Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
Michael Cole Interview w/Samoa Joe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 pm
Michael Cole: I'm Michael Cole here with the Samoan Bulldozer known as Samoa Joe. Samoa joe first off I'd like to ask you what do you think about what Matt has said about you over the past few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:48 pm
Samoa Joe: "You know, Matt Allens.... the biggest problem with him is that he is a moron. He has a bone to pick with the wrong people. He came into this business trying to prove himself against a man like Roman Reigns. roman reigns is a powerhouse, he's a Samoan like me, and I've been in the ring with him, and he has proven himself to be a present and future superstar. And look what happened when Matt tried to fight him; he got destroyed. And the same thing will happen to him this time, for running his mouth about me, when in reality, he is just a scumbag."

Samoa Joe waits for Michael's next question.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Submission Machine

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:43 pm
Michael Cole: Seeing as to how skilled Matt is do you have a special plan or tactic to battling Matt?.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:19 pm
"I'm going to go out there and do what I do. Pick Matt Allens apart, and beat him. Not just beat him..... I am going to choke him out."  

Submission Machine

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff