Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Cracked [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis flinched when the stuff was tossed his way, barely able to catch the clothes in his surprise, holding the new things and still hardly able to believe they were now his. He gathered up the bundle and backpack and scurried off to the bathroom when told food was soon to follow (and eager to wear something more than boxers around his hips around Adrien). Though how the counselor thought stains had been his last pair of clothes' biggest problem was a bit baffling.

"You should've grabbed some pants and all his food and bolted before he got back."

Lewis ignored Coal, stripping in the bathroom and quickly putting on his new clothes before carefully opening up his old backpack: taking the change out first and packing it into his new one with his spare new clothes. Spare clothes ... it had been so long since he'd had the ability to change if he wanted to. Last but not least ... Lewis very gingerly reached into his old pack and carefully pulled Coal out, smiling down at the little stuffed cat and hugging him a moment. The plus fur was ruffled, faded and old. His button eyes gave away nothing, but the stitching was strong after being freshly re-done by Lewis himself a year ago.

"It'll be okay Coal. We always make it though."

"Still shouldn't trust him so much."

Lewis just smiled and pet the little plush until he gently put it nestled in his new clothes in his new bag. Then he shouldered the bag, keeping it close as he hurried back out, hearing the microwave beeping as the first quick meal was finished heating. Lewis had been sourly tempted to dig into the food before Adrien got back, but had not wanted to anger the apparently sweet male ... because Lewis knew if he'd done that he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from eating every single thing in the hotel room.

"Thanks!" Lewis crowed when he was given his share, sitting down on the edge of the bed and quickly digging in dispute how nuked the food was from the microwave. Lewis didn't care if his taste buds got a bit seared; he wanted a full stomach not a nice taste in his mouth. Though as he was licking his plastic plate clean he couldn't help but look sheepishly at Adrien. "Um ... you sure you don't want me to sleep on the couch? I'm fine with either ..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:02 pm
knux33

While Lewis changed Adrien checked a few things out on his phone. Cooking the food took a bit but it was done when the kid popped out all dressed and happy looking. "Much better right?" He smiled and passed him his food, which again the stuffed down his throat as fast as he could get it there. Again no judgment it just hurt to see someone have to do that. He ate his own food once again taking his time and enjoying it and being thankful he didn't have to dig around for it.

"Huh? Oh no. I get to sleep in a bed every night," he smiled sincerely this time. "So you can go ahead and have it. It's not an issue for me at all. I'll sleep anywhere really. I'm not that picky. It's a habit really. I could sleep at my desk even." He joked and passed Lewis what was left of his meal. "I'm full but I'd feel wasteful throwing it out, want it?" he asking knowing very well that he would.

Now while he ate that he got up and walked around the room. Still no one had found them as of yet so it was okay but they'd have to leave soonish. Getting a bottle of water he sipped out of it and tossed one to Lewis as well. The kid didn't seem good at catching things so he'd have to stop that. Tapping his lips and wishing he could go out to smoke he sighed and licked them instead. Of course he never smelled of smoke because he wore cologne to mask it and brushed his teeth afterwards. Smokey breath was bad.

Looking back over to Lewis he sat on the small couch looking relax, it was by the door. "So while I was out doing laundry this weird guy was wandering around asking about a kid about your age and looks...." he started casually leaning back. "It was kind of creepy. I know some people stalk others but come on," he peeked over to see what all Lewis did. The only way out of the room was by the door, right next to him, and in his pocket were syringes filled with things to make you go night-night. He needed information from Lewis who was probably not going to give it to him the easy way. Nor did they have time for the nice way. "And I got to thinking it might be you... Are you in some kind of trouble Lewis? I can help if you need me too... but I'd prefer you to ask nicely instead of being dragged into something..."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:09 pm
RosesandBlood

Blue eyes widened at the offering of more food and silently Lewis took the offered tvtray, quickly eating all the leftovers as Adrien did this-or-that around the little hotel room. Soon the tray was licked clean, Lewis content and more than full now as he sat on the bed that he now accepted as his for tonight at least.Instead of catching the bottle wordlessly thrown his way Lewis ducked, the item plopping harmlessly onto the bed. It took Lewis a second to process what it was before nervously giggling and grabbing it before sipping at the bottled contents ... then gulping it down since it was better than any rusty water fountain water he'd had in quite a while. There was nothing quite like pure water to remind one how thirsty they were, despite all the rain recently.

Lewis had chugged over half the bottle of water before he stopped, looking at the bed and curiously beginning to peel back the edge of one sheet at a time, not remembering when he;d ever slept in a bed with more than one. He was astonished to see he had a pretty outer layer sheet, a thick, plush middle layer, and thin last layer, like a real proper bed. He was still absorbing this when Adrien's mentioning of a man at the laundrymat had him stiffen up like a rusty tinman, slowly turning his gaze to where the other had sat himself down on the couch--

"Right by the door. Trust him now?"

Lewis swallowed anxiously, eyes wide and seeming to almost shrink as he hunched down in a tense knot. "I--I--um ...W-well, you see ... I ..." Lewis struggled with the words. He really didn't want to say anything. Whenever he tried explaining himself people thought he was crazy.

"You are crazy, Lewis."

"Sh-shut up; I just ... They were always hurting me so ... so I left. And now They're out to get me," Lewis said the first bit at Coal, backpack hugged against his chest as he spoke and looking down as he went on, not wanting to see the other male's likely-negative reaction. But he also didn't like how the only exit was currently blocked, whether it was an intentional or unintentional move by Adrien. Lewis glanced upwards, looking at the taller male through his bangs then slowly stood up, slowly making his way towards the door. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you anything ... I'll j-just go now," he said, trying to shuffle around the couch and the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 pm
knux33

It was very obvious when Lewis became anxious of him. You could practically see the hair on his body rise and the blood in his veins freeze. Too bad for him Adrien didn't really care how upset he was making him. Unaware he slipped into his work mode, folding on leg over the other casually as he watched the boy fumble with his words. After he stuttered out what he wanted to say he then thought he was going to leave.

Easily unfolding himself he stood and looked at Lewis with only a small self loathing sigh. "Sorry but I don't think so." He shifted in front of the door hand close to his hip. "I did lie about being dragged into it... But I really need to know more before I decide anything for sure, so...." Moving quickly he lunged at Lewis pulling a syringe from his back pocket, stabbing it into the younger man's neck and pressing the plunger. "You'll take a nap until we're in a safer place. Sorry, Lewis but we don't have time to play right now."

Before he dropped to the floor Adrien scooped Lewis up and laid him on the couch then snapped to packing. It was only a matter of time before the guy he'd drugged was found at the laundry mat and took in, in turn when he didn't check in someone else would be sent to look for him and for Lewis. Right now he had to get the out of here and to a different place.

Pulling out his phone he made a call,"Hey, I need a car..."

The next time Lewis woke up would probably on the highway with Adrien driving them in the rain trying to get a few cities between them and that hotel. It really chaffed that he was having to drug a poor kid like this but it wasn't going to help if he ran.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:38 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis shrunk back with something akin to a flinch when Adrien suddenly rose up and smoothly blocked the door, eyes widening as he came to absorb this odd sort of 'betrayal' of his trust. He lied. Struggling to absorb this fact Lewis hardly had time to react when Adrien came at him, the ink-colored hair flopping during the short-lived struggle Lewis put up; one hand going to where the needle had stabbed him and eyes still full of hurt and fear before the lights went out.

At first, Lewis thought he had to be floating, which was impossible. It was hard to get his thoughts together, but eventually he realized he was in a car. That a lone was nearly enough to get him into blindly thrashing around in panic because he never rode in cars. Cars always took him far away from what he knew and left him feeling as helpless and lost as he'd been when he was a child (the only time in his life he'd actually been in cars). But what concerned Lewis' half-awake mind was his bag. Where was Coal. Clumsily he tried to move his hands ... only to find them bound. Smart, considering the blue-eyed 'kid' was considered highly dangerous. Though he hardly looked it, squirming against his binds and making whimpering noises in his throat as he struggled to keep his eyes open while trying to see where his backpack was, having the biggest panic-attack a still partially-sedated person could manage.

"Coal, where's Coal?" he mumbled, pleading.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:07 am
knux33

The thrashing sound made Adrien turn his head to see what was up while he held his unlit cigarette between his lips. "Hn," he blinked and turned around digging around in something. Multitasking, yes he could. "Here," he tossed the stuffed cat back to the other and light his smoke. "Calm down Lewis, you're safe.... for the moment."

Sucking hard on the end of his cancer stick he sighed happily. "Damn, that's good..." he moaned and smiled. "Sorry about having to knock you out and tie you up, but it would have gotten us no where to talk it out. Aaand knocking out the driver while in a vehicle is unwise." He explained looking in the rear view mirror at Lewis. "Calm down and be a good boy for me okay. I'm not going to do anything bad to you. I just need more information before I let anyone decide things, alright?" He asked rather than demanded.

Driving for a while more he finally pulled over at a rest stop, around the side where no one had to see if it got messy between the two of them. "Alright... now," he turned to face the other man. "Ima let you out of the car but if you scream or run I will have to subdue you. I can't let you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off because you just can't right now. There are people after you, and you know this, so let's be smart and take advantage of the fact that I'm not them. Technically I'm a neutral third party." Sighing he got out and then into the back to talk. "I mean I'm hardly in a position to judge one way or another since I've only gotten some information. I need you to clue me in on the rest because no matter what anyone else says it's not you. Right? You know exactly what went on and who did it."

Reaching over to untie him Adrien paused. "I'll only say this once: we can stop here and get refreshments, stretch our legs, and use the bathroom but only if you behave. I've been driving for hours to get you out of there and I'm fine with pissing on the side of the road, drinking bottled water, and keeping you in a drugged stupor until we're safely out of the way.... But I am a nice guy so I'll let you choose what we'll do, Lewis. Because despite what you think I'm not that bad of a human being."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 am
RosesandBlood

Lewis stilled when Coal was tossed his way, feeling the familiar weight and size of the doll falling square onto his side (the tall-ish male laid out on the back seat with his legs hanging at an uncomfortable angle down into the floor of the backseat). Of course he didn't believe he was even remotely 'safe' no matter what Adrien said as the man lit up his cigarette and the choking stench of smoke filled the vehicle. Lewis wrinkled his nose, glaring as strongly as he could up at the rear-view mirror and wished he could just strangle the other without risking his own life and limb as well. But any sort of swerving in this sort of rain would likely have them both dead and wrecked. Sighing Lewis rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes, deciding he'd rather nap of any lingering stupid-medicine-junk in his system than stay awake with nothing more to do than stew in the noxious gas chamber the vehicle had become. Of course he was also so cross about the situation (and somewhere inside still frightened to hell about what would happen next but Lewis was trying to put that emotion under wraps) he didn't reply to Adrien's question ... though perhaps his lack of trying anything was a reply in itself.

At least the spot was a warm (if smokey) and dry (if dangerous) place to nap.

As the vehicle noticeably slowed a while later Lewis woke, sitting himself up as best he could with his elbows and getting into an upright position as he cautiously looked out the window to see where they were. Lewis had actually never been to a rest stop before and looked a little confused at the area and building he saw outside the car window, hardly any cars parked here because of the late hour and bad weather. At least the rain had stopped for now, even if the night was still pitch-black from the overcast cloud cover which left the rest stop illuminated only by the artificial lights it had.

Lewis stiffened as they stopped in a dark, isolated corner of the large, mostly-empty parking lot, blue eyes carefully trained on Adrien as the other spoke, frown on his face the entire time and even squirming to the extreme other end of the seat as the dark haired brunette sat down in the back with him, holding Coal against his chest with his bound hands like a child clinging to a security blanket. At least he wasn't screaming or trying to run, though it was obvious he trusted Adrien about as far as he could throw the larger man. But right now … there really was no choice but to go along with Adrien for now. Lewis had no idea where they were and knew there was no city to run and hide in nearby; there would be lights if there was. And getting lost in the woods that tended to line roads was not something he wanted to do, especially in this weather.

The blue eyed male looked away from Adrien,staring down at the little stuffed animal in his hands and sighed. “Okay. No running, no screaming.” He didn't want to be around Adrien or even so much as talk to the man anymore but he figured if he wanted food instead of a needle to the neck again this was the best way to go. For now.

Lewis waited for his bounds to be loosened. When they were he kept Coal close and left the car, slowly standing and testing his body after it had been scrunched up for so long. He didn't really like the rest area, feeling very exposed because of the lack of tall buildings he was used to having in the city. Plus one of the few other folks currently awake and around the restop was a middle-aged man near (blocking) the vending machines as he got himself some snack or another … holding the leash of a big dog. A golden retriever, sure, but Lewis stiffened when he saw it and hurried to flee to the restroom to start there first instead of the food-giving machine. He hated dogs and dogs tended to hate him just as much back.

So he did his business then spent some time in front of the sink, sighing at his reflection while Coal glared at him with those big white button eyes from his shirt-collar where the stuffed cat was safely tucked.

How was he going to get out of this one? Where was he going to end up? Well … for now at least he wasn't drugged to the gills and Coal wasn't nagging him. The cat and he were very much on the same page now: ditch Adrien as soon as it became safe enough to do so. Feeling calmer after the moment to himself, Lewis crept cautiously out of the bathroom, relived to see the dog (and his owner) were both gone from the vending machine. Lewis scurried over to it, eyeing the different food items and snacks hungrily but mournfully because he'd have to ask Adrien for money to get anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:41 pm
knux33

Adrien would have kicked himself about how much a jerk he felt if it wasn't a necessary thing he was doing for Lewis. Sighing he followed the boy noticing how uncomfortable he became around the man and his dog. Well, he did carry a kitty plush. In the bathroom he took care of business and washed his face and waited on Lewis. Next the kid seemed pretty bummed at the vending machine. Why he couldn't fathom... Unless it was because he was poor and assumed Adrien wasn't going to feed him.

Walking up beside him he handed Lewis a few bills,"Pick what you want okay. Not like I'm going to starve you. Besides," he smiled and patted the younger man's back. "You enjoy eating and it's nice." He bought a few sugary things for himself to keep him awake and a few drinks to go with them and just waited walking a bit to stretch out.

"Want to sit up front now? Think you can behave?" he asked Lewis honestly. "I really am not going to hurt you, well, unless you get unstable on me then I have no choice. I don't like doing it for no reason." he scratched his neck. "And I haven't turned you over to either side have I? I just want to make sure it's not a mistake..." he muttered the last part on a sigh. Lewis totally hated him now after all that hard work to get him to like him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:17 pm
RosesandBlood

Lewis stiffened when Adrien approached him with the money and was about as soft as plankwood at the pat on the back he got. He eyed the taller male out of the corner of his eyes, taking the money and quickly getting his snacks before hurrying off to go nibble on it while the dark-haired brunette got his own sugary stuff. Lewis had gotten himself more filling snacks in an attempt to fill his stomach rather than pump himself full of sugar and caffeine energy. The little foodbags crinkled noisily as Lewis' blue gaze flickered between Adrin and everything else, especially any strangers. Like the homeless male was expecting an attack at any time from any angle in this dark night. Though when Adrien finished getting his own stock Lewis wrinkled his nose and looked confusedly at the other.

"No ... I don't want to sit in the front." His tone implied Lewis didn't really understand why such an offer would be considered a reward of any sort. "I can behave," was his simple, curt replay as he went back towards the vehicle (possibly the vehicle of his very doom) and got into the back, not bothering to buckle up and just laying down on his side, clearly preferring the ability to sleep comfortably instead of the passenger seat. Though as he continued to snack (the noises of cookies getting chewed and crinkling bag the only real indication he was awake and Coal's face turned creepily up towards the rearviewmirror totally on accident, his stitched smile and buttoned eyes probably looking ... kinda creepy in the dark) something bothered Lewis.

"Adrien ..." he reluctantly spoke up after the vehicle had picked up a steady speed, indicating they were back on the highway. "What did you mean by 'either way'?" Only They were looking for him ... right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 pm
knux33

((s**t why did I never reply to this!!! I will promise I NEED to rp with you Knux!))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash