Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
The Miz gets his armed casted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:29 pm
The Miz was backstage in the nurse's office getting his arm casted as it had been injured after Brock Lesnar's vicious attack. The nurse was wrapped his arm around in a arm cast, however The Miz wasn't pleased with this young woman's actions even though she had been doing it innocently.

The Miz: Uhm, honey. May I remind you that I'm The Miz, a international star, a global sensation, a remarkable professional wrestler and by the way you're handling my arm we're definitely going to have a problem, so if you don't cast my arm properly I WILL have my lawyers take action against you. Got it? Thanks.

The Miz drifted off and started looking at his nails, waiting for the annoying young nurse women to hurry up and cast his arm. He had sat there, staring at the blank walls and looking inevitably frustrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:33 pm
Damien Sandow would be walking backstage in the arena. Damien then stopped as he turned and saw The Miz getting his arm casted. Damien was completely surprised to see him, as he thought the Miz was out shooting another amazing movie. Damien admired the work horse ability of Michael Mizanin, so he thought he would stop and talk to the international movie sensation. "Wow.. The Miz! Hey.. what happened to your arm?"  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:38 pm
The Miz's attention was caught from this old, looking creep. Miz drifted his head so that he would be facing Sandow. His question was something that really touched his angry side, he shrugged it off and gave up a light disgusting smile as he took in a big breathe "What happened to my arm? Do you want to know what happened to my arm?" The Miz took another big breathe "Well, when I was in the Elimination Chamber I attempted to take down the beast, this quite frankly are my battle scars being covered up in a white cast so that it essentially heals. You should already know by now, but since you're a little late old man. How about you go slithering back under that rock you've been living in. Goodbye" The Miz smiled at Damien Sandow and waved at him goodbye.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 pm
Sandow was caught off guard by Miz's tone. Miz was so well spoken, so dashing, which intimidated Damien Sandow a bit. Damien felt a little bad about himself for not knowing already what had happened to the Miz. And then the Miz insulted him, which made him feel worse.. However Damien didn't leave. Instead he attempted to speak with him. "Hey um.. Mr. Miz.. do you mind signing my copy of The Marine? It's for a friend.." Damien would then pull out a copy of Miz's hit movie, the franchise that The Miz single handedly put on the map, the Marine, and a sharpie.  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:52 pm
The Miz looked over to Damien Sandow and lit his face up, "A friend?" The Miz smiled, "Of course, anything for the fans." The Miz forcefully grabbed the movie away from Damien's hands aswell as the sharpie, he hastefully wrote his signature across the cover of the movie and then snapped the sharpie on top of the movie and handed it over to Damien Sandow. "What else do you want? A selfie, a shoutout? What?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 pm
Damien would hold the Marine dvd box in his hand, as he stared at the signature with a giant childish smile on his face. 'Wow' he thought in his head, 'a signature from a real movie star!'. Damien would look up and say, "Wow thanks Miz!" Miz then asked if Damien would like anything else.. This was Sandow's chance. This was Sandow's chance to make himself a somebody! "Actually.. There is something.. Miz.. I would like to.. work with you in the next Marine movie! I think it would be great! Watch!" Damien then began to get down and start doing an army crawl, before standing up and pretending to shoot a gun. Damien then even started to recite a few of the Miz's lines from the most recent Marine movie.  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 pm
The Miz was impressed by the lines that Damien Sandow had recited to him, but he quickly snapped out of his admiration for him and returned back to his snobby ol' self "You're not too bad, certainly aren't as good as me. I've been working solo since I can remember, but I have a spot open.. just for you." The Miz thought to himself for a moment and then a light bubble appeared upon his head "Since the lovely Summer Rae is already working with me on my Marine 4 project, I'll have you instead work as my stunt double." The Miz says as he positioned his thumb and finger to make it look like he was cropping out a picture "How do you like the sound of that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 pm
Damien's smile only grew more at Miz's response. "YES! YES!" Damien yelled at the top of his lungs jumping up and down. Damien grabbed Miz's hand and shook it, maybe a little too hard. "Thank you Mr. Miz! Thank you! When do I start?" He said in absolute excitement, ready to start his job as the Miz's stunt double  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:17 pm
The young nurse was done casting The Miz's arm she walked away after that and would have given more details to The Miz about his treatment in e-mail. However, The Miz thought about Damien's question and he finally settled on a decision "How about you start today? Go into my dressing room and pick out a pair of one of my nice fabulous white sheet of clothing that I am currently wearing now and get a pair of sunglasses too then we'll be on our way. Oh, by the way, go fetch me a green tea latte while I finish up my procedure will you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:22 pm
Out of nowhere, a masked female would run over to the men, jumping up in joy and holding a pen and note pad. "Oh, Dios! Es usted. Yo no lo puedo creer!"(Oh, my god! It's you. I can't believe it!). She would then rise up the items in her hand, hoping for a signature. "Me puede dar su autógrafo por favor?"(May I have your autograph please?)  

La Mariposa Negra

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm
"Will do, Miz!" At that, Damien ran off in search of the Miz's dressing room. Once he got there, he found exactly what the Miz was speaking of. Quickly and precisely, Damien slipped on the beautiful piece of clothing, and looked himself in the mirror. "Wow.." he let out. Miz had told Damien to get some sunglasses.. Right.. Sunglasses. All Hollywood stars where sunglasses. Damien looked everywhere in Miz's locker room but.. dammit! No sunglasses anywhere! Damien exited the Miz's personal locker room, now sporting his new white coat. Damien walked around for a bit, knowing he couldn't return to the Miz without a pair of sunglasses. Suddenly, Sandow passed a woman who had sunglasses on her head. Sandow quick snatched the glasses, before dashing off and hiding behind some storage containers. Damien placed the sunglasses gently on his face. "Awesome," he muttered to himself with an arrogant smile. Damien began to slowly walk himself back to where Miz was, but then he remembered... Oh man! Miz wanted a tea.. Or was it a latte? Right! Miz wanted a GREEN TEA LATTE. But where would Damien find this drink for his new boss, The Miz? Damien looked around for some kind of vendor, before finally finding one. "One green tea latte! Quick!" he snapped at the cashier. Damien retrieved his drink, and walked hastily, making sure not to spill his drink, towards where Miz had left off. He got there and handed Miz his drink gently, saying "Heres your drink, sir."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:29 pm
The Miz sipped on his green tea latte and then this young woman who began to mutter the spanish language to him, came up to him. The Miz was bombarded with a bunch of words that he didn't understand, however he tried to decipher this language and tried to comprehend what he just heard. "I'm assuming you're a fan too? Wow, you see Sandow. This is the life of a hollywood A-lister." The Miz took the contents from this woman's hand and then signed his signature across the notepad, he gave the contents back to the woman. "You're welcome."  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 pm
During to her mask, only her mouth and eyes were visible, but her face lit up in excitement. "Gracias, Gracias, Gracias!" She would then jump into Miz's arms, locking him into a tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm
The Miz was a little bit caught offguard after the woman deliberately laid her hands onto him. Miz let off a uncomfortable smile, but he used his free hand to lightly pat her back.  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:46 pm
Damien was shocked by the masked woman coming up and hugging Miz. "Wow, Miz! You're so famous!" He said as he smiled.  
[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff