maze of streets around here it was easy to loose a pursuer, and soon the tall homeless runaway felt comfortable to break off his maze running and begin on his way through the miserable drizzle towards where the motel was. Shoes squishing wetly with each step, Lewis was quick to get inside and even quicker to bolt to the stairwell, trying very hard not to be noticed by the few people manning the front desk: one on the phone and the other looking to be fiddling with her mobile phone.

Lewis was actually pretty impressed by the looks of the hotel; the room doors were inside and it seemed the rugs might've actually been vacuumed recently! The few hotels Lewis had been able to ever afford had been more the type to give him fleabites and quite uncomfortable nights.

"I don't like this ..."

"And I don't like being cold. We should at least stay one night ... If I stay outside like this I'm going to get sick," Lewis whispered as he slowed as he walked up the stairs to the second floor and roamed the empty hall until he came across the numbered door Adrien had told him to look for. He knocked with a shy kind of tap, tap, tap, fidgeting and carefully looking either way down the hall.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:30 pm
As soon as he got off the phone he cleaned up the room as best he could, hiding his work materials where Lewis couldn't get them. Then he actually ran out and got food and drinks for when the kid was there and honestly he needed them himself, he had nothing there for himself. Getting back the fastest he could he tried to make it seem like he wasn't anxious but that was hard. He was walking straight into a trap and he didn't know it. Part of him felt really bad but his other side was just happy to be halfway done with all this crap. Yet he couldn't sell the poor guy out without more information. There was always more than two sides and so far he'd heard them but Lewis's side was a crucial point too.

The timid knock made him jump out of his skin and he had to remind himself he wasn't going to eat the kid. Calming down he opened the door and smiled a bit. Then gave a pained look at he wet sopping mess outside the door. "Damn..." He stepped aside. "You okay? You look like a drowned rat..." Lewis needed a hot bath, a hot meal, and dry clothes. "Come in and go to the bathroom. My clothes aren't your size but at least they're dry. I'll run to the coin laundry and get yours done. Uh, I bought snacks and things... I needed them anyways. I haven't been eating but maybe one meal a day," he scratched his head. Honestly and that meal was out and about while he stalked Lewis.

Rushing the younger man to the bathroom he pointed out the towels and his shampoo and stuff, telling him to use what he needed. Waiting he had Lewis pass his wet stuff out then said he'd step out for a bit, laying out a shirt and some boxers he'd never used before. He always had a new pack when he traveled so it was so loss.

Stepping out he looked around for anyone suspicious. Adrien had no problems with knocking off the competition so to speak. Well he never actually killed them unless it was in self defense he'd never murder anyone but getting caught shot up with drugs in public was a free trip to a jail cell. In fact while he was leaving his hotel he noticed someone sniffing around the place. After checking the sizes of Lewis' clothes he ditched them deciding to just buy new ones. Then he went after this new man. Might as well find out what he knew.

It was about an hour or so later when he came back to the room with a few shopping bags. "Lewis," he called out peeking into the door just to give the guy a heads up. "Hey, sorry about the wait." He strode in and started ripping tags off the clothes. "Um, I tossed your wet stuff... I couldn't get the stains out. Sorry. I just bought new stuff. I mean you need them anyways right? And they should be warmer for you outside right now."

With new clothes and maybe a hair cut it would be harder to recognize him. He needed to get on that right away. The s**t he found out from that man... it had disturbed him greatly. He had to get Lewis away from here now and as soon as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:14 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis gave a lopsided smile at Adrien when the other opened the door, then looked confused as the other winced at the state he was in, not understanding. He'd been soaked for a while and had gotten used to being just another homeless to ignore on the city streets, the few normal people that actually saw him usually straining their eyes to look in another direction or pretending he was just some waterlogged ghost they had best not disturb with anything more than one glance. Feeling shy at all the attention Lewis was a little slow steeping inside, cautious but still shivering a little even with the hotels warmer temperature compared to the outdoors. He wasn't used to being looked at and really seen ... well, seen without hostility or bad intention. Adrien was very odd like that; all niceities and seeming to just want to help him out.

He was a bit stiff and owl-eyed as he was quickly guided towards the bathroom, not sure how to process the fact he was going to have to give up his wet clothing. Or the fact he'd have to make do with Adrien's stuff while his own ratty, torn, and worn-down stuff got dried and stuff. But the ultimate plus: food. Food was here and soon he'd get to be under warm water instead of icy rain. Lewis watched carefully as he was instructed on which way to turn the faucet for hot water and how to turn on the shower head and all that. This was good ... though the second Lewis realized he'd had to get undressed and hand off his clothes to Adrien right now he stood uncomfortably in the bathroom with the door open just a crack ... very, very uncomfortable.

With a gusty sigh he peeled off his jacket and got that through first, relucantly letting his shirt, jeans, socks, and ... even his boxers follow. But he didn't give his backpack, Lewis was very mindful about keeping that close to him. It held the one precious possession he had, along with a penny and dome left over from the change Adrien had given him earlier. Elven cents, his wet shoes drying in the sink, and a stuffed faded-black cat was all Lewis had to his name as he shut the bathroom door and locked it as Adrien said he'd step out, not taking any chances while he was so ... naked to the world in more ways than one.

"You shouldn't trust him so much."

"It was either this or get sick and die out there, okay? Besides ... I'm getting free food ... free shelter ... free shower," Lewis listed off as he knelt down and fiddled with the shower knobs and getting the water to the appropriate warm temperature before stepping under the flow of water. Fortunately Coal left him be to enjoy the blissful feeling of hot water on his cold skin, soon warming him up as he just stood there the first few minutes. The shivers and tension from being cold soon melted off of him bit by bit, bones eventually losing their cold chill as Lewis upped the heat little by little as his body got warmer (and the water felt colder). Grit and grime was washed away and soon he was shampooing his shaggy hair and even taking the time to soap-down the more dirty parts of his body. Then he had another few minutes just basking at the end of it all, feeling warmer than he had in weeks, before very reluctantly turning off the water and grabbing the towel, drying himself off.

It wasn't the best of towels. Luckily there were three towels in the bathroom so Lewis just grabbed a second to finish what the first one could not, especially working hard to dry his hair, giving the black shag a slightly poofiness to it by the time he was done. It felt wonderful to be dry and clean, skin feeling fresh and almost like it could breath on its own thanks to all those dead layers getting scrubbed and soaped off. Unfortunately because of this 'breathing' Lewis even more exposed than he'd been before, though he still slid the lock off and bathroom door and opened it a crack, calling out Adrien's name. When there was no reply Lewis quietly emerged, looked down and quickly gathering up the clothes left for him ... only to squeak at the fact he'd been given a shirt and boxers ... but no more.

Telling himself beggars could not be choosers (while Coal also told him Adrien must be a pervert for wanting to see a skinny homeless guy in nothing but a t-shirt and boxers) Lewis quickly put the items on and scurried over to the bed to sit down on and wait; breeze between his knees making him feel quite exposed though. Blue eyes wandering towards the remote Lewis debated whether or not he wanted o risk turning on the television.

After a few moments of mental debate Lewis shrugged and just sat where he was, waiting. The shower had taken roughly forty minutes so by the time Adrien returned Lewis was dozing off where he sat, warm and comfy dispute himself and hugging his backpack to his chest protectively. But the second his name was uttered his eyes snapped open and head up, cautiously peering towards the entry door and giving a sigh of relief when he saw it was only the man he was expecting.

"It's no problem," Lewis said in way of automatic reply as Adrien apologies once, the more quietly repeating the same three words while his blue eyes widened at the sight of new clothes. Thick, comfortable clothes just for him? "But ...-- it's great, I mean it is great but ... isn't all this expensive? just for me ... why?" Lewis looked more confused than worried right now, though Coal was grumbling very unhappily from his backpack at the homeless man.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:12 pm
knux33

It was a struggle but he managed to give a nice smile. "Like I said, I couldn't get the stains out... and uh... it was irritating." Adrien shrugged about it and tossed the new clothes to Lewis. "Sorry about what I had to lend you but my pants wouldn't stay up on you so I figured it would be a bit hard for you to wear them." Because half of what he had was slacks and his jeans were a bit roughed up. He sorted through a few more things and packed a new backpack for Lewis too, it had a buckle in the front so no one could take the bag off him. "It's not that expensive. I make a good paycheck for my work."

Moving now he sighed and put his hands on his hips. This wouldn't go over well so he'd feed him and let him get dressed then they could face this issue. "How about we eat? It's only grocery store stuff so we'll have to heat it in the microwave." He strode over to the small fridge and pulled out a few things and tried to decide between what to make. "Hurry and get dressed so you don't catch a cold alright," he said without turning, might as well give him his privacy. Though Lewis would probably go to the bathroom to change.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff