User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Heyman was getting ready for his time to speak with Michael Cole. Addressing somethings in TNWR. What he thought of the talent and so on. The "Paulrus" address began in a few short minutes as he and Cole readied themselves. Paul was ready for any question and hoped Cole would not pull any punches especially when coming to Brock Lesnar. Everyone heard the bragging on weeks leading up to Elimination Chamber as Paul whenever given the chance had made it clear Brock Lesnar would win. Which was not the case. Shortly, after they were both ready and sat down cameras started rolling. Paul Heyman sat there with a calm and neutral expression on his face. Michael Cole, wearing glasses and composing himself had looked down to some notes he had brought as all good interviewers would. Paul expected no less.

Michael Cole looked up at Paul Heyman as the interview started. "So my guest today none other than Paul Heyman. Hello Paul. I'd like to start this off with a statement followed by a question. Paul you for weeks said that Brock Lesnar would win the elimination chamber and while he did have a good showing in the chamber it did not happen. Many people would like to kno-"

"Many people, many people would like to know why my words didn't come true. Many people would like to know why Seth Rollins is champion. Many people want to know why we wake up and the sky is blue. Many people actually wonder if there is a man upstairs running everything? Yes. Michael that is the point. People. Many of them would like to see me sit here and they would like to say that I was wrong. Well I wasn't. I said Brock Lesnar would win the TNWR Championship. And just because he did NOT win at Day of Uprising doesn't mean he won't win the championship. Michael Cole do you want to know why people want my opinion so much? Because people are petty. People live and feed off rumors and accusations. People dwell in the past and obsess over things. It's why our country is as corrupt as is Michael. Because of people. People want to hear President Obama declare he will not extend his hand to the immigration plan. People want to hear that Brock Lesnar is a beaten loser. And that is simply the problem. It isn't true. Neither will it ever be true. And to the idiots saying Brock Lesnar was slayed look at your precious heroes and tell me who really was slain."

"I think everyone was shocked seeing Triple H be the one to eliminate Brock Lesnar from the elimination chamber. Some even went as far as to say Brock when he does return, will come after Triple H, for-"

"Let me stop you there Michael. Brock Lesnar, I repeat, is not a man of revenge. He is not a man of vengeance. Brock Lesnar has no intentions on coming after Triple H because Triple H, "buried" Brock. At least that's what these internet fans use so casually because they "know" the business. No, Michael, Brock has no plans on coming back to attack Triple H. Brock Lesnar when he comes does things that will benefit Brock Lesnar. So to the people who oh so want Brock to get into the ring with The Miz... that just isn't happening either. We saw enough of that in the chamber. Along with The Miz's "broken" arm. Or whatever the hell it is at this point. The man wrestles with it.

"Why now? Why did Brock decide to return when he did. Why in a match where he would not be guaranteed a one on one matchup. It was very clear Brock had little damage going in and leaving the elimination chamber so why. Why didn't he wait until after?"

"Michael. I'm just going to let you know how to do your job for a second. You don't ask stupid questions. And yes to the five year olds sitting at home next to Mommy and Daddy who sit there and tell them there is no such thing as a stupid question. There is. There are. There are many and that was one of them. Why did Brock comeback? Why did Brock build up the elimination chamber to be an exciting match just because of his presence? Simple Michael Cole. Business. It was what was as Triple H so kindly likes to reiterate much of the time, "best for business". Brock Lesnar, lets face it was the biggest name going into that match. Bigger than any opponent in that chamber bout. Everyone knows it. Brock's starpower was essential to that match."

"When do you think we'll see more of Brock Lesnar? Are the rumors circling that we maybe seeing Brock sooner than rather later true?"

"I'm a busy man Michael. So is Brock. I handle my day to day operations which is taking care of the business of Brock Lesnar. So whenever Brock feels he wants to come back; he will. Anything else?"

"Okay so moving on from Brock Lesnar what do you think. No, excuse me, who do you think is a potential mega-star in TNWR? And what happened with your search for your "Heyman-guy"?"

"My Paul Heyman guy. Well Michael Cole when you are a businessman like me you have little to no patience when it comes to talent that has the goods but doesn't want to utilize it. And that is simply what happened to my Paul Heyman guy. He was the fish to get away. So now my net is back into the water looking for another fish. Next, "mega-star" of TNWR. Hmm, well I must say I haven't been watching the product because I haven't been able to being so busy as of late...But I often find it refreshing to watch Matt Allens. He's a good kid. I hear around he's a good sport. So when it comes to mega stars TNWR if they roll their dice right and build him up right they may have just found their stick out star. But don't quote me on it. You know what happens when I'm quoted on supporting a star."

"Thank you Paul for your time. I look forward to seeing more of you on TNWR if it is possible. I also again appreciate your time here."

Paul and Michael would shake hands like respectful businessman as Paul stood nodding and then turned on a heel and left the room. The interview was over and cameras stopped rolling.