Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <LOCKER ROOMS>
Paige's Dressing Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 pm
P  a  i  g  e

Paige was in her dressing room,
comfortably sitting on her sofa,
browsing through her phone.
Her door was open at the moment,
anyone could have entered.

(Some dialogue in this dressing room aren't being covered by live TV, especially the dialogue between Charlotte and Paige)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Charlotte was sitting with Paige in her dressing room, following their dark match. The two were sitting in Paige's dressing room, looking at certain pictures on Charlotte's laptop. "Oh look at that one." She said, pointing towards one of the pictures.

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm
Paige had been giggling, "Ashton Kutcher and Jake Gyllenhal? Wow." Paige had started fanning herself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 pm
Charlotte would laugh alongside Paige, looking through more pictures. "Oh that one looks so gross!" She would say, cringing a bit while giggling. "I can see why Adele targets the adam's apple."

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 pm
Paige suddenly turned off her phone and looked at Charlotte, "What if..we buy someones Adam's apple online on the black market and left it in front of her locker-room door?" Paige suggests.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 pm
Charlotte looked at Paige with a look of disgust. "THAT'S HORRIBLE! I like how you think!" Charlotte began to laugh before saying, "But where are we going to find an adam's apple?"

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm
Paige would think, "Oh, maybe when Jimmy Lockheart, or whatever his name is - is sleeping we can just come in and get his." Paige laughs "I mean, he's asleep all the time anyways."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:12 pm
"Do you know how to take someone's adam's apple?!" Charlotte questioned Paige's idea, as it was extremely dangerous and probably illegal.

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 pm
Paige would look at Charlotte 'o_O' "No, I'm just joking with you!" Paige laughs it off, even though when Paige was young teenager she practiced cult rituals in which she would cut people's adam's apple off "But, we can pull off a classic prank. Like, clog up her toilets, or put saran wrap on her toilets or somfing." Paige says as she goes over to gets some tea in which she would later sip.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 pm
Charlotte laughed along with Paige. "Clog her toilets? She does that every night!". Charlotte laughed at her own joke before saying, "The best form of embarrassment would be for us to beat her.. but i do like the saran wrap idea."

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 pm
Paige got up from her sofa, rummaged through her gym bag, and took out some saran wrap and showed it to Charlotte "This should do."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm
Charlotte giggled, as she followed Paige out the locker room.

Alyssa Blaire

[TNW:R™] <LOCKER ROOMS>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff