Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <LOCKER ROOMS>
Jamie Kym's Locker Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 pm
The locker room would consist of a medium-sized flat screen HD TV, a huge three-quarter leather couch, and a huge coffee table right in front of it. The table would have a huge tray of chocolate brownies. They were here "special" brownies. Jamie would be on her couch, watching the TNW:R network on the flat screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:04 pm
Dakota was still fuming after being blown off. He'd notice a particular locker room reserved for a "Jamie Kym." His fowl mood was broken and a smile found it's way on his face. He'd knock on the door to see if she was there.  

Power Spectrum

Incredible Winner

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:11 pm
Jamie would be feeling too "Special" to answer the door. Come in. It's open."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 pm
Dakota would let himself in, seeing Jamie pampering herself on the couch. He couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well, well. You're looking awfully relaxed." He'd walk over and stand over the couch, resting his arms on it.  

Power Spectrum

Incredible Winner

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:50 pm
Jamie would lick her lips with a silent smile on her face, eyes still dropped a little low. "Very, very relaxed hehe. Gotta occupy my time somehow. All they have me doing is photo shoots, but have yet to be booked on a show. Let alone a match."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 pm
Dakota noticed Jamie's "special" brownies. He could smell the secret ingredient clearly. "Yeah, they haven't booked me for anything, either. but who knows? Maybe we'll get work next show." He'd place a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.  

Power Spectrum

Incredible Winner

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 pm
"Yea, I hope so. Maybe even put in a mixed tag match. Would love that. And If you're the gentleman you potray for me to as, then you would have to let me a one good move on the guy. Hahaha! I'm just saying."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 pm
Dakota laughed along. "But of course, take all the shots you need. Just don't take offense if I need to protect my lady."  

Power Spectrum

Incredible Winner

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:10 am
Jamie giggles for a brief moment. Hehehe. Well, you should know that I have no problem with that."  
[TNW:R™] <LOCKER ROOMS>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games