For my NPC's i will be using a new ranking system that i have thought for quite sometime now, The old one i was using previously was to loose and undescriptive so i decided to drop that one and use this one instead since it will be a much better replacement.

It will appear as so {Threat Level:Rank biggrin 4}, Though this is just an example of what they will appear like.

Now i will explain how it works so people don't get all confused by it. The rank system is something to give a general description of how strong they are, But notice it's just a general description. The detailed description is the number itself since it's a rank also(Rankception X P) to show how powerful the monster is in that Rank or in this case D rank.Of course there is other things that will be used in the ranking system also.
An example is this {Threat Level:Rank biggrin 4!}, Do see that Exclamation mark? that indicates that the Npc is special in some way then it's normal counterparts or ally's and should be taken with caution.
Another one example is this {Threat Level:Rank biggrin 4*}, The start symbol indicates that the Npc cannot be defeated normally and must be defeated in a special type of way so be wary of them when they appear.
My last example is actually a pretty important piece of information,{Threat Level:Rank biggrin 4(X)}, This (X) symbol indicates that the Npc is a Key character(Or Npc, Whatever you would like to refer to it as.) so their pretty important in many ways such as towards the advancement of a plot or unlocking a secret door filled with treasure! Or they might become a antagonist towards your character and will appear to fight you for whatever reason frequently, And just to clarify, You should not kill them without my permission since it would mess a lot of stuff if they suddenly dropped dead : P

Now i will tell you the limit of the rankings. The lowest in the general ranking section is E and the highest SSS(Maybe?) and in the detail ranking section the lowest number is 10 while the highest number is 1(Maybe?)
And just to give you a feel of what the Ranking is like the A.I that Dk and her friends fought was a {Threat Level:Rank:C5} so yeah hope that gives you a feel of the new ranking system i will be using.

So hopefully this clears a lot of stuff up for everyone.