User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finn comes walking down the hall with his title and his hand a a hot towel on his shoulder after is impressive match he must need to cool himself down to relax.
Renee Young: "Wow Finn Balor tonight you've showcased what had to be your best performance ever in TNWR in the 6-Man Tag Match between yourself,Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe. How do you feel about that?"

User ImageFinn Balor: Finn quickly turns around scaring Renee a little bit as he turns back to her smiling."Hahahaha I was just making sure I didn't get kicked in the face and have my title stolen again. Well tonight as you know was my first main event in TNWR and also my first appearance on The Saturday Supershow. Roman and Joe are really good guys and they are both incredible athletes. It's a very huge blessing to be able to do what I love on a daily bases and what not, but tonight I feel that I showed why I am the most fastest rising star in TNWR." Finn says as he looks down at his title with a smile.

Renee Young: "Tonight not only did you get redemption on Dolph Ziggler but you also made your first entrance with your TNWR title since the situation happened a while back. You know the reports were out about you and Dolph's situation backstage that caused a big commotion and later down the line Dolph was forced to give you back the Paramount Championship. I know it;s a personal situation but can you shed some light on the rumors that accrued?" Renee asked as she holds the mic up to Finn.

Finn Balor: Well Renee I have no ill will towards Dolph of course tonight we were able to put our differences aside and work together and yeah I got a little redemption back but at the end of the day were both adults and umm I think he's a great performer of course and I guess you'll just have to stay tuned for what's next. Finn says as he smiles.

Renee Young: "Coming up on the Fall of the Awakening PPV you will be defending your title in a Elimination Fatal Four Way... Now I must say that has to be a giant bundle of stress taking a tole on you knowing in matches like that anything can happen."

Finn Balor: "Of course ha, I try not to think about the negative side and I try to stay positive like I did tonight when I thought Joe almost costed us the match. But nevertheless this coming Sunday I will not hold back on those three men and hopefully I have the strength to pull off the victory and take this bad boy back home again." Finn answers.

Renee Young: "Well that about wraps this up Finn I think you are an incredible athlete and I will be looking forward to seeing your future accomplishments in TNWR." Renee says as Finn nods to her with a Thank You as Finn walks off.

User Image