Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television (3/10/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 am
UPCOMING: UNDERTAKER PROMO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:17 am
"This is not over"

The words would be said in a deep tone, a tone that only one man could say it in. A voice that would ricochet off the walls in the dark, the titantron and lettering being the only source of light.

"Did you hear the one about the man who can't be destroyed?"

A voice of the little girl would say the following line, bringing up a question about a man who can not be destroyed.

"He was buried alive."

He was a man who was buried alive.

"He was set on fire"

He was a man who was set on fire.

"They carried him away. But he keeps, coming, back!"

Despite all of that, he is coming back.

"Don't be afraid, be terrified"

"I'm here."

Phenom Taker

Phenom Taker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:18 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

The tolls of bell would begin to be heard through the arena as 'Rest in Peace' would hit the PA system finally as the crowd would burst into a barrage of cheers from all sides of the arena. Fire would spew from both sides of the stage as the symbol of the Undertaker would be on each side of the stage at this point, most likely being placed within the darkness.

Fog began to surround the stage and the ramp that held many of the druids that Undertaker would have appear on special occasions, such as this one. However, there was one thing missing from this entrance, and the crowd couldn't wait to see the site of it. That site being the Deadman, the Phenom, The Undertaker.

Moments into the spectacular entrance, the Lord of Darkness himself would rise from his throne and come out to show himself inside the arena. The crowd would give good feedback, seeing it was a sight to see the Deadman in action.

The fog that once preoccupied the stage would only grow thicker as the Undertaker began to take a stroll down the ramp at a slow pace, soaking in the crowd and the atmosphere. Even the Deadman who showed little to no emotion could only feel energetic when entering an event such as this. With each step, the Undertaker came that much closer to the ring.

The theme of the Undertaker would continue to play with the Druids on the side of the ramp, the Undertaker still taking steps to the ring. The crowd in attendance could be heard while the Phenom's theme played, goosebumps climbing up everyone's skin.

Finally, the Deadman made it to ringside, where he would slowly walk to the stairs, step up each step, until he would be in front of the turnbuckle. The man who held the longest streak in sports entertainment would spread his hands and arms apart, while his eyes crusted back inside his head. The fog would begin to lift and light would fill the arena.

Once the Deadman finished his signature pose, he walked across the apron, placed his legs through the ropes, and entered the ring. His theme song would end, leaving the Undertaker in the middle of the ring in front of the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:19 am
The Undertaker would look around the arena with his cold, calculating eyes, the crowd eating up every second of this. Finally, the Undertaker would break his silence and consult the fans of TNW:R, addressing why he has been doing, what he has been doing. However, he would go to the ropes, grab a microphone, and finally go to the middle of the ring with his cape and hat still on his head.

"Seth Rollins, do you know why I returned? Dean Ambrose, do you know why I showed up when the reason was unclear? It's because I came back for a sole reason."

The Undertaker paused as the crowd would cheer, every word hanging onto the ears of the crowd.

"I came back for one thing. I didn't come back for the title, I came back for retribution. Not only on you two, but on the third member of your old group. You three, have reawakened an Undertaker that the world had not seen in years. You have awoken the eyes that pierce through the thickest of armor, the man who dwells in darkness, and the phenom who dominated this ring for several years."

The Deadman took the microphone away from his lips for a moment, just so the crowd could process what exactly happened. What exactly happened between the four men?

"Seth Rollins, I don't want that title that you so proudly wear around your waist. But, your obsession with the title, will be your greatest downfall. That is why, if I must, will take that title away to get my redemption. As far as Roman and Dean go, they will get their payback eventually. Until then."

The Undertaker would bring the microphone closer to his lips, getting ready to say his favorite quote.

"Seth Rollins, you will, Rest. In. Peace."

The Undertaker dropped the microphone he once held, brought his hand to his throat, and did his signature cutthroat taunt as his theme hit the PA System. The lights would go out, letting Undertaker leave in a comfortable fashion.

Phenom Taker

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces