User Image

Interviewer: Hello, my name is Justin Roberts. Today I am joined with a special lady guest, she is most known for being the current TNW:R Women's Champion, ladies and gentlemen, Paige!

Paige: Oh, hi, what's up?

Interviewer: Now first things first, the people in the TNW:R Universe want to know what your exact thoughts were when Adele Adams got up on that microphone and announced that she quit?

Paige: *sigh* Well, It's not my problem. Honestly, she had so much potential, but she couldn't get once inch close to my belt and when she realized that she couldn't, she gave up. That's a damn shame, but Adele Adams, if you're watching this, which I know you are. I hope you the best in your 'future endeavors'. *smile*

Interviewer: Now Paige, when you were facing Adele Adams, you were acting a little weird out there. Pulling off some very goofy antics, what's up with that?

Paige: I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, Justin. That's your name right? Well, obviously, I was trying to garner some anger from Adele and make the match seem more interesting and it seems I did just that.

Interviewer: Congratulations on retaining your championship back there, but what are your thoughts on Charlotte Flair coming out and assaulting you out there tonight?

Paige: Charlotte Flair? I trusted her, she was a really good friend, but as you can tell I'm not really on thick ice with her. And if she wants a shot at my belt, she can come to me, and she can try, but in the end she'll end up being like Adele. She'll end up quitting.

Interviewer: Okay, thank you for your time ma'am.