Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <RECYCLING BIN>
La Mariposa Negra (The Black Butterfly) vs Paige (HD)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mariposa would be walking from the stage and now the ramp while "Get Some" by Lykke Li would play throughout the arena. She then fake out a fan who wanted to touch her hand before spinning and laughing.

"Go ahead, go way low, where I can do no harm
Go ahead, go way low in my honey lovin' arms
Go ahead, go way low, where I can do no wrong
Got you around my finger like a lonely lover's charm"

She would then step up onto the steel steps before getting onto the ring. Mariposa would now get onto the middle turnbuckle before sticking her gliding her hands over her mask before putting them up in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:08 pm
Paige, the women's champ, would have arrived. She settled herself into the ring waiting for the three bells to ring to signal the match's beginning.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 pm
The opening bell for the match rang as Mariposa Negra would start to circle the ring, arms up and ready for the Women's Champion to throw a move her way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:13 pm
Paige kicked off the match by going for a collar-and-elbow tie up with Mariposa Negra.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 pm
Mariposa would accept the lock up, but she was fast and would display that early in this match. She would drop down onto her side, attempting to flip Paige over onto the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:35 pm
Paige was suddenly flipped onto her back  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 pm
The masked woman would now roll to her stomach before getting up to her feet, waiting for Paige to do the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 pm
Paige eventually winded up getting on two of her feet after the masked woman showcased her impressive speed.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 pm
Mariposa Negra would walk towards Paige, bringing her hand up and attempting to bring it down hard onto the Women's Champion's chest with an Overhand Chop!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:30 am
((Auto-hit))

The woman hits Paige hard in chest with the chop, echoing throughout the arena. The mysterious masked lady would now attempt to whip Paige into the corner.  

La Mariposa Negra

[TNW:R™] <RECYCLING BIN>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff