Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
V.L.S's Sprite Editing Service! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:38 pm
Loonamist
Ryssa Blackblood

Mkay, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway! *hug*

I'm a little late, but I'm glad Vigi was able to help you out! ^^ heart And if you ever need any sprite edits, I'll be happy to give it a go! :D
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, though I probably won't be too much of a bother. I generally just use the stock images from bulbapedia for my guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:40 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Loonamist
Ryssa Blackblood

Mkay, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway! *hug*

I'm a little late, but I'm glad Vigi was able to help you out! ^^ heart And if you ever need any sprite edits, I'll be happy to give it a go! :D
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, though I probably won't be too much of a bother. I generally just use the stock images from bulbapedia for my guys.

Hehe, alright ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 pm
SD Paul Prospero

Vigilia
I don't mind if you want to use the colors i used on the houndour/houndoom sprites. I'd just like to know if you have a particular preference on what colors go where?
It might take me a bit longer with these sprites just because my final week of this college semester is upon me, but I will get it done eventually.

If it looks iffy, i'll play around with what you told me to see if it looks better and let you decide from there.

Pokemon
Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox
Sprite/image you would like used
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
After some discussion with myself, I've decided on:
°The white should stay white
°The yellow and ear puffs should be gold
°The red on Fennekin/Braixen's tails and the dark red areas on Delphox should be silver
°The patch on Delphox's "pants" should be gold
°Their noses can be black if possible
°Their eyes can stay the same
Extra notes
How's that? I hope I made it clear enough. sweatdrop

Alright, thank you!
I'll get to work on it, and probably show you fennekin first before going and doing the rest to make sure the colors are the way you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:55 pm
SD Paul Prospero

= w=
I lied. I went ahead and did all of them.
It looked too strange to have the same 'gold' color, so i hope you don't mind that i used the ivory gold from the houndour and then made a more yellow gold for the other parts.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Vigilia
= w=
It looked too strange to have the same 'gold' color, so i hope you don't mind that i used the ivory gold from the houndour and then made a more yellow gold for the other parts.

They're great! ^_^ The yellow-gold looks really good! A lot better than what I had in mind. Told you I was awful with colors. @_@;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:58 pm
SD Paul Prospero
Vigilia
= w=

They're great! ^_^ The yellow-gold looks really good! A lot better than what I had in mind. Told you I was awful with colors. @_@;;

S'all good. I'm happy you like it!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:12 pm
Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Loonamist

Pokemon Manectric, Ralts, Shinx, Lucario
Sprite/image you would like used User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done I know these aren't the usual sprites, so I hope it's okay! I was wondering if Manectric, ralts, and shinx could be made to match their shiny colors and Lucario and Mega Lucario could be made the custom shiny colors I think loonamist made me for a 3D sprite a long time ago (the colors are like this )
Extra notesNo worries if they can't be done or it takes a long time, just let me know :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:13 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Loonamist

Sprite/image you would like used User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done I know these aren't the usual sprites, so I hope it's okay! I was wondering if Manectric, ralts, and shinx could be made to match their shiny colors and Lucario and Mega Lucario could be made the custom shiny colors I think loonamist made me for a 3D sprite a long time ago (the colors are like this )
Extra notesNo worries if they can't be done or it takes a long time, just let me know :3

Do the pokemon other than Lucario have any special coloration to them? Or are those three just normal shinies?  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:17 pm
Sonic Lazar
TheWhiteDragonfly
Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Loonamist

Do the pokemon other than Lucario have any special coloration to them? Or are those three just normal shinies?

Yeah, the first three are just normal shinies 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:36 pm
Vigilia

Haunter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What you would like done
Using the coloring from the event Haunter sprite: User Image
Extra notes

I know I'm probably being a bother, asking for an image instead of a typical sprite again, but the last edit you did was wonderful, and I was hoping you'd be willing to work your magic again, pretty please?  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:37 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia

Haunter
What you would like done
Extra notes

I know I'm probably being a bother, asking for an image instead of a typical sprite again, but the last edit you did was wonderful, and I was hoping you'd be willing to work your magic again, pretty please?

I'll give it a shot, but i won't be able to do the extra spikes and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:39 pm
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia

Haunter
What you would like done
Extra notes

That's fine, thanky ou bunches! The lovely ice blue color was more what I was after  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:46 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia

Haunter
What you would like done
Extra notes

That's fine, thanky ou bunches! The lovely ice blue color was more what I was after

User Image
How's this?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:47 pm
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia

Haunter
What you would like done
Extra notes

User Image
How's this?

Gorgeous heart And so speedy! Thank you!!  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 am
Loonamist

Wait!! You haven't done any work on the 3D Riolu/Lucario sprites, have you? I can't get the 3D sprite images to show up anymore. They're always shown as that annoying image icon. Could you use this and this instead, please?  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games