Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
The Miz and Damien Sandow have fun Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:31 pm
The Miz was backstage looking at his nails while discussing the greatest movies ever made like 'Layer Cake' to Damien Sandow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:33 pm
Damien would do the same as Miz, looking at his own nails and agreeing with everything he had to say.  

IntelligentButAnnoying

Joelle Anoai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Joelle sees Miz and Mizdow as she approaches them. "You were being mean earlier" Joelle says pointing to Miz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:38 pm
The Miz smiles looking at the little girl, he laid his hand on her head and brushed her hair with his hand. "Aww, it's okay Joelle. At least I'm not as mean as your dad." The Miz says smirking at her, he looked at Damien "Right Damien?"  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Joelle Anoai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 pm
"My daddy isn't mean! he wouldn't hurt innocent people." Joelle says with a frown  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm
The Miz crouched down looking up at Joelle, "But you're wrong Joelle. Your dad is a big bully in the TNWR industry, but you can't see it because you don't have a brain..." The Miz says while placing his finger on Joelle's forehead "Your head is empty and just like I did to you, I will do to your dad. And that's crush your skull sweetie."  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Joelle Anoai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:48 pm
"You won't hurt my dad! he's stronger than you are! and he'll beat you up!" Joelle says looking up at Miz.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:50 pm
This whole time, Damien was imitating what Miz would say, only mouthing the words, and agreeing with all he had to say to this little girl.  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

"Just a quick life lesson for you, honeybear. Don't say things you'll regret in the future, k?" The Miz says as he starts getting up on both of his feet.  
You're not my daughter. She's at home. ._.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:54 pm
Wait a second.. What did Roman say? Was this his daughter's stunt double?! That would explain her taking Miz's SCF.. Wow.. How many stunt doubles were there in the world?, Sandow said in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:56 pm
The Miz looked at Joelle then Roman then back at Damien "Oh, so if this girl is a stunt double then I can do this right?!" The Miz clenched his fist and went for a straight punch to the face of Joelle  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm
Damien would imitate Miz's words, before clenching his fists, and going for a punch to thin air.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm
Joelle quickly jumps back avoiding the punch running to Roman.''I'm not a fake" Joelle says to Miz.  

Joelle Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:00 pm
The Miz wasn't amused he once again went for a Skull Crushing Finale to Joelle ending her  
[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff